Butch Femme Planet

Butch Femme Planet (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/index.php)
-   The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   For the Horde! For the Alliance!! (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=265)

Linus 11-13-2009 11:04 PM

For the Horde! For the Alliance!!

Any other WoWers out there??

Leigh 11-14-2009 12:19 AM

Wow, as in Wow Wow .......... or wow wow?

:confused:

Linus 11-14-2009 12:22 AM

World of Warcraft :)

Leigh 11-14-2009 12:25 AM

Ahhhh okay, I've heard of it but never played it.

Is it fun?

Linus 11-14-2009 12:29 AM

Very addictive. :)

NJFemmie 11-14-2009 08:48 PM

For the HORDE!

Mare and I haven't played in a while - but we were completely addicted.
We've discussed subscribing again, but we're afraid we'd never leave the house.

Plato 11-14-2009 10:25 PM

ALLIANCE!!!!

Horde guilds are rather suckish ... lol

Eddie 11-14-2009 11:31 PM

I'm Alliance but haven't played in a long while. Sisters of Elune server.

Linus 11-15-2009 08:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Plato (Post 5584)
ALLIANCE!!!!

HA! So to Alliance ones, I'm told. But then again, I've never been part of a guild. Go my Tauren Hunter to level 80 with out much help. Pretty sweet on my part. Now working on the "goodies". :)

NJFemmie 11-17-2009 08:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Plato (Post 5584)
ALLIANCE!!!!

Alliance just sucks. :p
I think all the guilds suck - which is why we never bothered joining one.

Linus 12-13-2009 06:25 PM

So.. anyone playing? I'd be interested in moving my character over to another server or starting a new one if anyone is interested in a guild (although my preference is Horde). :)

Mitmo01 12-13-2009 07:11 PM

Im horde all the way...

i played on the bloodhoof server for about 2 years and ran in end game raiding guilds on both sides...and i have to say that i love the horde so much better..with guilds though you do run into so much bullshit that i was like screw this...it started to feel like a job so ive been on a hiatus

one of my buddies was telling me how awesome this new patch is and that the waiting time for groups is nil now which is nice

i would like to start playing again but i get easily addicted and need to watch out for that

hmmm maybe ill get a game card soon and start up again

sure would be fun to run with some people from here : )

NJFemmie 01-04-2010 10:24 AM

It was a tough decision, lol ....

Mare and I decided to start playing again ... we got a 7-day "welcome back" trial - and of course, we're HORDE!

We decided to start all over again, since we know we missed so much the first time we started playing. (We still have our level 60 accounts).

My concern is being addicted again - but, we already know the risks, lol, so we are better prepared. ;)

We also decided to play on the
Nazjatar realm again.

But, what is the difference (besides PvP, normal, etc) between realms? Are there better drops on a more populated realm?

Linus 01-04-2010 10:27 AM

This article probably best explains it: http://www.worldofwarcraft.com/info/...ealmtypes.html

NJFemmie 01-04-2010 10:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Linus (Post 30117)
This article probably best explains it: http://www.worldofwarcraft.com/info/...ealmtypes.html

LOL, thanks ... I just came from there.
Gotta love google.

NJFemmie 01-14-2010 12:47 PM

I started a new character - Undead Mage. Traditionally I love playing warrior - I love the hand to hand melee and wide array of weaponry - and I am learning that Mage is quite the opposite. Even though it is quite challenging, I actually like it. I can't wait to level my skills... I am curious to see what kind of damage she'll wield.

What are some of the race/classes you play(ed)? Do you play more than one? Do you find any particular one better than the other?

Before I started my mage, I created a priest, and I SO did not like that one. ppffftt... smite. Whatever.

I still have my level 60, and when we decide to upgrade to BC, you can bet I am going to get a Death Knight. Are there any death knights out there?

jelli 08-13-2011 09:14 PM

My son and his friend are total wowzers!

About the most addicted I am to anything is Banjo(Pomeranian), Cruel, sex/intimacy, FB, my kids, this site, and food. And I think in that order. lol

EnderD_503 08-13-2011 09:36 PM

FOR THE HOOOORRRRRRRDDEEE!!!!

Um yeah, don't play WoW, but have been a long time Warcraft fan (non-World of, obviously). My favourite has always been Warcraft II. I've never started playing WoW because if I did, I think that would be the last anyone would ever hear of me...

Linus 08-13-2011 09:45 PM

So, I'm nearly at level 85 with my Tauren Hunter. And have been working my way through Cataclysm (more methodologically than before). What's added more interest is that I've been reading the Warcraft books (specifically Christie Golden). They are quick (usually done with a few hours) and interesting at providing background to everything.

Sparx1_1 08-13-2011 09:48 PM

I just got my night elf hunter to level 85, I heart my corehound :D

I have other toons I play with from time to time and I might work on my hoard toon next.