Butch Femme Planet

Butch Femme Planet (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/index.php)
-   The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   What made you smile today? (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=715)

Kätzchen 05-31-2019 10:55 PM

Picking up the keys to my new studio and finding out that I'll get some money refunded to me on my car insurance, due to the new zip code. Lots to smile about today. :balloon:

FireSignFemme 06-01-2019 12:41 AM

My son telling me when he mentioned to J he was worried I might lose housing she told him not to and said if that happened I was welcome to stay with them. It made him happy to hear that. And it made me feel good to know she cares about him enough to, if need be, LOL put up with me. He added- Not right away though, we are trying to make a baby, but don't worry mom we'll never let you wind up homeless. If it ever really came down to that you'd stay with us because that's what family is about, being there for each other. :D

Amulette 06-09-2019 01:44 AM

meow

I give my :cat: bubble baths. He tolerates it, although today no amount of sweet talk would ease his grumpy pants. I smile because even though he won't admit it I know he feels better, and he is so handsome!

candy_coated_bitch 06-09-2019 03:25 AM

Cold, cold pink lemonade.

A message from a new toy.

girl_dee 06-30-2019 10:45 PM

A shiny new Apple Watch, this thing is amazing!

RebelDyke 07-03-2019 12:46 PM

good, playful conversations

the best kind

candy_coated_bitch 07-03-2019 05:22 PM

My mom ordering her products at the dispensary. :| Lmfao

easygoingfemme 07-03-2019 07:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by candy_coated_bitch (Post 1248716)
My mom ordering her products at the dispensary. :| Lmfao

That reminds me that I will want to stop at the dispensary when we come over later this month. I'll reserve my goods ahead for a quick in and out.

candy_coated_bitch 07-03-2019 08:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by easygoingfemme (Post 1248719)
That reminds me that I will want to stop at the dispensary when we come over later this month. I'll reserve my goods ahead for a quick in and out.

Ok, that works!!!

FireSignFemme 07-03-2019 11:09 PM

Thinking about J calling me Mom for the first time. No awkward conversations about can I call you this, refer to you as... No just natural and spontaneous as if it were a routine matter of course. I didn't want make a big deal out of it, chance leaving her feeling uncomfortable so just carried on our conversation without pause, as if between us nothing remarkable, just an everyday occurrence. However inside I was super happy – she's like the daughter I never had.

:cheer:

cinnamongrrl 07-04-2019 06:12 AM

Twas last night....

My sister and her family and my honey and myself went the next town over to the annual bonfire they have. It was a hellishly hot day to light a mound of wood on fire but it sure was purty.
They have a few vendors and a live band played great music. The kids had a blast. My only regret is not bringing the fur kids.
It was a lovely night. I nearly didn’t go because I was tired from work and then, next thing I knew, they were shutting it down.
I’m not too old to stay out past 9! Yayyy

candy_coated_bitch 07-04-2019 07:03 AM

My dad making me an egg sandwich for breakfast.

GeorgiaMa'am 07-04-2019 11:04 AM

Well wishes and hellos from friends and family. :)

Princess 07-04-2019 01:58 PM

Harlow coming up to me while we were outside. She's been complaining all day and she said "mommy hold me" She doesn't do that often anymore. So I of course picked her up and she instantly snuggled in and went to sleep on my shoulder. We were out on the porch but she slept for a good 45 mins.

She may wipe off my kisses but she still needs me sometimes!

candy_coated_bitch 07-04-2019 03:54 PM

River time and family time!!!

Amulette 07-08-2019 01:05 AM

ROTFL

https://scontent.faus1-1.fna.fbcdn.n...cb&oe=5DC3E456

** There is a part of me that agrees.

charley 07-08-2019 08:49 AM

Exercise

Quote:

Originally Posted by Amulette (Post 1249011)
https://scontent.faus1-1.fna.fbcdn.n...cb&oe=5DC3E456

** There is a part of me that agrees.

ME TOO ! but I do think it is important to move around a bit, stretch, bend, take walks, all balanced by decent and proper food intake, etc. I don't believe in jogging (never understood jogging), exercise bikes, gyms, etc.

I did do quite a bit of sports when younger, and still have those muscles in my legs.

Human beings are rather fragile, and one should know one's limits. When younger, we think we are immortal, and sometimes push the body past its limits, causing damage which only comes out much later. So, if I can say anything, it is to listen to your body. When tired, I take naps!

Because of meditation, I have also understood that the brain is just a biological organ as well, and that it can wear out eventually when always being in use, in the exact same way that a motor/engine in a car wears out as well. Like the doctor said, everything wears out eventually. So, having a mind, one contacted the brain and told it not to register anything that wasn't a real need, which it did! That way, I maintain a minimum activity in "brain" activity, which keeps me alert, calm and also helps my body, which usually requires about 7-8 hours' sleep. I think that overactive thinking will kill a person - shorten their life needlessly.

I take a page out of my grandmother's book who lived well into her 90's, that when she ate something which didn't "agree" with her, she just stopped eating it!

Go gentle into that good night! :)

kittygrrl 07-08-2019 12:36 PM

2 small green tomatoeshttps://i.pinimg.com/originals/bf/9c...b71c0c90b2.jpg have appeared

Princess 07-08-2019 01:14 PM

A compromise.

Also, a very cold Dr. Pepper. (It's the little things)

Orema 07-12-2019 06:48 AM

Coming into work and finding a box of triple chocolate chip cookies at my desk from a friend.

:poc-cool: