Butch Femme Planet

Butch Femme Planet (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/index.php)
-   The Femme Zone (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   ODD SPOTS brought you by Libra Pads (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=4309)

wickedlilgrrl 12-16-2011 05:25 AM

and some more for entertainment

ODD SPOT #64
Acorns are poisonous to humans, if eaten they will cause kidney damage.

ODD SPOT # 84
On a clear, dark night a human can see a candle burning 50km away.

ODD SPOT #387
Almonds are a member of the peach family

ODD SPOT #140
All of the clocks in the movie, "pulp fiction" are stuck on 4:20

ODD SPOT #228
There are more chickens than people in the world.

wickedlilgrrl 12-16-2011 05:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Incubus (Post 486340)
*coffs* Big Foot is alive and well

just sayin'

:p

hmm i wonder if hy sheds fur *eyeing all the furs on the virtual carpet and sneezes* someone have to clean that up... *sneezes and blows her nose* OMG:crybaby: IM ALLERGIC TO BIGFOOT!!!!!

Daktari 12-16-2011 05:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wickedlilgrrl (Post 486958)
hmm i wonder if hy sheds fur *eyeing all the furs on the virtual carpet and sneezes* someone have to clean that up... *sneezes and blows her nose* OMG:crybaby: IM ALLERGIC TO BIGFOOT!!!!!

*passes wickers a vacuum cleaner* better get busy Miss Wednesday!

Inked_Trinity 12-16-2011 07:02 AM

In Bakersfield, California, anyone having intercourse with Satan must use a condom. (An asbestos one we presume.)

A state law in Illinois mandates that all bachelors should be called master, not mister, when addressed by their female counterparts.

It is illegal for any member of the Nevada Legislature to conduct official business wearing a penis costume while the legislature is in session.

In Minnesota, it is illegal for any man to have sexual intercourse with a live fish. (Apparently it's OK for woman.)

persiphone 12-16-2011 07:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wickedlilgrrl (Post 486327)
Some more ODDITIES

ODD SPOT #269
The garfish has green bones

wtf is a garfish?

persiphone 12-16-2011 07:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Inked_Trinity (Post 487001)

It is illegal for any member of the Nevada Legislature to conduct official business wearing a penis costume while the legislature is in session.

only in Vegas. so i presume they can wear a vagina costume instead. the fact that that law exists means someone had to have done it. teeheeeee

Inuus 12-16-2011 07:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by persiphone (Post 487022)
wtf is a garfish?

A nasty looking long fish that lives in the Americas. Has a bunch of long teeth and can give ya a nasty bite if you arent careful when removing it from a hook. A word of advice, if you know gar are in the waters you are swimming in dont wear any sparkly jewelry ;)

persiphone 12-16-2011 10:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Inuus (Post 487025)
A nasty looking long fish that lives in the Americas. Has a bunch of long teeth and can give ya a nasty bite if you arent careful when removing it from a hook. A word of advice, if you know gar are in the waters you are swimming in dont wear any sparkly jewelry ;)

oh like going to the gay bar

wickedlilgrrl 12-17-2011 11:37 PM

more odditites

ODD SPOT #53
There are more plastic flamingos in America than real ones.

ODD SPOT #154
A Shark is the only fish that can blink with both eyes

ODD SPOT #118
The average person's left hand does 56% of the typing

ODD SPOT #353
There is more than 25,000km of neon tubing in the signs on the strip and downtown Las Vegas

ODD SPOT #377
On average, there are eight peas in a pod.

ODD SPOT #330
Botanically, true berries include the grape, tomato and eggplant, but not raspberries and blackberries

ODD SPOT #280
During menstruation, the sensitivity of a woman's middle finger is reduced.

ODD SPOT #69
Seals sleep underwater and surface for air without waking.

ODD SPOT #358
Tuna suffocate if they stop swimming

ODD SPOT #29
An igloo is so well insulated that you can sit inside without a coat when the outside temperature is as low as -30 degrees.

ODD SPOT #1
The first VCR was made in 1956 and was the size of a piano.

