Butch Femme Planet

Butch Femme Planet (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/index.php)
-   The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   Who Would You Like To Tap??? (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=583)

Andrew, Jr. 12-27-2009 01:44 PM

Who Would You Like To Tap???

Ok, give it up for who you would like to tap. :heartbeat:

Andrew, Jr. 12-27-2009 01:49 PM

I will go first. These are the ladies I would love to just tap: Susan Sarandon, The Progressive Woman (I forget the actress' name), the Cowboy's Cheerleaders, Kate Winslet, Kate Hudson, Jodie Foster, Beyonce. That's for starters. Life makes me smile. How can I forget...CHER.

weatherboi 12-27-2009 01:54 PM

I would love to tap the First Lady on the uhhhh...shoulder!!!

apretty 12-27-2009 01:59 PM

i've got all the good pull i can manage. :leatherdad:

friskyfemme 12-27-2009 02:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Andrew, Jr. (Post 26262)

I am assuming you mean 'tap' to ask questions of. With that clarification, I would have to say...those with original thinkin or ideas like Socarates, Nostradamus, Franklin D. Roosevelt, Gretchen Stein, Billie Jean King, JD Lang, Harriet Beecher Stowe, Martin Luther King, President Obama. For all it would start with 'what were thinking when you said...and did that...' . I find these people fascinating for different reasons, but all have impacted my own views due to their words and actions.

Cyclopea 12-27-2009 02:31 PM

Dream Tap

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=94XNnIXe2zE"]YouTube- Eleanor Powell!!!! RARE!!![/ame]

Queerasfck 12-27-2009 02:40 PM

It's so bad it's good.

http://www.neonsign.com/eng_lighteds...e-glasssig.jpg

Surayna 12-27-2009 04:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Andrew, Jr. (Post 26262)

I read this and thought it said "Who would you like to TOP" Haha

Guess we know where my brain is these days.

carry on....

Andrew, Jr. 12-27-2009 04:54 PM

June,

I just am not sure of what to say. It was popular on another site. I thought it would be fun to start it here as well.

Let's just stop and turn it off before it gets out of hand. My apologies to anyone this thread offended or insulted. It was not my intent.

Peace,
Andrew

Dean Thoreau 12-27-2009 04:55 PM

tap dancing

Well if I am going to tap................... I will assume as other people have that it means ask questions of..as in tap their brain trust...it would be my hero
Uncle Albert..... aka Einstein.....Mother Theresa,,,,, and I have a long list of questions for Jesus and God...and Ghandhi,,,, and Anwar Sadat,,,and..i could go on forever....

and women? oh well.. I must confess I find brilliant women very attractive....so I love tapping their brains and learning more....

:reader: and right now i feel this einstein quote is quite appropriate:
Communities tend to be guided less than individuals by conscience and a sense of responsibility. How much misery does this fact cause mankind! It is the source of wars and every kind of oppression, which fill the earth with pain, sighs and bitterness.
(Albert Einstein, 1934)

i think action is so much better than re-action...

NotAnAverageGuy 12-27-2009 05:01 PM

Kate Beckinsale and she must be in her movie costume from Underworld

MrSunshine 12-27-2009 05:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NotAnAverageGuy (Post 26316)
Kate Beckinsale and she must be in her movie costume from Underworld

When I think about that I tap myself.

ksrainbow 12-27-2009 05:03 PM

I appreciate Junes moderation of this forum first and foremost! thank you for allowing it to continue! If I could 'tap' it would be my first lesbian attraction of 1975! My first "tap" was one who knew my attraction then literally tossed me off her front porch 10yrs ago for 'outing' myself to her.....
she and I live 30 miles from one another and to this day since, we have NOT seen nor heard from each other and this is what she wanted and I totally respected her wishes. Does it or has it changed my path in life? yes it has. She will always be the one that I love..yes but NOT the one that I am will continue my future upon! For there are other fish in this sea and she is one that did not accept the bait I offered her. It will be her loss and my challenge to teach someone to fish so they may live for another day!

NotAnAverageGuy 12-27-2009 05:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Deadyboy (Post 26321)

:blink: glad I aint the only one

Softly 12-27-2009 05:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Deadyboy (Post 26321)

omg HOW VULGAR!

I LOL'd
;)

Softly 12-27-2009 05:06 PM

I'd bend Robert Englund over.

NotAnAverageGuy 12-27-2009 05:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Softly (Post 26328)
I'd bend Robert Englund over.

freddy kreuger?

RNguy 12-27-2009 05:09 PM

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Natalie Portman
Gwen Stefani
Madonna----------- WEG ;)

Softly 12-27-2009 05:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NotAnAverageGuy (Post 26329)
freddy kreuger?

oh yes xoxo
he is my boyfriend :bdsmslave: