Butch Femme Planet

Butch Femme Planet (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/index.php)
-   Words Games, Quizzes, Etc. (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=132)
-   -   Give a shout out to............. (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8030)

homoe 07-28-2018 08:36 AM

Ronan Farrow......

For his journalist expose in The New Yorker magazine on allegations against Les Moonves.

homoe 03-13-2019 06:18 PM

Nancy Pelosi .........

in regards to a possible Trump impeachment......

"He's Just Not Worth It"

He's such an idiot he thought it was a compliment....:|

cathexis 03-14-2019 03:43 AM

Most of the Senate has had their fill of McConnell. He's now beating Cruz in the unpopularity contest. Hope he decides to exit stage right like his House buddy, Ryan.

Wouldn't think I give a hurrah to this Senate, but Ohhhoooowww!

homoe 06-16-2019 08:03 PM

https://i.pinimg.com/236x/a8/30/a6/a...5fa435c142.jpg

homoe 07-05-2019 08:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by homoe (Post 1220149)
It was reported and also shown in a video tape sent to Think Progress reporter Aaron Ruparthat a heckler hollered out the following..........

“It’s a garbage book and you’re a garbage person,” the heckler shouted at the end of the video. “You lied as press secretary. Now you’re lying in your book.”

No doubt the same will occur when Sarah Sanders Huckabee writes her book.......:hangloose:

Orema 10-13-2019 05:36 AM

Ryan Kyoto and Governor Gavin Newsom

California Governor Signs Measure Banning 'Lunch Shaming'
By The Associated Press
Oct. 12, 2019

SACRAMENTO, Calif. — California's governor has signed into law a bill that guarantees all students a state-funded meal of their choice, even if their parent or guardian has unpaid meal fees.

The measure bans the practice of "lunch shaming," in which students who owe the school money for meals are denied food or given a cheaper alternative meal.

Under the new law, a school can no longer give a student a cheaper alternative meal.

In a statement Saturday, Gov. Gavin Newsom thanked Ryan Kyote, a third-grader at an elementary school in Napa County who brought national attention to the practice earlier this year by paying for all the food service bills of his fellow students at the school.

"I want to thank Ryan for his empathy and his courage in bringing awareness to this important issue," Newsom said.

https://www.nytimes.com/aponline/201...sultPosition=2

cathexis 10-14-2019 12:26 AM

Cream Drummer Ginger Baker, John Bonham... Godspeed the 2/3 best percussionists. Must be a hell of a band in the sky. Musicians named in Marvyn Gaye's "Nightmoves," Johnny Cash, Waylon Jennings, Jimi Hendrix, Ella Fitzgerald, Sophie Tucker, Lewie Anderson, among the others loved and Lost.

homoe 11-13-2019 03:38 PM

~~
C-SPAN for great coverage of the hearings!

No pundits talking over or over analyzing the event..:hangloose:

homoe 12-21-2019 05:54 AM

Lisa Page.........

``
For deciding to break her silence after two long years of suffering ridicule and abuse at the hands of that idiot in the White House!

Orema 08-15-2020 10:30 AM

S.V. Dáte

A shout out to S.V. Dáte, Senior White House Correspondent, Huggington Post for asking President Trump if he regrets "all the lying ... all the dishonesty" he's done over the last three years.

Of course, Trump ignored him and no one offered a follow-up question. Still, it's something.

homoe 08-15-2020 03:15 PM

~~~

....:goodpost:......

Orema 09-10-2020 07:42 PM

Jon Karl, Political Journalist, ABC News

I love when he’s called a liar to his face.

homoe 09-19-2020 05:30 AM

Alaska Senator Murkowski said Friday she would not vote for a justice ahead of election...

Shortly before the announcement that Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg had died Friday, Sen. Lisa Murkowski said in an interview that if she was presented with a vacancy on the court, she would not vote to confirm a nominee before the election.

“I would not vote to confirm a Supreme Court nominee. We are 50 some days away from an election,” she said. Murkowski said her reasoning is based on the same reasoning that held up the confirmation of former President Barack Obama’s final nominee to the Supreme Court.

She also noted that months prior to the 2016 presidential election, while Obama was still president, Senate President Mitch McConnell said Americans needed to pick the next president before the Senate confirmed a new justice to the Supreme Court. “That was too close to an election, and that the people needed to decide,” Murkowski said, recalling McConnell’s argument at the time. “That the closer you get to an election, that argument becomes even more important.”

A shout out to you Senator Murkowski for being one of the very few to call out Mitch McConnell on his hypocritical BS!

Orema 11-15-2020 10:14 AM

Shoutout to Showtime for its 4-part documentary: The Reagans that starts tonight.

Based on reviews I think some will say it's revisionist history and others will say it's the flip side of the same coin. Framed however, it's the truth about the Reagan years that's ignored by many.

I'm kind of glad I don't have Showtime. I'd be tempted to watch it and it would only add to my angst, but I'm glad Showtime is showing the connection from Reagan to Trump.

homoe 11-21-2020 05:27 PM

A bipartisan group of Georgia teens is trying to flip the Senate by enlisting thousands of students to vote in the January runoffs!

A bipartisan group of Georgia teens, StudentsFor2020, wants to help flip the Senate by enlisting thousands of students to vote in the January runoffs.

About 23,000 Georgia teens who were not eligible to vote in the general election on November 3 will turn 18 and become eligible in time to participate in the runoff elections on January 5, according to The Civics Center.

StudentsFor2020, which estimates they helped 65,000 students register for the general election, is mobilizing hundreds of volunteers in high schools across the state to register new voters, and to try to sway existing moderate voters.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/bipartisa...153200649.html

homoe 12-20-2020 07:14 PM

Top lawmakers who finally reached a deal for more than $900 billion in COVID-19 relief..

~~
What a sad sorry lot of jerks who have approved generous tax cuts previously for the wealthy, but could only see fit now to agreeing to checks of $600.00 for stimulus relief help to individuals !

Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell, and House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, Sen. Chuck Schumer and Rep. Kevin McCarthy give yourselves a big pat on the back for thinking of us "little people"!

As you enjoy your paid holiday break with wonderful meals and drink, know how much we're looking for the crumbs coming our way!

VintageFemme 12-21-2020 10:05 AM

...all the short girls! ツ

Happy National Short Girl Appreciation day! And, thanks to all the butches who have gotten that thing off the top shelf for me!

homoe 12-21-2020 11:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by homoe (Post 1279304)
~~
What a sad sorry lot of jerks who have approved generous tax cuts previously for the wealthy, but could only see fit now to agreeing to checks of $600.00 for stimulus relief help to individuals !

Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell, and House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, Sen. Chuck Schumer and Rep. Kevin McCarthy give yourselves a big pat on the back for thinking of us "little people"!

As you enjoy your paid holiday break with wonderful meals and drink, know how much we're looking for the crumbs coming our way!

Nancy a special wish that Santa brings you lots of that expensive ice cream you love so dearly, but if not I'm sure you can afford to buy it yourself with all the money you and your husband have personally benefited from regarding tax breaks for the rich....

homoe 12-23-2020 09:23 PM

Tulsi Gabbard .......