Butch Femme Planet

Butch Femme Planet (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/index.php)
-   The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   Status update! (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1828)

cara 12-08-2010 08:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gemme (Post 243883)
June is an enabler.

:blink:

Gemme is making due with real peppermint bark in the absence of virtual circus peanuts. :tease:

cara is wondering the difference between real peppermint bark and fake peppermint bark.

scootebaby 12-08-2010 08:48 PM

is giving in and going for a piece of the made from scratch birthday cake sitting on the counter( b4 jo eats it all)

bright_arrow 12-08-2010 08:48 PM

desd feels meh, and is trying to accept the fact that she is indeed flawed and can't provide everything.. i'd like to go crawl into a hole now.

JustJo 12-08-2010 08:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by scootebaby (Post 243885)
is giving in and going for a piece of the made from scratch birthday cake sitting on the counter( b4 jo eats it all)

Eats it all?? All?? I've only eaten half! :fallenangel:

Gemme 12-08-2010 08:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cara (Post 243884)
cara is wondering the difference between real peppermint bark and fake peppermint bark.

Real as in it's in front of me and I'm eating it versus June virtually teasing me with it.

dixie 12-08-2010 09:22 PM

is so annoyed by her weight gain, she is partaking in a snack size hershey bar. Not exactly positive or a fix for said weight gain, but at the moment doesn't even care. Blah...

katsarecool 12-08-2010 09:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dixielady (Post 243913)
is so annoyed by her weight gain, she is partaking in a snack size hershey bar. Not exactly positive or a fix for said weight gain, but at the moment doesn't even care. Blah...

Hmmm comfort food for the lazy cold days of winter!

little_ms_sunshyne 12-08-2010 10:04 PM

Otis Redding...What your music does to me..mmmmmm doesn't have words :) *cheeks feel warm*

StillettoDoll 12-09-2010 04:43 AM

Just let the dogs out, having coffee, its cold outside!

StillettoDoll 12-09-2010 06:06 PM

woke up from a nap , just took long hot shower. about to fix something for dinner......

Gemme 12-09-2010 11:27 PM

Gemme is about to log off of here and go watch hulu. Maybe Glee. Maybe Hell's Kitchen. Weee!

:byebye:

Soft*Silver 12-10-2010 12:07 AM

talking to a relative online...listening to my dog snore..waiting for Mr Smitty to throw up again...not tired at all...insomnia night again...

Bard 12-10-2010 09:40 AM

Bard is sneezing hys head off and Hy ain't got a clue as to why:cigar2: two days off went to fast with lots of errands ran seriously in need of a cuddle day with Desd she deserves it for putting up with my grumpy arse:goodluck:

justkim 12-10-2010 10:23 AM

Wondering how long it will take for a pulled muscle to heal? Why does it have to hurt so much?

Sachita 12-10-2010 11:08 AM

I really want to launch a site and facilities to manage dog fostering. These are pets of families in transition and unable to care for their pets. Women who must go to shelters until they get on their feet, military, relocation, etc. I currently do this but want to do it on a larger scale and bring more people aboard.

anyhow, I need to raise money to build a site, special programming (I can do basic site stuff and even have my own server) and ultimately expand my own facility to take more dogs. So I'm working on a few ideas; designing and producing the BEST dog beds, coats and pet items. taking care of dogs so many years I think I could design something wonderful.

The past few weeks I've done research, will focus on making money this winter and getting really creative.

lipstixgal 12-10-2010 11:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gemme (Post 244593)
Gemme is about to log off of here and go watch hulu. Maybe Glee. Maybe Hell's Kitchen. Weee!

:byebye:

What's hulu?? I know Glee and Hell's Kitchen those are fox 5 channels here in NY but hulu I don't have that one...

Gemme 12-10-2010 08:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lipstixgal (Post 244771)
What's hulu?? I know Glee and Hell's Kitchen those are fox 5 channels here in NY but hulu I don't have that one...

Hulu.com

It allows you to watch tv shows, movies and specials online.

MsTinkerbelly 12-10-2010 08:43 PM

<=========Is baking Christmas cookies:eatinghersheybar:

Enchantress 12-10-2010 09:40 PM

Enchantress ...

spent the day and evening in Manhattan and believes that the city was made for her...

bright_arrow 12-10-2010 09:52 PM

desd is eating her all-time favorite frozen treat that the boi found when hy was shopping - is very excited! made happy by the littlest things. eager for her short shift tomorrow, and looking forward to cuddles and a day off on sunday, and not minding the 6am shifts next weekend because it will be more time she can spend with her girls :)