Butch Femme Planet

Butch Femme Planet (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/index.php)
-   Questions from Members/ Troubleshooting (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=137)
-   -   Subscription issue: duplicate charge (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8284)

DressyFemme 02-13-2017 10:05 AM

Subscription issue: duplicate charge

Hi! I sent an email to the Webmaster but haven't yet received a response. My Paypal account was charged twice for my $50 membership a few days ago. Could you please correct this, credit my card and post that this has been done? I can send the receipt messenger PayPal alerts if needed. Thank you Kerry Cater aka DressyFemme

Medusa 02-13-2017 02:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DressyFemme (Post 1127752)
Hi! I sent an email to the Webmaster but haven't yet received a response. My Paypal account was charged twice for my $50 membership a few days ago. Could you please correct this, credit my card and post that this has been done? I can send the receipt messenger PayPal alerts if needed. Thank you Kerry Cater aka DressyFemme

Hi Dressy-

I don't have an email from you but I can reverse it on my end. Do you want both charges reversed or just one?

Thanks,
Angie

Medusa 02-16-2017 07:34 PM

Hey Dressy-

I didn't hear back so I went ahead and refunded one of your memberships assuming you wanted to keep one. If you'd like the other one refunded as well, just shoot me a message!

Thanks,
Angie

Sunshine 09-25-2017 01:16 PM

Hello,

I apologize in advance if I'm posting in the wrong place. I see some names with a plus sign and some with a star next to them.

Can someone please explain to me what they mean?

Thank you

MsTinkerbelly 09-25-2017 01:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sunshine (Post 1171042)
Hello,

I apologize in advance if I'm posting in the wrong place. I see some names with a plus sign and some with a star next to them.

Can someone please explain to me what they mean?

Thank you

Plus signs are your friends that are on-line, not sure about stars.

Sunshine 09-25-2017 01:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MsTinkerbelly (Post 1171045)
Plus signs are your friends that are on-line, not sure about stars.

I understand now.

Thank you very much for your response, I appreciate you it.

Have a beautiful day

socialjustice_fsu 03-20-2018 07:06 AM

Need some clarification

What is the difference between the $30 fee and the $50 fee for membership besides $20.00? If that info is somewhere could you direct me to it. Also at the $30.00 level must you go thru PayPal?

*Anya* 03-20-2018 09:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by socialjustice_fsu (Post 1201925)
What is the difference between the $30 fee and the $50 fee for membership besides $20.00? If that info is somewhere could you direct me to it. Also at the $30.00 level must you go thru PayPal?

Under your User CP (on the far left), at the very bottom of the list, you will find the "Miscellaneous" heading.

The very last item under that heading is "Paid Subscriptions".

This will tell you what your current subscription is and what the different choices (and costs) for subscriptions are.

All subscriptions are paid through PayPal. An important thing to remember is that if you decide to upgrade or to cancel a paid subscription, you have to cancel your current charge in PayPal because it is an automatically recurring charge.

Hope that helps!

Medusa 03-20-2018 09:31 AM

Or you can click on "subscriptions" on the upper left hand corner on the front page.

*Anya* 03-20-2018 09:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Medusa (Post 1201941)
Or you can click on "subscriptions" on the upper left hand corner on the front page.

Much quicker!