Butch Femme Planet

Butch Femme Planet (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/index.php)
-   The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   What brought you joy today? (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=86)

Queerasfck 11-15-2009 06:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by evolveme (Post 5995)
Dear EZ,

Does apretty think it's funny when you try to start shit with your friends just because the Steelers sucked the pigskin?

signed,

princess e :princess:

I'd rather not answer that at this time. Thanks!

Random 11-15-2009 06:24 PM

Finalizing the plans to spend christmas with family in California... The first christmas in 19 years that all my brothers and their children, my parents, me and my son will be spending together...

Sigh....

Cowboi 11-15-2009 06:51 PM

Scout
Sunshine
Community coffee
A pair of jeans that fit just right
my favorite cowboi boots and hat

Arwen 11-17-2009 09:37 AM

I'm gonna go find joy at the Home Depot and then the laundrymat. No really! :) Seek joy, y'all. Eschew negativity. Embrace delight.

Stacy 11-17-2009 09:48 AM

Looking out the window and seeing the "FOR SALE" sign in the neighbor's yard. I'm so glad they are moving and am so hopeful I'll get some rockin' new neighbors!

Gemme 11-17-2009 06:54 PM

While my Circus Peanuts were no longer on sale (BOGO), I did manage to grab a bag that was so fresh, the sugar began to melt before it touched my lips.

Now, that's some sweet joy.

SelfMadeMan 11-17-2009 08:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gemme (Post 7403)
While my Circus Peanuts were no longer on sale (BOGO), I did manage to grab a bag that was so fresh, the sugar began to melt before it touched my lips.

Now, that's some sweet joy.

I
LOVE
CIRCUS
PEANUTS!!

... but I'm on Atkins so they're a no-no :worried:

Gemme 11-17-2009 09:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SelfMadeMan (Post 7456)
I
LOVE
CIRCUS
PEANUTS!!

... but I'm on Atkins so they're a no-no :worried:

I'll eat them for you, Mike. All in the name of joy, right?

:drool: <---- me when I see bags of Circus Peanuts

JustLovelyJenn 11-17-2009 11:04 PM

Knowing the Wii is on layaway and will be under the tree as the kids Santa gift!!!

Sam 11-18-2009 08:53 PM

the love of a beautiful, sexy, loving woman.

Medusa 11-18-2009 11:36 PM

Oh JOY!

We brought home a stray miniature Dachshund yesterday to keep it from getting run over and I put an ad up on Craigslist last night.

Well, just now I sent the owner a pic and the owner was screaming and crying into the phone "THATS MY DOG!!! THATS MY DOGG!!!!!"

So, we tested the dog by calling it by it's name and it flipped the fuck out, peed on itself and rolled over on its back.

"Tadpole" goes home tomorrow morning. YAY!

Gemme 11-18-2009 11:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Medusa (Post 8422)
Oh JOY!

We brought home a stray miniature Dachshund yesterday to keep it from getting run over and I put an ad up on Craigslist last night.

Well, just now I sent the owner a pic and the owner was screaming and crying into the phone "THATS MY DOG!!! THATS MY DOGG!!!!!"

So, we tested the dog by calling it by it's name and it flipped the fuck out, peed on itself and rolled over on its back.

They named the dog TADPOLE?

Yaaaay for happy reunions, though!

Sam 11-19-2009 05:34 AM

Avery crawled into bed with me this morning, that is my JOY!

SelfMadeMan 11-19-2009 06:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Medusa (Post 8422)
Oh JOY!

It made me smile knowing that you took Tadpole in and took care of him and helped him get home :) Kudos to you guys!

Dean Thoreau 11-19-2009 02:59 PM

Today my kindergartners had their Thanksgiving Feast..... my assignment was to sit and make head-dresses with native american symbols on them with the children (yes i know all the non pc stuff and the Pilgrims when you say had the "indians" for thanksgiving it really means a Hannibal lechter type of had......and Thanksgiving did not become a holiday until 1862 as a way to try and build etc etc etc) But I am not the classroom teacher I am just the Computer Teacher who was asked to help out............ so I bit my tongue and made headresses with the children all 35 of them....(did I mention I am allergic to feathers?) Well after all the headresses, and bonnets, and napkin rings,,,and turkeys and feast platters with interesting things on it by little kindergarten fingers that were everywhere....we all sat down on the floor doing the criss cross applesauce sit... and we each took a turn saying what we are thankful for...and one little boy... said: I am thankful for Dr. Thoreau........ and then he blew me a kiss...... I was quite touched; and he :candle: my :heart: ....

Dean,,,,whose cross cross applesauce is just not what it used to be....

KayCee 11-19-2009 03:09 PM

..the cutest smile ever this morning..

shadows papa 11-19-2009 04:02 PM

Calling my mama at 7 am and singing "Happy Birthday" to her at the top of my lungs! Turning my dogs loose to try to decide which of 8 squirrels to chase through the yard! (picture the "whack-a-mole"game there!)Being able to run 3 miles with no pain in my hamstring! Knowing each day is drawing me closer to leaving this place and moving on to the next phase in my life!

TIMBERWOLF 11-19-2009 04:17 PM

Knowing I have a new job starting on monday and ordering my scrubs, and getting my haircut.
Knowing i have the best partner/fiance/lover/friend in the world and she try's to do so much for me.Being able to be together every day and Holidays from now on and only going on a road trip if WE want too.
TIMBER

NotAnAverageGuy 11-19-2009 04:39 PM

My dog, who is loyal and faithful and right by my side each and every day

Arwen 11-19-2009 04:43 PM

Today joy came in a little grey suit wearing white spats. Even if he did try to eat my yarn, he still brings me joy.http://web10.twitpic.com/img/4392746...92e-scaled.jpg