Butch Femme Planet

Butch Femme Planet (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/index.php)
-   The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   I know I am loved because......... (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2858)

girl_dee 02-22-2011 07:48 PM

I know I am loved because.........

• Because She took care of that icky problem of mine without blinking an eye ! Now THAT's love :|
  • Because they make sure I have all the essential things I need, and them some. Spoiled I am!
  • I know my mom loves be because She tells me all the time now.
  • Because She drove 2,500 miles each way to bring me to a peaceful place.
  • I know my bio family loves me, even if they don't always show it.

What are the things that let you know you are loved???? :awww:

Rockinonahigh 02-22-2011 09:52 PM

My son cause he is hear for me and lets me know how much he loves me..It sounds like the waltons at night around hear at bed time..Night mom love u,night James love ya back have a good day tomorrow.
Then my fur kids when I get home,they are so glad to see me with all the jumping and playing to show how much they care.

Soft*Silver 02-22-2011 10:13 PM

I had to pause on this awhile and really thing this thru. At first I thought because I am single I didnt have much to post. And I thought I could talk about my family and my pets. But something was nagging me There was something I wanted to say...

I can tell I am loved when I feel good about myself. When the well of love within me if full and bright and deep. Its reflected in how I take care of myself. In the way I present myself to others, by the way I tend to my home and how well I nurture myself in whay I eat and expose myself to. When my well is reflecting the moon and I can feel her wisdom and pay heed to it and dont act impulsively nor childishly. I dont need more than me in my life to feel balanced and complete. I certainly dont feel empty and scared without someone else when my well is wet and brimming.

I am so not thirsty right now. I really do feel loved. Self love. No one can take it away from me. That part is very important to me. No one is ever going to take anything away from me again...

Jesse 02-22-2011 10:13 PM

I know I am loved because I took the time to learn to love ME.

Strappie 02-22-2011 10:17 PM

I know I'm loved because....

My large group of friends tell me they love me... we never go with out hugging and saying I love you every time we see each other, because life is too short not to say it and......... MEAN IT!!!

girl_dee 02-23-2011 02:39 PM

Because She found the edamame !

girl_dee 02-24-2011 08:10 PM

I know I am loved because I am wearing wonderful new glasses and can SEE again!!!
:glasses:

scootebaby 02-24-2011 08:20 PM

i know i am loved because
...as soon as i get home every night my son gives me a hug
...my girlfriend has dinner waiting on me when i work long days
...the Rooster is starting to mimic me in the smartass dept (sorry honey-its my job to corrupt him :) )
...i can :passinggas: freely,and all she says is "honey that frog in ur butt is talking again"
...because she is making me get myself healthier,and take better care of myself
...there isnt anything she and i cant talk about--from the silly,to the most serious of things and everything in between
...because i can be me and its good enough
...she keeps me in jello :)

hpychick 02-24-2011 08:26 PM

I know I am loved because I have all I need, and I am blessed beyond belief by the beautiful people and animals in my life.

bigbutchmistie 02-24-2011 09:22 PM

Coming home after a long day of work to that adorable little shihtzu who jumps into my arms... And licks my face to death cause he is so excited to see me...

rlin 02-24-2011 09:59 PM

simple really...

i feel it...

Gemme 02-25-2011 11:41 AM

I know I am loved because, even though we gripe and fuss at one another a lot and I drag him all over the place and I'm a bossy, bossy thang, my honey still smiles that genuinely sweet smile of his (after harassing me just a little bit) and does his best to make me happy (within reason, of course). :)

storyofmylife 02-26-2011 12:09 AM

because.....

my forever so loved daughter tells me
:love1:

girl_dee 03-03-2011 08:25 PM

I am looked after when I don't feel good
:cat:

Julie 03-03-2011 08:29 PM

When I say I am going to make coffee for you.
And I forget to make it, except for myself.
I am not judged or scolded.
I am told... I know how you get when you are on the phone.
It's okay.
Serious... It really is not okay - but I am still loved and understood.

Deborah 03-03-2011 09:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by InfiniteFemme (Post 294492)
When I say I am going to make coffee for you.
And I forget to make it, except for myself.
I am not judged or scolded.
I am told... I know how you get when you are on the phone.
It's okay.
Serious... It really is not okay - but I am still loved and understood.

...feels really good doesn't it...it makes me smile :awww:

Lillie 03-04-2011 09:07 AM

because I learned to love myself with all my faults..and because I am blessed with amazing friends, family and life partner who tell me so :) :praying:

bigbutchmistie 03-04-2011 09:11 AM

I know I am loved because :

I love myself

miss entycing 03-04-2011 09:18 AM

i know i am loved because every single day lately, i doubt myself-
but my gorgeous soul sister, Spirit Dancer reminds me that i am loved.
:gimmehug:

Stacy 03-04-2011 09:42 AM

I know I am loved because...
Michael let's me sleep until I wake up. Unless it hits 10:00am, because he knows I don't ever want to sleep past 10:00am. If that is the case, he then comes up, crawls in bed with me, and kisses and snuggles me awake ever so gently.
If I do wake up on my own, he's always down here with a hug ready for me. He is always, ALWAYS happy to see me.
Then, I go into the bathroom to do my morning things, (pee, brush teeth, hair, etc) and when I come out, he always has my coffee prepared just like I like it, and sitting on my desk.
He truly is the best husband I could ever dream of.
He makes me feel loved every minute of every day.
Thank you Michael.