Butch Femme Planet

Butch Femme Planet (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/index.php)
-   Singles Mingle (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=125)
-   -   Singles (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=505)

CharmingLee 02-07-2013 05:41 PM

Hello all....single butchie here. Its been year since my second LTR ended. That one lasted 6 yrs. Older and wiser now.

oksoftbutch 02-07-2013 06:37 PM

If you weren't so dang far ......

Quote:

Originally Posted by Heavenleahangel (Post 738650)
Good Evening my fellow single peeps! I, too am single and currently FREEZING!!! :cold:

I am officially hanging out my "Now Taking Applications" sign to find the
"one". Its awful cold in this king size bed! I I stay single much longer, I may have to invest in an electric blanket!!! Interested parties may PM me for further information!!! ;-)

GreeneyedMe 02-07-2013 06:45 PM

Hello everyone

Quote:

Originally Posted by Heavenleahangel (Post 738650)
Good Evening my fellow single peeps! I, too am single and currently FREEZING!!! :cold:

I am officially hanging out my "Now Taking Applications" sign to find the
"one". Its awful cold in this king size bed! I I stay single much longer, I may have to invest in an electric blanket!!! Interested parties may PM me for further information!!! ;-)

Freezing here too!! (Single too....) I think I am now up to three blankets PLUS my comforter on my bed....

ScandalAndy 02-08-2013 07:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dixie (Post 739150)

ohhhhh gurrrrrrrl! I seriously just started cackling in my office!!! :)

clay 02-09-2013 03:20 PM

Good afternoon singles!!!
Hope everyone is having a good weekend. I know all the folks up the NE Coast aren't...:(.

It is a beautiful, Carolina blue sky here and 61 degrees. I am in a pair of cargo shorts and polo shirt...:)...(pls. don't h8 me...:(...)

Sending warm sunshine and huigs to you all...

Have a splendid evening everyone.....:hangloose:

oksoftbutch 02-09-2013 05:21 PM

For the first time in many years I actually have a hookup for Valentines. Not sure what will happen....but the good part is spending time with a woman I really like....
:drool:

dixie 02-09-2013 05:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by oksoftbutch (Post 745932)
For the first time in many years I actually have a hookup for Valentines. Not sure what will happen....but the good part is spending time with a woman I really like....
:drool:

Yay!!! Congrats! :D

TimilDeeps 02-09-2013 05:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by clay (Post 745872)
Good afternoon singles!!!
Hope everyone is having a good weekend. I know all the folks up the NE Coast aren't...:(.

It is a beautiful, Carolina blue sky here and 61 degrees. I am in a pair of cargo shorts and polo shirt...:)...(pls. don't h8 me...:(...)

Sending warm sunshine and huigs to you all...

Have a splendid evening everyone.....:hangloose:

you just tooooooooo sexy in those cargo shorts . . .

clay 02-09-2013 05:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TimilDeeps (Post 745939)
you just tooooooooo sexy in those cargo shorts . . .

:blink:

bettah call :firetruck: OR :police: OR I go get Thelma...:)

TimilDeeps 02-09-2013 05:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by clay (Post 745940)
:blink:

bettah call :firetruck: OR :police: OR I go get Thelma...:)

bring me back coffee

clay 02-09-2013 05:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TimilDeeps (Post 745941)
bring me back coffee

hack...hack...cough...cough....shut up coughing, I can't hear the lady....cough cough..
I'll have...giggles...a larged...giggles..cough cough iced mocha'ed coffeed...lol...cough cough

K6trg 02-17-2013 11:05 PM

Good evening singles! How ya'll be besides cold LOL ;)

Library_girl 02-17-2013 11:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GreeneyedMe (Post 744807)
Freezing here too!! (Single too....) I think I am now up to three blankets PLUS my comforter on my bed....

Freezing and single here too! Let's see....2 blankets, a quilt, and 4 dogs! (Only 2 of them are mine, the other 2 are temporary) The doggies are the warmest :) though I'd prefer human warmth!

NickE TimeLord 02-20-2013 10:38 AM

:jester: i'm single again after 9.5 years and i don't have a clue what to do next.. i know jumping right into a new serious relationship isn't a swell idea...but i would like to date..maybe..kinda..if i was sure what that meant..i'd like someone to go to dinner.with..to films..well just about anywhere...beyond that simple beginning i am floundering..i haven't dated in...er..30 years?.. i am so in need of guidance.

Italianboi 02-27-2013 03:38 PM

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/i...8-GNGBWcnWXtKC

Italianboi 02-28-2013 04:04 PM

single tg butch/Daddy here ...pass by and say hello to all single bois and girls....here for u all :chocolate: and :coffee:....enjoy!!! :D

curlyredhead 02-28-2013 04:07 PM

Waving!

I tend to post alot to the FTM TG Thread quite a bit. How about I add this one to my list of subscriptions. Hi my name is Curlyredhead, and I am single :)

ScandalAndy 03-01-2013 06:57 AM

GOOD MORNING!!!!

I discovered this bright light coming from the sky this morning when I was walking to the train. It hurts my eyes and gives me a headache. What is this phenomenon? (but seriously, I'm excited that we are finally starting to leave the six month period known as "winter" in the northeast)

AnnRkey 03-01-2013 07:27 AM

A singles thread huh ...

cuddlyfemme 03-06-2013 05:52 AM

Good Morning!!!

Good Morning Singles!!! Sorry I haven't been around much...stuff went on. I hope everyone has a wonderful day!!!