ButchEire 12-17-2011 11:45 PM

And in my personal opinion - gross.

Quote:

Originally Posted by persiphone (Post 484112)
that's just weird

persiphone 12-18-2011 01:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ButchEire (Post 488229)
And in my personal opinion - gross.

some people might think it's gross to stand before flushing. who knows. personally, i don't want anything splashing on me.

ok how'd i get into this convo?

:byebye:

persiphone 12-18-2011 01:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wickedlilgrrl (Post 488227)
more odditites

ODD SPOT #53
There are more plastic flamingos in America than real ones.

people here "flamingo" neighbors lawns as a surprise :P

pinkgeek 12-18-2011 04:48 PM

Your yard needs flamingos... Seriously... Coffee drinking zombie flamingos... :blink:

Quote:

Originally Posted by persiphone (Post 488430)
people here "flamingo" neighbors lawns as a surprise :P

Inuus 12-18-2011 05:00 PM

So do the 4 peas have twins? Like 2 peas in a pod? :eek:

Quote:

Originally Posted by wickedlilgrrl (Post 488227)
more odditites

ODD SPOT #377
On average, there are eight peas in a pod.

RebelDyke 12-18-2011 06:57 PM

thanks for the facts... and nuthin but the facts..lol it definitely helps get thru the boring day

wickedlilgrrl 12-18-2011 07:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by persiphone (Post 488428)
some people might think it's gross to stand before flushing. who knows. personally, i don't want anything splashing on me.

ok how'd i get into this convo?

:byebye:

cos you saw something and spoke about it thats hows you got into the convo.... i admit i do stand before flushing only cos i had to check make sure everything *coughs* flushed away before anyone else can use the toilet after me....

personally i hate to go public toilet and look down and see something disgusting that the person did NOT flushed it... eck ack! *shudders*

anyways :byebye:

persiphone 12-18-2011 11:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pinkgeek (Post 488492)
Your yard needs flamingos... Seriously... Coffee drinking zombie flamingos... :blink:

YES. wantwantwant

wickedlilgrrl 12-19-2011 06:15 AM

more oddities

ODD SPOT #138
Humans produce about 40,000 litres of saliva in a lifetime.

ODD SPOT #340
When a woman is pregnant, her uterus expands to 500 times its normal size

ODD SPOT #319
The average person will consume 50 tonnes of food and 45,000 litres of water in a lifetime

ODD SPOT #371
Chickens can travel up to 15km per hour

ODD SPOT #334
People living at high altitudes have more red blood cells than people living at sea level.

SoNotHer 12-19-2011 11:38 AM

More plastic flamingoes in the US than real ones? Hmmm...

So here ares some Australian facts for Wicked and company -

*Waltzing Matilda - 'Waltzing Matilda' the title of Australia's most famous song, is German for 'carrying a backpack'.

*Long fence - The 'dingo fence' in Australia is the longest fence in the world, and is about twice as long as the Great Wall of China.

* Female vote - Australia was the second country to give women the vote.

*It is estimated that by the time transportation ended in 1868, 40 per cent of Australia's English-speaking population were convicts.

*Gracile - 50, 000 years ago, the more slender 'Gracile' people; the ancestors of Australian Aborigines, arrived in Australia. At the time of their settlement/invasion, the Gracile were the most technologically advanced people in the world.

*Canberra is Australia's capital city, and was built purely for the purpose of it becoming the national capital of Australia

*Australia is the smallest, flattest, and driest inhabited continent in the world. It is the only country which is also a whole continent.

wickedlilgrrl 12-20-2011 06:02 AM

some more interesting Oddities

ODD SPOT #94
The loop on a belt that holds the loose end is called a "keeper"

ODD SPOT #327
Experts say the common cold will delay a child's growth for the cold's duration

ODD SPOT #39
The 50-metre-long wall that gave New York's Wall Street its name was only 3.5 metres tall.

ODD SPOT #372
On average a cow produces 40 glasses of milk daily

ODD SPOT #171
The highest temperature on record was 57.78 degrees on 13 September 1992 in Azizia, Libya.