Butch Femme Planet

Butch Femme Planet (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/index.php)
-   The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   What brought you joy today? (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=86)

JustLovelyJenn 11-19-2009 07:12 PM

Getting to work today, for the first time in over a week.

Watching the excitement on my students faces from such simple pleasures (an Elmo sing along doll)

Seeing how grown up my 7 year old daughter is getting. Today she was supposed to go swimming at daycare, because of the flooding I had to pick her up early and she couldn't go. She started to cry when she saw me. As soon as I explained that if we didnt go home now, we might get stuck in town she says... "Its ok Momma, I can try to go swimming tomorrow."

SuperFemme 11-19-2009 07:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Medusa (Post 8422)
Oh JOY!

We brought home a stray miniature Dachshund yesterday to keep it from getting run over and I put an ad up on Craigslist last night.

Well, just now I sent the owner a pic and the owner was screaming and crying into the phone "THATS MY DOG!!! THATS MY DOGG!!!!!"

So, we tested the dog by calling it by it's name and it flipped the fuck out, peed on itself and rolled over on its back.

"Tadpole" goes home tomorrow morning. YAY!

My mini dachshund is named *Kitty* which may or may not be a lot more fucked up than *Tadpole*. Kitty is TransSpecies though.

yay for you two.

Eddie 11-19-2009 08:22 PM

Chocolate bacon.

SelfMadeMan 11-19-2009 09:32 PM

My family :)

christie 11-19-2009 10:28 PM

A lovely new friend in a hair stylist who not only stayed over her shift 3.5 HOURS to color, highlight and cut my hair, it is the most lovely cut I have had in my nearly three years in Virginia! J... you brought me joy!

NotAnAverageGuy 11-19-2009 10:30 PM

My team coming back from behind and winning

Gemme 11-20-2009 02:35 PM

His adoration.

Apocalipstic 11-20-2009 02:46 PM

My aunt I have been back in touch with for less than a year now inviting me and Cynthia to her Church Bazzar tomorrow.

It is a huge thing that she has invited me and my BullDyke G/F to her little country church here in Tennessee.

I am humbled and touched...and maybe can score some yummy home canned goodies :)

Surayna 11-20-2009 04:18 PM

Sitting in class, looking up, and seeing her. It feels good to know she cares enough to come and see how I am doing.

Knowing I can come home, climb into jammies, study all weekend, and all will still be right in our world.

Walking into our apartment, knowing it is a drama free zone. There is no bitching, head games, or bullshit allowed in here. It's refreshing.

Having her son call and ask me to help him with his final test. It's nice to be accepted by her son.

Arwen 11-20-2009 05:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SuperFemme (Post 8865)
My mini dachshund is named *Kitty* which may or may not be a lot more fucked up than *Tadpole*. Kitty is TransSpecies though.

yay for you two.

I had a cat named DeeOhGee. :)

I found joy today by remembering a healed friendship.

hpychick 11-20-2009 06:52 PM

Today I found joy in being able to vent to a friend on line and while I was blabbering on, my phone rang. It was her, telling me that she thought I might need to hear a friendly voice. How right she was. Today, my wonderful friend brought me joy.

Diva 11-20-2009 07:19 PM

It rained all day here in Austin Town...it was a slow, steady, quiet rain.....so calming.....I love a rain like that......and it gives me joy to see my yard quenched.

SuperFemme 11-20-2009 07:22 PM

My hair is blonde again and all is right with the world. :bow:

P-B.O.O.B.S.

GinaSofia 11-20-2009 07:25 PM

I'm finding joy tonight in hearing the laughter from my
Mom, in cooking for my family's early Thanksgiving dinner
tomorrow. And, in knowing that there truly can be laughter
even through pain.

And, in knowing I get to have a second Day of Thanks with
friends on Thursday(without having a heavy heart, hopefully):bunchflowers:

Sam 11-21-2009 06:40 PM

Having bath time with my son, we just got done having bath time and he stands up and hugs me soaking wet lol

NotAnAverageGuy 11-21-2009 06:43 PM

spending time with someone special online almost all dang day being lazy

girl_dee 11-21-2009 06:58 PM

Riding with him while he plows all the snow...
:3femme:

JustLovelyJenn 11-21-2009 07:12 PM

Watching my son play with his friends at a birthday party today!!

Oh, yes, and.... Making Just G's cake today (pictures to follow)

Diva 11-21-2009 08:00 PM

2 phone calls from 2 special people!
And to see One of those Callers joining The Planet as we speak!

Andrew, Jr. 11-21-2009 08:35 PM

Going to a craft show
Spending time with my Godmother :bouquet:
Playing with Dino Martini :dog::junesmiley::gotmail::walking-poodle:
Smoking a really good cigar on my deck while my neighbor :barmartini: & :bbq:
it was a good day :cigar: