Butch Femme Planet

Butch Femme Planet (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/index.php)
-   The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   What brought you joy today? (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=86)

Gemme 06-16-2010 03:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LittleShug (Post 130509)
Cocunut Gem cookies

:koolaid:

I'm made of coconut? :blink:

Kewl! :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by ~Bo (Post 131240)
The Hershey Bears winning the Calder Cup for the 2nd straight year. :happyjump:

Yeahhhhh!!!! :cheerleader:

I read this as...The Hershey Bars....:blink:

Gayla 06-16-2010 03:49 AM

Deals that happen sooner then expected and really are as smooth as they're supposed to be!

JakeTulane 06-16-2010 08:22 AM

So far.

Talking to My sister and finding out I get to have My niece over tonight. It always brings Me joy to spend time with her.

Words, with meaning.

Waking up to the rain.

Glad she is ok.

Getting a phone call from My Mom who is traveling in New Hampshire and hearing the happiness in her voice.

Andrew, Jr. 06-16-2010 10:24 AM

My joy for today is enjoying my own company. Singing in the shower while washing Dino, and the 3 cats standing guard at the door. I guess they were watching for wild elephants.

~Bo 06-16-2010 08:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gemme (Post 131488)

I read this as...The Hershey Bars....:blink:

When the team was first formed many years ago, they WERE the Hershey Bars. Then down the road they changed it to Bears.

Just some Hershey trivia for ya. :nerd:

JakeTulane 06-16-2010 08:09 PM

Words with meaning.

Spending the evening with My niece. Making her dinner, playing Monopoly.. and taking her for an ice cream.

My Mom calling Me and letting Me know she made it home safely.

An a/c purchase...knowing they are cooler now.

A meeting and plans for the woods. Bittersweet joy.

A phone call from My BFF.

An IM filled with honesty from a sweet friend.

Knowing that if tomorrow never comes, there was joy today.

nowandthen 06-16-2010 08:12 PM

grateful

Grades are in two A's which bump my GPA to a 3.70. that is the new highest ever and considering the rough term and cancer scare I am so grateful :-)
:glasses:

Mindy 06-16-2010 10:48 PM

A steaming cup of Tazo brand Chai. I managed to find it at the little grocers here in town for $3.99 and it makes lots of cups after you add the milk to it.
Ahhhhh, it's not so bad being away from Starbucks after all. It's not a Venti Mocha Frapp but it will do!

Diva 06-17-2010 05:51 AM

Watching "Julie & Julia" this morning with a grand cup of coffee and my sweet puppy by my side.

Kätzchen 06-17-2010 07:14 AM

I'm alive - I get to have fun again today!

nowandthen 06-17-2010 07:31 AM

25 years of Sobriety today!!!!

Today I am grateful for the little yellow house in Seattle,Lambda Houston(shout out to the noon meeting), meetings in the Castro SF and the East Bay and for all the friends who have help me along the path. Today I celebrate 25 years of being Clean and Sober. Today makes everything possible in my life, it is my New years.For Dawn, who said I did not have to live like that anymore in the dressing room of the Lusty Lady(Seattle), Nikki C. my first sponsor who loved me. To Keith (RIP) who offered his couch and gave me back my first taste of kindness and humanity by drawing me a bubble bath the night before I went to treatment. For all the lunches at Luby's, love me a LuAnn special, to Ally,Sheila,and Vince we keep trudging. Andrew I love you, and to my BFF Marilyn F you have without doubt been the best part of the last three years. A special remembrance goes to those who I/WE lost to HIV in the 80's who showed me how to live sober. and as Chris F. said to me once, "The Sun light of the Spirit", yes I am grateful and humbled by those who trudge this road of happy destiny. I will keep coming back, and give away what has been so freely given to me...:praying:

PinkieLee 06-17-2010 07:51 AM

What brought me joy today....

Making a batch of Grands ooey gooey cinnamon rolls for breakfast.

My hanging basket of Mexican Heather is finally coming back. I thought the Texas heat killed it, but it's sprouting new green limbs & purple blooms!

Plans for a lunch date today with my FPH.

Ebon 06-17-2010 08:18 AM

We're getting a two new clients at work, which means more hours, which means more money.

Random 06-17-2010 08:30 AM

Ok.. so it was yesterday..

BUT....

I noticed more signs saying.. *Sold* and *Leased*

It made me happy.. We have way to many.. For sale, For lease signs...

Ms. Tabitha 06-17-2010 09:02 AM

Oldest grandaughter (5 months old) now has two teeth!!

kassykit 06-17-2010 09:09 AM

The feel of the sun on my face (ever so slight as it was) and the soft caress of the wind like etheral fingers through my hair. Those are two things that brought me joy.

Gemme 06-17-2010 09:44 AM

Birds chirping, overcast and cool skies, the sweet buzz buzz buzz of incoming texts, and the still quiet of a house that only has one awakened occupant.

Dude 06-17-2010 10:07 AM

My woman.(f)
Our obnoxious dogs.
( "> him

Not having to wake up at 5am!

AND My new creation! D-fuckin-lish, I tell you.
toasted garlic texas toast :freetoaster:heaped with avocado cube-ettes
accompanied by strong coffee on the back porch
while watching a dozen monarch butterflies flitz fucking about full of glee and shit.

typing f u c k because sometimes it really is the most perfect word of all :twitch::twitch:

Ms. Tabitha 06-17-2010 10:29 AM

:bellydancer:

:blink:

Gemme 06-17-2010 10:32 AM

I want that baby! He's adorable.