Butch Femme Planet

Butch Femme Planet (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/index.php)
-   Words Games, Quizzes, Etc. (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=132)
-   -   The Vagina Game (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=7278)

nycfem 02-20-2014 08:33 PM

The Vagina Game

This game is a celebration of the vagina and its name ("vagina"). Work with me here.

I remember when I was young, my younger brother, Dave, was in a deli with me and kept looking at the drinks in the refrigerator there. He had a nervous, wanting look, and finally I asked him what he was thinking. He said, quietly, "Will you take an Orangina up to the counter for me [which he pronounced "jina" with a hard "i" instead of "jeena" with a hard "e"]? I'm too embarrassed to do it myself but I love that drink." How sad is it that even words that sound like "vagina" should be shameful? Hence my game.

http://i1008.photobucket.com/albums/...M-Orangina.jpg

Create a new word adapted from the word "Vagina," define it, and then the next person to post uses that word in a sentence, then creates a word of their own adapted from "Vagina," defines it, and leaves it for the next person, etc. etc.

I'll start: "Vaginerous" - Adj. Generous to a vagina or vaginas.

Stolen Kiss 02-20-2014 09:20 PM

Hy was a very, vaginerous butch, always tending to her needs far beyond what was expected.

Vaginabitionist - Noun One who freely exposes their vaginal area in a public or semi-public forum.

candy_coated_bitch 02-20-2014 10:57 PM

I'm sorry, I can't go out tonight--I have my Vaginabitionist's Anonymous meeting.

Vaginarrific: adjective, a terrific vagina, or anything so terrific it can only be explained as being as terrific as vaginas

Hollylane 02-20-2014 11:05 PM

Vaginabitionist

When Debbie attempted to explain to others about her class, Learning to Love Your Labia, she often found herself being compared to a vaginabitionist.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oops, I was tardy, I'll just slip this one in here too (pun intended):

Vaginarrific

She'd seen the flower that was phallic, it simply didn't interest her. But, the Clitoria flower, well that was just plain vaginarrific!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

va·gi·nun·drum

noun: vaginundrum; plural noun: vaginundrums

A confusing and difficult problem or question, about the vagina, that is lacking a clear answer.

~baby~doll~ 02-20-2014 11:42 PM

Quote:

va·gi·nun·drum

noun: vaginundrum; plural noun: vaginundrums

A confusing and difficult problem or question, about the vagina, that is lacking a clear answer.
i have a vaginundrum about about how many fingers to use during masturbation

Vaginalinguist Noun A professor who teaches those shy people how to speak in a loving way about their vagina, labia, clitoris and so on.

TruTexan 02-20-2014 11:46 PM

Today I started a new class with a Vaginalinguist.Its a very interesting class where the Professor teaches us how to love our vaginas without shame and to overcome our shyness when we speak about our own Vaginas. I enjoyed the class so much that I LOVE MY VAGINA NOW !

Vaginahappiness: adjective: words that describe the happiness a vagina feels when it orgasms.

Orema 08-02-2015 06:35 AM

My ex was uncomfortable having Vaginahappiness conversations.

Vaginaart: Vaginas so beautiful they are considered works of art

C0LLETTE 08-02-2015 12:08 PM

I think women with very large vaginas and clitorises .should brag about them and post photos of them on gay personals ads:jester:maybe. I should add that I'm kidding

Medusa 12-06-2016 07:48 PM

"Girl, I went to the spa and got a body shampoo and a wax and I am rocking some vaginaart in my skirt!"

Vaginoptions: The art of the many choices you have on how to groom your vagina

Soft*Silver 12-06-2016 08:48 PM

vaginariffic..........when the day goes so well because of your vagina

deeds 12-06-2016 09:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Medusa (Post 1114089)
"Girl, I went to the spa and got a body shampoo and a wax and I am rocking some vaginaart in my skirt!"

Vaginoptions: The art of the many choices you have on how to groom your vagina

Vaginoptions:
She used her vaginoptions and told me to groom her ..

Vaginalnomics...The act of a vagina putting its foot down
and charging for her lovely services.
Women are sitting on a goldmine when their vaginalnomics force them to take charge...