Butch Femme Planet

Butch Femme Planet (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/index.php)
-   The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   Compliment someone on BFP! (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2175)

nycfem 10-11-2010 06:06 PM

Compliment someone on BFP!

I've been lovin' the thread "Compliment YOURSELF!" and thought I'd start a companion thread for us all to compliment each other!
Of course, all compliments whether big or small, should be genuine!
Sound like fun?
I hope so!

MrSunshine 10-11-2010 06:14 PM

It was a sincere pleasure to meet nycfembbw at the reunion. You are truely one of the sweetest people.

Corkey 10-11-2010 06:22 PM

Ami is probably the nicest, most beautiful, and intelligent person I have ever known.
EZ and Mr. Bent are my favorite Bromosexuals.
Snow and weatherboi are my favorite couple to travel watch, nice pics you two.
nycfembbw and BBinyc are a cute couple.
Jack and Medusa are some of the most hilarious folks I've never had the pleasure to meet.
June, I am envious of her apple butter and would like her recipe to make some for Ami.

There's more but my fingers need a rest.

MrSunshine 10-11-2010 06:29 PM

Dixie is the BEST sidekick to have on a long road trip. She is very sweet and we can talk about everything.

MrSunshine 10-11-2010 06:30 PM

Pajara is a blast and my favorite cookie dancer. Very good hearted too.

MrSunshine 10-11-2010 06:34 PM

InfiniteFemme is just an amazing woman and friend.

I'm gonna be in here all damn night with this sappy shit.

Corkey 10-11-2010 06:49 PM

Gemme and Organic make me LMAO, same with Bo.
Andy's puppy notes are too friggen cute and make me miss my pup, in a good way.
DayWalker is an amazing author, yes it's true.
wax keeps me in stitches when we get on a roll.
Liam is a really, really kind guy.
Ender gives really good excersize advice.
Linus, is fabulous, as always our techie geek.
AJ's intelligence always astounds me and helps me sort thru some rather difficult discussions.

Finger break.

vixenagogo 10-11-2010 07:00 PM

torchie...

she's the best friend a girl could have!

yessiree.... she's a good egg!

Corkey 10-11-2010 07:18 PM

lionpaw are our good friends, and we can't wait to see them again...get our grub on.
gayla is a hoot, as well as being a good person.
Met is a wonderful artist and I can't wait to see her next works.
Diva has a wonderful voice, yes we have one of her CD's.
Wolfy is a trip, and a good friend as well as poet.

finger break

rlin 10-11-2010 07:21 PM

ravfem

i like rhonda.

she is my friend.

i think rhonda is narly.

ravfem 10-11-2010 07:40 PM

*hugs rlin*

you're pretty naughty yourself!
oops, you said narly, huh? :giggle:

And sweet, too! :awww:

ALovelyKiss is awesome, as well as Wolfy. :bowdown:

And Ryobi rocks, cause he has supplied me with enough awesome, i mean super awesome chocolate to last a week or so :eatinghersheybar:

There are lots of great people here!

:hippie:

dixie 10-11-2010 07:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MrSunshine (Post 206357)
Dixie is the BEST sidekick to have on a long road trip. She is very sweet and we can talk about everything.

Awww!!!! I * heart* you!!! :D

MrSunshine is the absolute bestest buddy a girl can have. There's nothing more fun than a 10 hour car ride discussing the intricacies of corn and ass... ;)

MrSunshine 10-11-2010 07:53 PM

Semantics is so brilliant and sugary sweet. I believe my friendship with her is the longest online friendship I've had to date.
She is super funny and has a fabulous laugh. Word!

MrSunshine 10-11-2010 07:55 PM

Torchiegirl is my best friend. I couldn't possibly even begin to list all her 999 flavors of great qualities. Love ya corn ;)

dark_crystal 10-11-2010 07:59 PM

Maggie, Pixie, and Tcountry are my fave glasses-wearing Olive Garden dates! And special thanks to Maggie for helping me feel less shy about Thanksgiving at Diva's and mushroom-eating teamwork!!

MrSunshine 10-11-2010 08:09 PM

The prancing poodle and Kat have to be my all time favorite couple. If you have never had the opportunity to see them inneract with one another you are truely missing something special.

torchiegirl 10-11-2010 08:13 PM

I <3 VIXIE!
.....BFF
XOXOXO

k, for real now...

vixie is the sweetest girl ever. so beautiful, kind and thoughtful.

...and she can pull a tube top and hot-pants together like nobody's business. ;)

*shimmy*

torchiegirl 10-11-2010 08:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MrSunshine (Post 206409)
Torchiegirl is my best friend. I couldn't possibly even begin to list all her 999 flavors of great qualities. Love ya corn ;)

lord-a-mercy. that liked to have got me to squallin'. Love you too, corn, you rusty ol' thing!

MrSunshine 10-11-2010 08:25 PM

I have to say that the people I met out in LR all turned out to be great folks. Although I don't know them as well as I do some I look forward to getting to know them all better.

Wolfy, you are one of those mentioned above. You are always so kind, I dig the genuineness about you.

cara 10-11-2010 08:28 PM

I want to compliment Medusa, Jack, June, Kat, Linus, Jenny, Thinker, and all the other moderators (I'm sorry I don't know who you all are!). You put up with a lot and work SO hard behind the scenes. Seriously. I'm not sure everyone realizes just how much work and heart you put into this community. You have my respect and admiration. :stillheart:

cara