Butch Femme Planet

Butch Femme Planet (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/index.php)
-   The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   What are you having for dinner tonight? (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=197)

Stone-Butch 07-02-2022 05:02 PM

Dinner

Chicken wings & potato puffs. Ice tea.

Soft*Silver 07-03-2022 01:48 PM

Home made pizza w peppers and tomatoes from my garden.

JDeere 07-03-2022 06:03 PM

leftover pho from lunch and sweet tea

FireSignFemme 07-03-2022 08:30 PM

Cheeseburgers, homemade, real deal with all the good stuff. Potato Salad, also homemade. Snapple diet peach tea to drink, also the last bit of some canned peach halves with a little ½ and ½ for dessert before before they go bad. Monte will beg for burger. Is hamburger bad for cats, I mean when was the last time you saw a cat take down a cow right?

Reach *BANNED* 07-03-2022 08:37 PM

I had a micro-meal which I do not like to do because of all the preservatives and salt they put in the things. However, given I am still unpacking and putting the kitchen together I opted for the quickness of that. I think it was some kind of meatloaf thing with mac-n-cheese. It was Stouffer's so at least it tasted good.

Tomorrow I will go grocery shopping and the plan is to do what I mentioned earlier in this thread - steak on the grill and a small salad for tomorrow night's dinner!

Soft*Silver 07-04-2022 08:51 AM

Quiche….eggs from my neighbors chickens, tomatos and peppers from my garden and goat cheese from another friend who raises goats and makes her own cheese! Living the life!

Stone-Butch 07-05-2022 08:12 PM

Dinner

Med. rare striploin and a green salad. Ice tea.

Stone-Butch 07-07-2022 02:47 PM

Dinner

Scallops, shrimp and crab with a seafood dip and potato puffs. Ice tea.

Orema 07-27-2022 04:01 AM

Last night was leftover wings, green salad, cantelope sprinkled with Tajin.

Tonight will be a watermelon and feta salad.

nhplowboi 07-27-2022 12:54 PM

Good question. Bevi is in Rhodie with family the next few days. The last few dining outs she and I had were horrible and I have to blame it on Covid and lack of training. Geeze I may have to step to the plate and chef up... nope... more likely I will just grab a pre-made roast beef sub at Wally World because I will be in the area after picking up feed.

Stone-Butch 07-27-2022 04:59 PM

Dinner

Poached salmon and a large helping of spinach. Ice tea.

Reach *BANNED* 07-27-2022 05:34 PM

I am going to have leftover spaghetti that I made last night. You know the adage - spaghetti always tastes better the next day. uhmmhummm. I also have a fresh loaf of italian bread from a local bakery as well.

Let Me clarify - I will have a piece - not the whole loaf. :|

Likely I will have a root beer to drink.

Stone-Butch 07-28-2022 02:41 PM

Dinner

Baked chicken and tater tots. Ice tea.

Reach *BANNED* 07-28-2022 04:50 PM

I think I am going to use that italian bread I bought and make some french toast. When My Gram and Mom were alive that is the bread they used to make it - and it is somehow tastier than just regular bread.

Chocolate milk to drink.

Bèsame* 07-28-2022 06:59 PM

Bob Evan's mashed potatoes ( it was a Mom request) With butter. It was so good, omg!
Last of the apple bourbon crockpot pork roast.
Watermelon.

Maybe a mango bar later.

easygoingfemme 07-29-2022 12:43 PM

We're going to a little food truck party and I've got my eyes on the empanada truck and a cold beer.

Stone-Butch 07-29-2022 03:57 PM

Dinner

Too hot to cook much so steak on a bun with sauteed onions will have to do for now. Ice tea with lots of ice.

Bootsandheels 07-29-2022 04:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stone-Butch (Post 1289338)
Too hot to cook much so steak on a bun with sauteed onions will have to do for now. Ice tea with lots of ice.

Same here...that sounds YUMMY!

Stone-Butch 07-30-2022 03:44 PM

Dinner

ty yes it was.

Tonight, still hot as the devil I will steam mussels in white wine and have a side of large shrimp with seafood sauce. I am not that hungry. Ice tea.

clay 07-31-2022 08:36 AM

My birthday was last Tuesday, so wife took me to a local fave mexican place...La Palma...

Shrimp tacos with pico & mango/pineapple salsa....refried beans with queso....it was soooo good.

easygoingfemme 07-31-2022 12:00 PM

Gado Gado from the ol' Moosewood cookbook. Our twist on it- fresh lettuce from the garden, saffron rice, pickled beets, hard boiled eggs, cucumbers, sugar snaps, mung bean sprouts, topped with lemon peanut sauce. Daddy will probably add grilled chicken leftover from last night.

