Butch Femme Planet

Butch Femme Planet (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/index.php)
-   The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   What is on your mind (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=147)

jcisbutch 01-31-2013 05:56 PM

a pair of sweet brown eyes..:seeingstars:

Talon 01-31-2013 06:12 PM

A business proposition..

spritzerJ 01-31-2013 07:08 PM

Last minute work BS. One more "emergency" because folks working on an issue were ignored when they tried to plan ahead and I may blow a gasket. In fact tomorrow is Friday. I may blow one for good measure.

:fastdraq:

Bard 01-31-2013 07:18 PM

going back to work on Sunday as a PSO2 working for a Sgt that I trained when she made CPL she is a good person and a friend this is going to be hard on all of us

alexri 01-31-2013 07:49 PM

Someone special.

Wishing that someone was here.

cara 01-31-2013 07:56 PM

Less than a year ago, I wouldn't dream of eating onions or cucumber or fermented foods. Look at me now!

Ginger 01-31-2013 08:08 PM

My dad, I'm thinking about him, having just hung up the phone from a long conversation where we got out our laptops and he went over the spreadsheet with me that he sent this morning and has been updating since 2009 with his blood levels;

the red and white blood count, the platelets, hemoglobin, nutrophil, etc., and noting changes related to events like his chemo, or the neupogen injections, and switching from this tab to that tab to look at the percentage increases or decreases,

and bottom line—since it seems he is easing into the more acute form of leukemia—he has to decide whether or not he wants to undergo the more intense chemo that would be the treatment for it, or just try to enjoy the two or three months he might have.

And that decision is not numerically based, in the least, but the data makes him feel better, so I hang in there for the analysis, and have flashbacks to sitting at our kitchen table, doing my math homework, and the weary exasperation in his voice, as I struggled to stay focused.

KCBUTCH 01-31-2013 09:07 PM

The gnarly argument I had with my temp. roommates at 2, 3, and 4 in the morning this am.
the are grossly disrespectful- at one point I watched myself being less than how I'd prefer, yelling and angry just fed up to no end,
I guess it was what happens when I hold my frustrations in for weeks and when all other means of trying to get them to honor their signed house rules agreement fails-
I ma glad the law protects people but I am discouraged I cannot just force them to exit. So I have a few more days to wait
I think the biggest things that came from this is I realized the male appears to have an addiction issue (like me) which explains much of the irresponsible and blatant disrespect by him - he seems completely unaware that his behavior of breaking contract time and time again is a problem-It puzzled me for weeks until I noticed his drinking habits to be connected each time

And its a lesson and a half for me- these people are a result of my impulsive roommate choice from fear of financial insecurity at the time and also the lesson that I am human and being angry is ok but I did apologize for the way it came out- I was not proud. but I am human and fallible :)

GreeneyedMe 01-31-2013 09:23 PM

I have been invaded. Every.single.inch.of.my body.hurts.very.very.bad. :watereyes:

KCBUTCH 01-31-2013 10:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GreeneyedMe (Post 741164)
I have been invaded. Every.single.inch.of.my body.hurts.very.very.bad. :watereyes:

:( sorry you are so miserable
sending warm healing energies :tea::gimmehug: hope it helps. feel better

Gemme 01-31-2013 10:08 PM

Little things that mean so much.

KCBUTCH 01-31-2013 10:11 PM

I am currently thinking about the code green at work today. (missing person)
and wondering if it was the guy who climbed the roof threatening to jump or the lady on the sidewalk drinking a pint.

Ahhh what a day! Happy it wasn't ME

OH and really really HAPPY the young man I comforted yesterday - came back today and was also able to get his needs met by seeing his DR which I arranged.
:) that seriously made my day

laruss 01-31-2013 10:24 PM

Mind is spinning...

-My daughters and granddaughters, whom I spent the day with.
-Cleaning.
-Puppies arthritis and his pain.
-New art projects.
-Other new art projects.
-Doctors appointments and questions.
-When will my suv be ready.
-Love the car, but really want the truck back.
-Valentines day plans.
-ice cream

Ok, ice cream wins... I am going to eat some and forget everything else.

sierragirrl 01-31-2013 10:35 PM

another doc appt with a new doc tomorrow mornin
hopefully it is one step closer
skunks and their meanin on the totum poll
very interesting

KCBUTCH 01-31-2013 10:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sierragirrl (Post 741234)
another doc appt with a new doc tomorrow mornin
hopefully it is one step closer
skunks and their meanin on the totum poll
very interesting

thinking of you with prayers :) please keep us informed. HUGS HUGS HUGS

LoyalWolfsBlade 02-01-2013 01:17 AM

I wish I could make her feel better right now.
I would take all the pain for her in a heart beat if I could but my girl is stronger then she gives herself credit for! Maybe tomorrow will be better and I know Saturday will be. :rrose:

Now if I could only get some sleep. :cigar2:

TheMerryFairy 02-01-2013 01:59 AM

This insomnia. I am ready to sleep but I just can't get there yet.

LoyalWolfsBlade 02-01-2013 05:22 AM

The possiablities that chocalte, strawberries, whip cream, and time can bring

Talon 02-01-2013 09:43 AM

Whaaat....?

The fact that I was "logged-on" here all night, and didn't even know it...:blink:

deb0670 02-01-2013 10:41 AM

my two oldest kids dad is in the hospital with a failing heart. Apparently, he has had a few heart attacks and now they say that only 20% of his heart is working. They need to do a bypass if they can find enough good tissue. If they are successful with the bypass, the percentage will move up to 25-30% only. He turned 49 last month.
I do not have any special feelings for this man, other than he helped create my kids. There is a lot of bad history, bad, bad history, but none-the-less, I don't wish him harm (anymore.. For like 20 yrs now).
My son has nothing to do with him and vice versa, but I still have to let him know of these kind of things.
I am just glad I am not in my ex's wife's place right now.