Butch Femme Planet

Butch Femme Planet (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/index.php)
-   The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   What's on your agenda today? (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=5570)

Chancie 03-05-2024 01:45 PM

I don’t think Pete even likes bbq sauce.

I can’t explain why I doubled a batch of crockpot bbq sauce. I divvied up the sauce in a hodgepodge collection of jars.

GeorgiaMa'am 03-29-2024 08:12 PM

It's been a slow day. I made hair appointments for me and the boy, and I played with the dog. I listened to an audiobook.

But the most fun I had today was making an Easter basket for the boy! I decorated it, filled it up with his favorite snacks, and hid it in his bedroom. If he finds it before Sunday morning, I'll tell him the Easter bunny came by early while he wasn't here. But I don't think he'll find it early, it's pretty well hidden.

Bèsame* 03-31-2024 08:30 AM

First, I'm trying to decide on my hair. Curly? Straight?

Then off to Church, with Boss butch.
Afterwards, there is a honey( I wish, my honey, but no) do list for her to do at my house.
I'm going to grill rib eyes
And a basketball game is on.
Many libations will be consumed.

Happy Easter!

nhplowboi 04-01-2024 07:07 AM

Getting wood. I thought I was ready to skate on this chore but we have a storm headed our way. I run wood in my "big room" (20x30?) to cut back on my monthly winter oil bill of $1500.
The weather is great today and a sweat will actually be broke bringing the wood into the house. I have a nearby business where I can get two skid-steer bucket loads of kiln dried wood for basically $160 and that usually lasts me two weeks in real winter weather. Hoping this load will get me through the rest of this winter/spring and into summer front yard campfires.

Bèsame* 04-01-2024 05:41 PM

Well, there was work.
Then I applied a loose ruffle to the skirt of my dress. It was too short. I had to make a plan. I used the scraps I had and made a 4 inch loose flowing ruffle. Looks better than too short. I must say, this has been a labor of love.

My bike (her name is Roxy) got her tires filled yesterday. I'm going to go take a spin a little later.

GeorgiaMa'am 04-01-2024 07:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nhplowboi (Post 1296687)

The weather is great today and a sweat will actually be broke bringing the wood into the house. I have a nearby business where I can get two skid-steer bucket loads of kiln dried wood for basically $160 and that usually lasts me two weeks in real winter weather. Hoping this load will get me through the rest of this winter/spring and into summer front yard campfires.

Mmm, I can almost smell the wood smoke.

I'm setting up a tea station in my room. I don't know why I never thought of this before. Prior to now, I only got tea if I asked the boy to make it, and I hate to ask him to do this kind of thing very often. He already does so many chores. But I ordered an electric tea kettle (introduced to me by a Canadian friend - I don't know why, but we don't really use these in the South - we used the kind you put on the stove). Anyway, I've got room for my 3 favorite teas and a tea cup on a shelf, and I'm moving some stuff around so I can have the kettle next to my Brita water pitcher. I can't wait to relax with some Honey Vanilla Chamomile.

It has just occurred to me that I could have used the microwave. Oh, well.

Bèsame* 04-15-2024 07:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bèsame* (Post 1296693)
Well, there was work.
Then I applied a loose ruffle to the skirt of my dress. It was too short. I had to make a plan. I used the scraps I had and made a 4 inch loose flowing ruffle. Looks better than too short. I must say, this has been a labor of love.

My bike (her name is Roxy) got her tires filled yesterday. I'm going to go take a spin a little later.

Well, the labor of love ....
Let me tell you, the bodice part is not working. It's a wrap around, but there is just too much gap coming across my chest. Sooo, I've tried all my secrets. Nothing is working. I've headed back to the drawing board. I picked a simple sheath dress with a fancy tie sleeve. Then it was the time to pick a new fabric. Perused for a for a few days and finally found it! Ordered it and it has arrived! Yay!

Vertical lines, figure flattering! And in my colors!

GeorgiaMa'am 04-16-2024 02:17 AM

1. Try to get some sleep. It's 4 a.m. and I haven't slept in two days. I'm not sleepy now. But I really need to get some sleep, because

2. At 10:30 a.m. I have a doctor's appointment. I will have to get up by 7:45 a.m. to shower and get dressed. It takes me awhile to do those things these days.

3. Lunch at my favorite burger place as a reward for the doctor's visit. Yes, I deserve a reward. It's one of those really invasive doctor visits.

4. Catch up on texting with some friends.

5. Work on a craft project.

easygoingfemme 04-16-2024 04:14 AM

Morning stuff (shower, dress, coffee, pack lunch, check seedlings)
Work (who knows what will happen, never a dull moment)
Home
Grill dinner for self and parents (Salmon and asparagus on the menu)
Take a little hike
Play cards
Read
Sleep

GeorgiaMa'am 04-17-2024 01:11 PM

My agenda today is to make an agenda for my house cleaner. Yes, we did "break up", but she just happens to be in town this week and has Friday available. I can't afford her, but I really need her, so this is a one off.

easygoingfemme 04-18-2024 05:34 AM

*Shower/dress/makeup/coffee- check
*Check seedlings- check: Sprouts, people. We have sprouts!
*Work. Many meetings scheduled today. Boo.
*Continue search for geriatric practitioner for my father
*Home
*Make dinner- salads with leftover grilled chicken
*Rest depends on weather. If the rain stops, I'll go walk for a while. If not, I have more seeds to get started.

GeorgiaMa'am 04-22-2024 09:01 AM

1. Sort and break down recyclables.
2. Take out trash.
3. Laundry, fold clothes and put away.
4. Find the make and model of my HVAC unit so I can get someone to service it.
5. Make bed.
6. Hopefully, I will have time and energy to work on a crafty project.

Soft*Silver 04-22-2024 05:27 PM

Actually, this is for tomorrow
1. Order compost to be delivered
2. Set out my bird houses. I got new hummingbird ones this year.
3. Finish up my bird baths. I got two new ones and they were supposed to be fountains, but I cut off the cords. Big bowl is going to be used for water for the birds. And the two smaller bowls will be for pollinators.
4. Finish my spiral strawberry garden

Bèsame* 04-24-2024 05:42 PM

Well there was work.

4 hour lunch to take Mom to private dentist. Costly, but it's time to speed up the process of her dental work.

Stayed an hour after work. Good times with the boss😊

Watered plants for traveling buddy. She is in Switzerland this week.

Going to dip little pretzels in brightly colored candy melts, for a community service event for Florida Sheriff's kid ranch. Making goodies for the kiddos after we do some painting there. That's happening on Saturday.

Hopefully get to bed at a decent hour.

jerbear 04-27-2024 03:29 PM

It’s been years

It’s been years since I been on this sight. I have seen things have changed. My agenda for the day is just trying to reconnect with old friends and find a since of community that I have listed over time.