Butch Femme Planet

Butch Femme Planet (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/index.php)
-   The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   What are you watching tonight on tv? (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=7713)

TruTexan 02-05-2015 07:29 PM

What are you watching tonight on tv?

I'm going to be watching the new season of How to get away with Murder. It's a good series I found last year. I like it and it comes on prime time each week.

homoe 02-05-2015 08:10 PM

Yes, we're watching How To Get Away With Murder As Well, very good show indeed!

Please bare with my rant for just a moment though.. this show has been gone for about the last two months and it just started back up. They are only doing about 4 more episodes then it goes on hiatus AGAIN! Why, when a network finally gets a hit, do they feel the need to pull that show for hiatus? Wouldn't one think a network would want to cash in and strike while the iron is hot so to speak? Shows like NYPD Blue, Lost, Scandal, Mad Men, the list goes on and on and on have faced all similar circumstances! I just don't get it!

And don't even let me get started on why the idiots yanked Commander in Chief with Geena Davis off:scarytv:

TruTexan 02-05-2015 08:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by homoe (Post 969151)
Yes, we're watching How To Get Away With Murder As Well, very good show indeed!

Please bare with my rant for just a moment though.. this show has been gone for about the last two months and it just started back up. They are only doing about 4 more episodes then it goes on hiatus AGAIN! Why, when a network finally gets a hit, do they feel the need to pull that show for hiatus? Wouldn't one think a network would want to cash in and strike while the iron is hot so to speak? Shows like NYPD Blue, Lost, Scandal, Mad Men, the list goes on and on and on have faced all similar circumstances! I just don't get it!

And don't even let me get started on why the idiots yanked Commander in Chief with Geena Davis off:scarytv:

I have no idea why they do that. Maybe it's just a tease for what's to come?
I dunno. Makes me nutty too. lol

JDeere 02-05-2015 08:33 PM

I am watching the Destination America Channel and its a series of stories about hauntings

randrum 02-05-2015 09:45 PM

I'm trying to catch up on episodes of Agent Carter. :)

Bèsame* 02-05-2015 10:46 PM

Jimmy Fallon

ahk 02-05-2015 10:58 PM

The BlackList
and now....
How to get away with murder.

TruTexan 02-06-2015 11:51 AM

I really like the Black List, it's one of my favorite shows. I like How To Get Away With Murder also.

It's Friday night and Blue Bloods is on, so I"ll be watching that, not sure what else I'll find on.

Rockinonahigh 02-06-2015 12:28 PM

At the moment I am hooked on watching a few shows on syfy swamp people,helix (even if it is as puzzling as ever,sorta like twin peaks)then things on the travel chanel.The history chanel is good also plus watching pbs has some good shows.

homoe 02-06-2015 04:22 PM

If it's Friday, it's time for me to watch....

Real Time with Bill Maher:scarytv:

FemmeBibliophile 02-06-2015 04:34 PM

House, House, and more House.

betruetoyoursoul 02-06-2015 05:13 PM

....Bill Maher....

....Catching up on Grey's Anatomy, Scandal, and How To Get Away With Murder.... ( if time permits)

homoe 02-07-2015 05:43 PM

Seeing as Networks DON'T EVEN TRY to put any programs on, I'll be watching a movie on Demand or from my vast collection I suppose!

Just another brief rant, god growing up Sat night was prime time for shows like Newhart, Golden Girls, Mary Tyler Moore, Gunsmoke, list goes on and on. NOW all they do is slap some repeat on mainly god forbid they try and create some new show for a older or younger Saturday night audience

JDeere 02-07-2015 05:58 PM

Later tonight, The Dead Files and Ghost Adventures.

I just finished watching arizona state play arizona basketball

homoe 02-08-2015 06:27 PM

Tonight it will be Downton Abbey~ I believe the Grammy awards are on as well but I'll forgo those in favor of Countess of Grantham and Lady Mary:eyebat:

kittygrrl 02-08-2015 06:38 PM

tonight

The Walking Dead!

Scuba 02-08-2015 06:39 PM

Walking Dead :D Thank GAWD!! I need this now that football is over...

Soon 02-08-2015 06:50 PM

The Grammys!

*Anya* 02-08-2015 06:59 PM

Also The Walking Dead, of course! :|

We will give the Breaking Bad off-shoot at least the first watch: Just call Saul

Looking

Togetherness

The GF's one of many, Alaska shows: Surviving Alaska, it will be a DVR

The new documentary series on HBO about Robert Durst, that will be a DVR, too

CherryWine 02-08-2015 07:03 PM

Also watching the Grammys :)