Butch Femme Planet

Butch Femme Planet (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/index.php)
-   The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   What did you SEE today??? (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8577)

girl_dee 04-03-2018 08:11 PM

today i saw some pretty awesome femmes showing a sisterhood

RockOn 04-03-2018 08:37 PM

Today soon as I stepped of the elevator, I saw my team of African-American nurses at my doctor's office. They always make me feel so good, I love every one of them! And they make me feel special. too. They all came over and became really chatty, all smiles and hugs. I really needed all their cheerfulness and affection today.

I was tested again for diabetes. The test was negative just like a year ago.They are making me an appointment with a neurologist. Seems I am experiencing symptoms of neuropathy. I never heard of that ailment until now. Also have to go back and see the wound care doctor. Not the jackass one but the sweet one. I have another hole in my leg. The left one this time, inside calf.

I am so ready to correct all this and forget it. And I will. :)

Gemme 04-04-2018 07:38 AM

I saw thick fog and lovely grey skies (not facetious....it's quite pretty), two sleepy kitties followed by two playful kitties followed by two curious kitties followed by two funny kitties....aka my two cats, a hardy breakfast, some TV and more fog.

SnackTime 04-04-2018 08:48 AM

I saw a corgi mix pup running along the fence line and two sandhill cranes on my ride today.

Kätzchen 04-04-2018 09:18 AM

I saw my blood sugar reading early this morning (101), then I gazed at the skyline to the west and saw a patch of blue sky peeking through the pearly gray skies.

I also saw the neighbor's cat walking stealthily across the backyard, probably sneaking up on a bird, which was sitting quietly on the limb of an pine tree.

Now, to go look at my hair and make it look better (lol). :eyebat:

Chained Daisy 04-04-2018 12:22 PM

Lovely Thread dee, thank you :rrose:

Today I saw,

Grey skies, rain and hail,

Blue skies and white clouds,

A few sheep in the fields with some lambs, not many are out as its been very cold,

Blossom trees in bud but not quite in blossom yet,

Daffodils taking a battering, its been a very blustery day,

Wet paw prints on my kitchen floor.

kittygrrl 04-04-2018 12:43 PM

i see the 8 of Wands today-a good sign!

https://www.trustedtarot.com/img/car...t-of-wands.png

girl_dee 04-04-2018 01:07 PM

i just saw the most amazing owl!

Katniss 04-04-2018 02:42 PM

My life flash before my eyes = giving teen her second driving lesson.

Katniss~~ I also saw my hand gripping the emergency brake for 30 minutes straight.

TL1 04-04-2018 05:05 PM

Sunshine!
A lot of pollen
A lot of traffic
An ass crack I really did not want to see :scared:

Gemme 04-05-2018 06:49 PM

A customer that I haven't seen for a while!

Kenna 04-05-2018 06:54 PM

On my trip thru the country, I got to see bunches of beautiful, wild Wisteria hanging from trees and telephone poles, several colors of bright azaleas, Red Bud trees in full bloom, yards full of spring flowers, two dark colored deer cross my path, and sadly, an over turned dump truck.

girl_dee 04-05-2018 07:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kenna (Post 1204507)
On my trip thru the country, I got to see bunches of beautiful, wild Wisteria hanging from trees and telephone poles, several colors of bright azaleas, Red Bud trees in full bloom, yards full of spring flowers, two dark colored deer cross my path, and sadly, an over turned dump truck.

RIGHT i saw wisteria everywhere too! I love it!

girl_dee 04-08-2018 04:51 AM

Yesterday i saw a million tulips in full bloom...

i saw a guy fly fishing in the Reedy River (Does he know the water is toxic?)

i saw male mallard ducks doing a dance for a cute little female

i saw some serious love in the couple that got married and their families

Blade 04-08-2018 07:40 AM

Lots of rain

a garage with stacks and stacks of boxes full of unwashed, empty cans. Veggie, fruit, beer, cat/dog food, cans neatly stacked inside these boxes

Kätzchen 04-08-2018 08:41 AM

It's raining heavily in steady sheets of rain .....and it's sort of breezy too.... I saw the wind carry the last of the cherry tree blossoms past the west windows of my house, earlier this morning....

girl_dee 04-08-2018 07:49 PM

sweet smiles and my NOLA family on FaceTime

Blade 04-08-2018 08:05 PM

Sliders taking in the sun on a log at Morrow Mt
The neighbors boy burning trash
A few tent campers at the campground

Bèsame* 04-08-2018 08:12 PM

I saw my phone loosing its charge as I drove away from work, with my charging cable on the counter at work.......

I also saw the inside of Target.

homoe 04-08-2018 08:13 PM

I saw the day fly by..............