Butch Femme Planet

Butch Femme Planet (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/index.php)
-   The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   What are you having for dinner tonight? (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=197)

JDeere 09-22-2019 09:41 PM

Pork chops, broccoli rice and cheese casserole, stuffing you know cornbread/wheat bread mix stuffing folks mainly make for thanksgiving.

Sweet tea to drink.

Mopsie 09-23-2019 05:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mopsie (Post 1251657)
Over the weekend I made a cheesy broccoli rice casserole to take for lunches this week. Monday nights I work late so I had it for dinner too. It was the first time I had made it. It was really yummy so I will definitely make it again! Recipe here.

I made this broccoli rice casserole again. I had it for dinner last night and I'm taking it for lunch again today. Yummo!

GeorgiaMa'am 09-23-2019 06:32 PM

- a roast beef sandwich on artisanal white bread
- another slice of bread with butter
- rocky road ice cream

GeorgiaMa'am 09-23-2019 06:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mopsie (Post 1253139)
I made this broccoli rice casserole again. I had it for dinner last night and I'm taking it for lunch again today. Yummo!

That sounds delicious! A whole bunch of celery seems like a lot, though.

I love casseroles!

RebelDyke 09-23-2019 07:40 PM

i think tonight I shall have popcorn

nycfem 09-23-2019 09:53 PM

I had to work late, so I ordered food. I found a Mexican place that had vegan and vegetarian sections on the menu - always a find. I had a cheese jalapeno guac quesadilla and some vegan chili w/chips and pico de gallo.

Mopsie 09-24-2019 01:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GeorgiaMa'am (Post 1253181)
That sounds delicious! A whole bunch of celery seems like a lot, though.

I love casseroles!

I'm not a fan of onions or celery so I leave both of those out. I forgot to mention that!

MrSunshine 09-24-2019 12:10 PM

I grilled burgers laced with a lot of onion, garlic, green pepper and mozzarella cheese. Damn good!

Stone-Butch 09-24-2019 12:20 PM

Dinner

It is a beautiful day here so bbq ribs it is. I love doing bbq when the weather is cooperative. Throw on some foil wrapped potatoes and its done.

RebelDyke 09-24-2019 02:36 PM

Turkey sandwiches in class..... sorry teacher... but i gotta

GeorgiaMa'am 09-24-2019 05:56 PM

- some bits of roast beef
- some cubes of jack cheese with morels and leeks
- a big piece of pumpkin pie with whipped cream

Kätzchen 09-24-2019 09:03 PM

I ate peanut butter out of the jar, all day long. I was just craving it, is all.

Tonight I had a bowl of organic super-greens salad. No dressing. Just a bunch of greens (Organic Girl, salad greens).

a few pints of water. No ice, room temperature was fine with me.

Dessert? I did have a few end of the summer, freshly picked organic strawberries. So delicious.

bright_arrow 09-24-2019 09:22 PM

Stomach is a little meh so chicken tenders, steamed broccoli and iced guava tea (no liquid cane syrup, 6 splenda)

Gemme 09-25-2019 10:18 AM

Last night, I had a Thai inspired cold salad with flavored water to drink. The night before was a warm taco salad.

nycfem 09-25-2019 09:53 PM

Last night: Ethiopian (veggie sambusas - like spring rolls, injera- teff flour flat bread, stringbeans, carrots, beets, gomen- collard greens and garlic, shiro- spicy pureed beans). Ben & Jerry's salted caramel core for dessert.

Tonight: Amy's frozen/microwaved nondairy bean burrito, frozen/microwaved broccoli and cauliflower. Chopped up peach and cucumber for dessert, followed by an apple and dry roasted peanuts.

Mopsie 09-26-2019 03:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nycfem (Post 1253331)
Last night: Ethiopian (veggie sambusas - like spring rolls, injera- teff flour flat bread, stringbeans, carrots, beets, gomen- collard greens and garlic, shiro- spicy pureed beans). Ben & Jerry's salted caramel core for dessert.

Tonight: Amy's frozen/microwaved nondairy bean burrito, frozen/microwaved broccoli and cauliflower. Chopped up peach and cucumber for dessert, followed by an apple and dry roasted peanuts.

I am so jealous!

I miss having Ethiopian food. We used to have a place here but it closed down several years ago. Your dinner sounds so yummy!!

GeorgiaMa'am 09-26-2019 11:06 AM

Last night was ham salad with crackers and a DQ pumpkin pie Blizzard.

Stone-Butch 09-26-2019 11:19 AM

Dinner

Poached wild salmon, steamed spinach, iced tea.

GeorgiaMa'am 09-26-2019 05:23 PM

It was a Wendy's night.

- chili
- baked potato with (real) butter and chives

There's a chocolate frosty in the freezer that I was too full to eat. It will still be delicious tomorrow.

nycfem 09-26-2019 05:29 PM

ordered in vegan sushi: avocado, oshinko (Japanese pickled veggie), kampyo (Japanese pickled gourd), and brown rice
Also some appetizers: miso soup and oshitashi (boiled spinach with Sesame seeds) and yakko tofu (cold steamed tofu with ginger and lemon)

It hit the spot!