Soft*Silver 07-31-2022 12:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by clay (Post 1289379)
My birthday was last Tuesday, so wife took me to a local fave mexican place...La Palma...

Shrimp tacos with pico & mango/pineapple salsa....refried beans with queso....it was soooo good.

Happy birthday!!!

Bèsame* 08-02-2022 06:46 AM

oh my gosh, my dinner was so good last night. I love how I can make it work!

Thin spaghetti noodles tossed with fresh purple sage from my garden, good olive oil and garlic.
Topped with roasted eggplant,zucchini, red peppers and mushrooms.
Topped with a hatch chili chicken sausage, that when I cut into it, the juices went thru all layers.

Homemade gourmet if I say so myself😉

Stone-Butch 08-02-2022 12:41 PM

Dinner

Fried rainbow trout, paresienne potatoes, steamed baby peas. Ice tea.

Gemme 08-02-2022 09:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Orema (Post 1289303)
Last night was leftover wings, green salad, cantelope sprinkled with Tajin.

Tonight will be a watermelon and feta salad.

Love! I like mine with arugula, feta, watermelon, a tiny bit of fresh mint and diced jalapeno with some of the juice sprinkled on top. Very fresh!

Quote:

Originally Posted by clay (Post 1289379)

Happy Birthday!!!

Tonight, I had some mixed juices mocktails, fresh veggies with creamy parmesan dressing, a toasted wild mushroom Arancini and no sugar rice pudding for dessert and a water chaser to cleanse the palate. Delish!

Orema 08-03-2022 03:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gemme (Post 1289442)
Love! I like mine with arugula, feta, watermelon, a tiny bit of fresh mint and diced jalapeno with some of the juice sprinkled on top. Very fresh!

I had fresh basil and drops of vinegar in mine. I’ll have to try it with mint and jalapeños. Sounds delicious.

Quote:

Happy Birthday!!!

Tonight, I had some mixed juices mocktails, fresh veggies with creamy parmesan dressing, a toasted wild mushroom Arancini and no sugar rice pudding for dessert and a water chaser to cleanse the palate. Delish!

Sounds good.

Last night I had a fried catfish sandwich. So good.

Stone-Butch 08-03-2022 01:30 PM

Dinner

Fried trout with a side of steamed broccoli. Ice tea.

Stone-Butch 08-04-2022 09:54 AM

Dinner

NY striploin and a green side salad. Ice tea.

Bèsame* 08-04-2022 04:15 PM

I shared shrimp sweet and sour with my Mom. There was way to much breading on the shrimp, so I peeled it off. I had a shrimp spring roll and she requested Lorna Doone cookies.

I try to bring her real food as much as I can.

FireSignFemme 08-04-2022 07:57 PM

Chocolate chips and plenty of fluids just to keep things from feeling to hospital ish.

Stone-Butch 08-05-2022 12:55 PM

Dinner

As my folks would say, it's hot enough to crack the rocks.SO.
Chinese delivery tonight. Ice tea with lots of lemon.

Kätzchen 08-07-2022 10:25 PM

I have been maowing down on Thai salad rolls with Thai peanut sauce (which is SOOOO yummy). Bubble tea too. I tried the Watermelon flavored drink and I've also tried the Hibiscus flavored drink too. Very tasty on a warm summer afternoon or evening. :)

Stone-Butch 08-08-2022 12:48 AM

Dinner

A cooler day. Baked chicken and potato puffs. Ice tea.

Stone-Butch 08-09-2022 08:18 PM

Dinner

Cod filet fried and a side of broccoli with cheese sauce. Ice tea.

Stone-Butch 08-10-2022 06:31 PM

Dinner

NY striploin and my fav. salad (lettuce, tomato, chick peas, bean sprouts, grated 3 cheese and thousand island dressing. Ice tea.

Stone-Butch 08-11-2022 07:30 PM

Dinner

Linguini with alfredo sauce and some chopped fried chicken breast. Ice tea.

Orema 08-12-2022 07:53 AM

Savory french toast with roasted asparagus

kittygrrl 08-14-2022 04:11 PM

i haven't the foggiest ..so it will probably be something very simple..avocado toast w sliced tomatoes sounds nice...beautiful

Stone-Butch 08-14-2022 06:10 PM

Dinner

BBQ ribs and a beet salad. Ice tea.

Stone-Butch 08-15-2022 12:04 PM

Dinner

My once a week Chinese take out. Ice tea.