Butch Femme Planet

Butch Femme Planet (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/index.php)
-   The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   What brought you joy today? (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=86)

WhiteTigress 11-11-2009 09:44 AM

My joy today, comes from knowing that shi will finally be home with me tonight. That it will be not just MY home now, but OUR home.

WT

Linus 11-12-2009 12:21 PM

My joy today is realizing that I have finally found home again where people do respect each other and want the best for each other. I Heart BFP.

I found joy in my chosen family that feels connected to me by things other than the DNA flowing through our veins.

Arwen 11-12-2009 12:24 PM

I found joy in email.
I found joy in PM.
I found joy in visitor messages.
I found joy on the Planet.

NJFemmie 11-12-2009 12:47 PM

An overwhelming sense of joy when my Baby called me to tell me that Her Corporate visit went incredibly well today (of course She wasn't sure it would)... :) Her boss was smiling ear to ear and that brought such joy to my heart.

Medusa 11-13-2009 07:56 PM

Home

It's been a long last couple of days. Shit has been blowing up at work and I am still not over this nasty flu I have been carrying around.

So imagine my joy when I came home from work tonight and Jackhammer had cleaned the entire house, had a fat fire billowing in the fireplace, the lights ablaze on the Christmas tree and met me at the door with square shoulders and warm hugs.

I literally wept because it was just THAT damn good.

julieisafemme 11-13-2009 08:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Medusa (Post 4945)
It's been a long last couple of days. Shit has been blowing up at work and I am still not over this nasty flu I have been carrying around.

So imagine my joy when I came home from work tonight and Jackhammer had cleaned the entire house, had a fat fire billowing in the fireplace, the lights ablaze on the Christmas tree and met me at the door with square shoulders and warm hugs.

I literally wept because it was just THAT damn good.

That is quality!!!

For me it was a warm cup of tea, my Oprah magazine in the mail and some love from my Man.

Gemme 11-15-2009 01:21 PM

I found joy in adoration that, though it's miles away, warms me through and through. :)

Arwen 11-15-2009 01:25 PM

• I found joy in away today--throwing, giving, putting away.
  • I found joy in forgotten things today.
  • I found joy in my little brother's thread.
  • I found joy in rosemary tree.

JustLovelyJenn 11-15-2009 02:02 PM

Its early yet for me, only an hour since I woke up. And I have a million joys already.

Today I am finding joy in and empty house and the comfort of a moments silence.

I am finding joy in a conversation that feels like it never ended yesterday and just picked right back up this morning.

I find joy in knowing my kids come home today and the house will once again be full of chaos.

Beau 11-15-2009 03:24 PM

she is my joy

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aChUwN5LBao"]YouTube- And I Love Her[/ame]

and I'm very lucky

:heartbeat:

SassyLeo 11-15-2009 03:58 PM

breakfast with :D

Enchantress 11-15-2009 04:07 PM

To name just a few

Waffles for lunch
The smell of warm pumpkin spice permeating my home
Watching my pup run and frolic (with a smile on her face no less) at the park

It truly is the little things! :bouquet:

evolveme 11-15-2009 04:24 PM

Spooning for a nap with this dawg I love.

Diva 11-15-2009 04:39 PM

~Having my cards read................:bouquet:

JustLovelyJenn 11-15-2009 04:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Diva (Post 5941)
~Having my cards read................:bouquet:

This reminds me. If I don't get my cards out soon they will be very angry with me...

Sam 11-15-2009 04:41 PM

Making plans on her moving with me, 14 months after the initial "I Love you". It's truly time...

IttyBittyFem 11-15-2009 05:15 PM

Joy

Joining this site brought me joy today!

Queerasfck 11-15-2009 06:00 PM

?Question

Quote:

Originally Posted by evolveme (Post 5930)
Spooning for a nap with this dawg I love.

dear e,
does Mr. Bent think it's funny when you call him "dawg"?

signed,
wondering in AZ

Queerasfck 11-15-2009 06:09 PM

morcheeba pleez

What brought me UNjoy/NOjoy today?? My team playing inferior football today. It forced me to cash in my frequent user card at the 420 medical clinic.

evolveme 11-15-2009 06:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EzeeTiger (Post 5988)
dear e,
does Mr. Bent think it's funny when you call him "dawg"?

signed,
wondering in AZ

Dear EZ,

Does apretty think it's funny when you try to start shit with your friends just because the Steelers sucked the pigskin?

signed,

princess e :princess: