Butch Femme Planet

Butch Femme Planet (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/index.php)
-   Romance (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=127)
-   -   Where do you like to go on dates? (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=7937)

JDeere 08-15-2016 06:26 PM

Anyone want to come babysit so I can go on a date? Lol

Logicaly 05-19-2017 05:17 PM

I like a variety of date ideas. Movies for example is an easy go to option. Farmers Markets are a lot of fun, trying the samples together, picking out fruits/vegetables to be shared during a meal later. I like fun stuff too like Video Arcades, miniature golfing, bowling. And art type classes, for painting, glass blowing, etc. those all make for really great dates!

homoe 05-19-2017 05:23 PM

Not to age myself but I remember Dr Ruth ALWAYS saying if you're going on a dinner and movie date, to ALWAYS take in the movie first!

That way you'll always have something to talk about if all else fails :movieguy:

girl_dee 07-08-2017 07:45 AM

Someone special is turning me into a romantic mush bucket...

i have to say a nice dining experience. This would be a bit different on a first date, but since it would not be in my scenario, here it is.

My number one reason i like to dine out with someone i like is one on one. i want their attention, i want all of their attention. i want to talk, look and savor them across a table. i want to feel proud to be sitting with them, i want to know they are enjoying my company (hopefully they are). i want to watch them enjoy their dinner.

The other reason is that the world is tuned out. No cell phone (checks in ok at times), no digital noise, just a centripetal energy that surrounds us. We don't care what others are doing, we don't care what the world is doing in that moment. The world goes away when you have one on one time.

However i may be a tad distracted if the sun happen to be setting on the ocean right outside the window... just for a moment.

Gemme 07-08-2017 04:22 PM

I would love to walk the art festival with Him. Next year for sure!

clay 07-08-2017 04:26 PM

Some of my faves have been artwalks, craft venues, fairs, picnics in the park, or sitting under huge trees, on a blanket, with a picnic for two..reading poetry...

LOQUI 07-08-2017 07:00 PM

Today?! Any place with air conditioner!

:bolt:

RockOn 07-08-2017 09:22 PM

I just tell her to take off her panties and get in the truck.

LOL! ;)

Okay, here is my real answer.

Leave the cell phones in the truck, have a leisure dinner and conversation at a really nice restaurant. I ask the waiter to situate us in a private, out of the way corner away from noisey children.

gotoseagrl 07-08-2017 09:38 PM

I like simple, but meaningful. Anywhere near the ocean or water. Almost anywhere in nature or with animals. And nerdy stuff. Museums, historical landmarks. Book stores. Art supply stores. Or a really good movie.

gotoseagrl 07-08-2017 09:45 PM

I love this. I could just as easily get lost in hours of a puzzle or game too.

Quote:

Originally Posted by LOQUI (Post 1074617)
Hmmm...let's see....:deepthoughts:
-a park
-farmer market (we dont need to buy anything but...sometimes it is fun to buy products, go back home and work together in the kitchen)
-start attending a cooking class (or any other particular interest the 'couple' might be interested into)
-of course, the beach...or a walk in the woods
-breakfast/lunch or dinner at either her or mine favourite place(s)...perhaps we can alternate between her and mine favorite places...until we can find "ours"...It doesnt have to be expensive, just clean, nice environment and with good food!
-get all dressed up and go to a special show/dinner...
-ice cream and a walk
-museums, historical parks
-if there is a conference/workshop in a topic we both like, it might be fun to attend together...
-go to a park and bring some boarding games with us...
-making a puzzle game
-prepare a tray with cheeses, fruits, vegetables to have while watching a video (we can rent a commercial move or watch some "home made" videos of her or mine family/friends etc (it must include popcorn at some point!)
-jump in the car without a particular place on mind...and go to 'discover' new places
-go to her favourite pub (beer and fried clams strips!) and wait for her there after her work day
-seat in a garden...and enjoy the company and the quietness...
etc. etc.etc...the sky is the limit...and the money, and the time, and...lol
:seeingstars:

Kätzchen 07-10-2017 03:49 PM

The favorite part of any date or time spent together, for me, is holding hands while we're walking or to feel their hand on the small of my back or be lovingly cradled by my dates arm and hand, while walking together..... no matter where our date takes place or where we go, that's the part of the date that I cherish most.

lisa93 10-11-2017 08:43 PM

movies, dinners, the beach, museums