Butch Femme Planet

Butch Femme Planet (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/index.php)
-   The Lesbian Zone (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=95)
-   -   Here come the lesbians, here come the leaping lesbians... (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1469)

Liam 05-28-2010 01:46 PM

Here come the lesbians, here come the leaping lesbians...

Some of our members are having a difficult time seeing the lesbians in our community. Please step up, and let them know you are here.

The_Lady_Snow 05-28-2010 01:55 PM

I may be kinda jealous... I wanna leap too...:p

suebee 05-28-2010 02:01 PM

I may not be leaping, but I'm luscious. Does that count? :bellydancer:

Corkey 05-28-2010 02:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Liam (Post 116212)
Some of our members are having a difficult time seeing the lesbians in our community. Please step up, and let them know you are here.

Way to promote community, thanks Liam, me not a lesbian, but a proud married guy to one.

Andrew, Jr. 05-28-2010 03:04 PM

I too am waiting to cheer on my queer femme sisters! :danceparty:

Stoney 05-28-2010 03:38 PM

Me Me Me!!!

IM A LESBIAN!!!!!!!

and I love it!

and proud of it

(I am willing to lick other womyn to see if they taste like lesbians)

apretty 05-28-2010 03:53 PM

ally support!

a lesbian zone! cool! :)

JustJo 05-28-2010 04:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stoney (Post 116319)
(I am willing to lick other womyn to see if they taste like lesbians)
[/COLOR][/B]

I would volunteer for the taste test, but Scoote said NO :whine:

just teasing....and popping in to say hello.

scootebaby 05-28-2010 04:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JustJo (Post 116355)
I would volunteer for the taste test, but Scoote said NO :whine:

just teasing....and popping in to say hello.

i just said no IF i couldnt taste too dammit woman....first u make me out all sweet and next like im mean...make up my mind please

Pretty Woman 05-28-2010 04:52 PM

So out of the 8 total postings so far...

Only one has clearly identified as a lesbian. I will make it 2. I AM A FEMME LESBIAN.I've been reading alot of these posts this week (not this one, but others on id and nomenclature), hy, she, masculine, feminine, trans included, why weren't trans included, this is misogynistic, etc. I think you get the point.:yesno:
So I am struck by the lack of clarity thus far from the postings here and from folks that are usually very clear in other types of postings...are you a lesbian? I think that was the OP here.Why the lack of clarity?
Were I in a playful mood, I'd tell a joke. Hell I'm going to tell it anyway. Lea Delaria has a joke about being in Provincetown and going into a jewelry store where on the counter rests a small sign, "20% Discount for Lesbians on All Store Items". And no one claimed it for the entire Memorial Day weekend. So she wonders, "How much of a discount WOULD folks need to say that they are lesbian? 25%, 30%, half off?"
It's no wonder some folks in the BFP community are having trouble identifying other lesbians on this site. Sometimes I feel as if it's okay to be any darn thing in the world here on BFP except a lesbian...butch or femme.

JustJo 05-28-2010 05:00 PM

Hi Pretty Woman :rrose:

Sorry...just feeling the need for a little levity after the last few days. :)

I'm a lesbian femme and pushy broad...and I'd take the discount on the jewelry too!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pretty Woman (Post 116386)
Only one has clearly identified as a lesbian. I will make it 2. I AM A FEMME LESBIAN.I've been reading alot of these posts this week (not this one, but others on id and nomenclature), hy, she, masculine, feminine, trans included, why weren't trans included, this is misogynistic, etc. I think you get the point.:yesno:
So I am struck by the lack of clarity thus far from the postings here and from folks that are usually very clear in other types of postings...are you a lesbian? I think that was the OP here.Why the lack of clarity?
Were I in a playful mood, I'd tell a joke. Hell I'm going to tell it anyway. Lea Delaria has a joke about being in Provincetown and going into a jewelry store where on the counter rests a small sign, "20% Discount for Lesbians on All Store Items". And no one claimed it for the entire Memorial Day weekend. So she wonders, "How much of a discount WOULD folks need to say that they are lesbian? 25%, 30%, half off?"
It's no wonder some folks in the BFP community are having trouble identifying other lesbians on this site. Sometimes I feel as if it's okay to be any darn thing in the world here on BFP except a lesbian...butch or femme.

scootebaby 05-28-2010 05:02 PM

i am a butch lesbian..that makes 3 now right(lesbians NOT butches)

Liam 05-28-2010 05:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pretty Woman (Post 116386)

I thought it was rather clear, that I am a guy, however I am an EX-LESBIAN. I heard a member in our community express a need for a lesbian thread, and that is why I created this. I have no intention of participating further in it. Thanks to all of the lesbians and their allies who have posted thus far.

MissItalianDiva 05-28-2010 05:51 PM

I don't really like restrictive labels for myself but when it comes down to it I am a femme lesbian hmm ok ultra femme lesbian

Lynn 05-28-2010 05:55 PM

I'm usually one of the first on the block to raise my hand to the lesbian question. Just sat down to the computer after work and dinner. Am I late to the party?

Yes, I am a lesbian. First and foremost, of all my "orientations" and proclivities. Lesbian!

Stoney 05-28-2010 06:09 PM

okay......Ill settle for a sniff test. ..

Beau 05-28-2010 06:14 PM

reposting from the "other" Lesbian thread

L-E-S-B-I-A-N spells me
Skipping gaily through this thread to say unequivocally, I'm a lesbian, dyke, gay, bulldagger. Some people call this form of queer "butch".

ETA: I wrote this merely 3 days ago because I thought Bully had started a thread to help identify and/or acknowledge those who are lesbians on the site. And yeah, I'll post this everyday if I have to.

I don't want to, though. All this skipping and gaiety is exhausting. ;)

Soft*Silver 05-28-2010 06:36 PM

funny that this thread came up today, on the day I was telling someone I was thinking BFP had become a gender debate planet, not a BF site.

I am a lesbian tho people have tried to call me other things. Some call me bisexual. Some call me queer. Some call me straight. Shrug. I call myself lesbian. I am a lesbian who has dated and been partnered with CIS men, transmen, TG, male IDd lesbians, female IDd lesbians and once, a long long time ago, a femme lesbian. She proved to me that there were indeed limits to who I would date..lol

I hate the word queer. I grew up in the day when queer was a hate word. Ya I know, reclaim it and use it. Well, you can use it if you want. I hate it. I am a lesbian. And I am not going to polish up my opinion by saying "I dont like it"...because its politically incorrect to say you hate anything that someone might label themselves as. Sorry. I am talking about me and only me and I would hate that word if it were identified with me.

I am a lesbian who has loved FtMs and TG and STILL considered myself a lesbian. For awhile I was kinda lost about the label and then I just didnt care what the politics of the day had become. I am a lesbian.

I LOVE being a lesbian. And I love who I love and they can have any label they want...I will love them by name not label.

amiyesiam 05-28-2010 07:31 PM

Gayly prancing in, with an occassional leap, to twirl around and announce:
I too, am a lesbian!!
No one has ever said anything about this to me.
but then most people aren't negative to me
but then I bite
or maybe they are scared of me, cause ya know, I'm mean like that:rofl::rofl:

Corkey 05-28-2010 07:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by amiyesiam (Post 116509)
Gayly prancing in, with an occassional leap, to twirl around and announce:
I too, am a lesbian!!
No one has ever said anything about this to me.
but then most people aren't negative to me
but then I bite
or maybe they are scared of me, cause ya know, I'm mean like that:rofl::rofl:

There's my leaping Lesbian....love ya Baby!