Butch Femme Planet

Butch Femme Planet (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/index.php)
-   The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   The "I Love This Product!" Thread (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=84)

Selenay 11-04-2009 10:22 PM

The "I Love This Product!" Thread

Tell me what products really did well by you.

Cuz I want to know.

Personally, I'm loving Brita pitchers and Tweezerman tweezers right now.

Linus 11-04-2009 10:48 PM

My Macbook Pro and my iPod Touch. I have to give credit: Apple makes some fine products.

Diva 11-04-2009 11:05 PM

Mr Clean has come out with a little sponge that has some miracle cleaner in it for soap scum...........and it WORKS without breaking a sweat! It's like it melts it off without taking off my polish! It's a great little product for about 3 bucks! 2 in a box.

I heart them.

~Diva

Lady Jewel 11-04-2009 11:44 PM

Magic Eraser

Has to be my Magic Eraser. As many of you know I moved last week and had a lot of damage to the walls from some kids that helped me move try and make ten pounds of chit fit into a five pound box LOL. They stripped a lot of the burgundy dye off my leather couch when it it hit the walls. My sis took that Magic Eraser and away went all the dye and did not strip the paint.

Jewel

Mel C. 11-05-2009 12:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jackhammer (Post 665)
Oh this is easy.

My Kelly Kettle is the BEST, hands down.

since I had to look it up...linky to kelly kettle

Selenay 11-05-2009 01:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jackhammer (Post 697)
Thanks Mel, let me make it up to you.

Video
YouTube- Kelly Kettle Demonstration and Review - Part 1

Good find on the link, thats the company I ordered it from.
The NEW stainless steel ones are getting a bad review though.

I should probably do another video in the woods behind my house, the woodland animals aren't so noisy here in the South.

...I'm sorry, did you actually just start a fire using cotton balls?

I think this should go in the survival thread, too. :eek:

Medusa 11-05-2009 02:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lady Jewel (Post 679)
Has to be my Magic Eraser. As many of you know I moved last week and had a lot of damage to the walls from some kids that helped me move try and make ten pounds of chit fit into a five pound box LOL. They stripped a lot of the burgundy dye off my leather couch when it it hit the walls. My sis took that Magic Eraser and away went all the dye and did not strip the paint.

Jewel

THIS.

They are also magical on tubs, tile, and laminate counters!

Scorp 11-05-2009 05:34 AM

Our Vitamix. It's awesome. Had no intention of getting it until I saw all the cool, delicious things it come make in seconds and got to taste some samples. I'm usually not swayed by that stuff, but, I was up close and personal and it was amazing what this thing could do in no time. REAL peanut butter by tossing real peanuts into it with nothing else added to it. We made ice cream out of fresh fruit. Too much stuff to list here. In any case, pure heaven this Vitamix is. I wanted to toss all kinds of shit into this thing and see what concoctions I could come up with.

Toss me a labcoat and mess my hair, I'm now a mad scientist of the Vitamix! Wait, don't mess my hair, that's sacred ground. Which leads me to another fine product: My hair product (Beyond the Zone) Hair gel. A little dab'll do ya :p

Julie 11-05-2009 07:21 AM

Doggie Doors! I am so tired of being the submissive to four dogs who want to go out and chase leaves for 5 minutes at a time, each at different intervals, come back in and chase again.

A brilliant invention, of which I do not have, as cats can fit through, and so can skunks.

IrishGrrl 11-05-2009 08:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scorp (Post 717)
Our Vitamix. It's awesome. Had no intention of getting it until I saw all the cool, delicious things it come make in seconds and got to taste some samples. I'm usually not swayed by that stuff, but, I was up close and personal and it was amazing what this thing could do in no time. REAL peanut butter by tossing real peanuts into it with nothing else added to it. We made ice cream out of fresh fruit. Too much stuff to list here. In any case, pure heaven this Vitamix is. I wanted to toss all kinds of shit into this thing and see what concoctions I could come up with.

Toss me a labcoat and mess my hair, I'm now a mad scientist of the Vitamix! Wait, don't mess my hair, that's sacred ground. Which leads me to another fine product: My hair product (Beyond the Zone) Hair gel. A little dab'll do ya :p

Real peanuts? Really? As opposed tooooooooooo???

:D

When I first read.."mess my hair" I nearly fainted and thought WOW , Scorps come FAR baby!! But no.......still a pretty boy!

Mel C. 11-05-2009 11:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by InfiniteFemme (Post 723)
Doggie Doors! I am so tired of being the submissive to four dogs who want to go out and chase leaves for 5 minutes at a time, each at different intervals, come back in and chase again.

A brilliant invention, of which I do not have, as cats can fit through, and so can skunks.

I had a doggie door...it was AWESOME! I believe that you can get a collar with some kinda radio control do-hickey that allows the dogs through the door but not the cats/skunks (in whatever direction).

I spose it they were up the dogs arse they might still get through :eek:

Mel C. 11-05-2009 11:23 AM

Quote:

I should probably do another video in the woods behind my house, the woodland animals aren't so noisy here in the South.

Great video Jack *thumbs up smiley*

Jet 11-05-2009 12:07 PM

leverage gym and squat machine by POWERTEC
both are awesome systems.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Selenay (Post 658)
Tell me what products really did well by you.

Cuz I want to know.

Personally, I'm loving Brita pitchers and Tweezerman tweezers right now.

Just_G 11-05-2009 12:57 PM

Walborne!! It is the Walgreen brand of the Airborne product, invented by a teacher to help stay healthy during cold/flu season. ($6.99 for 10 tablets is well worth it to me to stay healthy!)
I started taking it 3 days before the Vegas bash....have been drinking one every day since...been on two more plane rides, around someone with the H1N1, and I have YET to get sick! *knocking on wood here*

I am normally sick for at least a week after the bash, but because I drank Walborne every morning, I think I stayed healthy when about 85% of the people that went, ended up sicker than dogs!

I am a believer and will continue to drink it every morning!

Scorp 11-05-2009 08:49 PM

As opposed to styrofoam packing peanuts.....

And yes Irish, some things never change, however,<leans forward and whispers> the hair gets messed up in bed <wigglin' eyebrows> :cool:

Quote:

Originally Posted by IrishGrrl (Post 731)
Real peanuts? Really? As opposed tooooooooooo???

:D

When I first read.."mess my hair" I nearly fainted and thought WOW , Scorps come FAR baby!! But no.......still a pretty boy!

evolveme 11-05-2009 08:54 PM

As fond as I am about what the Magic Eraser can do to get marks off the walls, I really have gripe about it:

Why does it have to dissolve in your hands so quickly?

Since there's no other product (that I know of) that works as effectively, I really wish they'd improve on this little hitch.

Yanno?

Jett 11-05-2009 09:56 PM

Quote:

Video
YouTube- Kelly Kettle Demonstration and Review - Part 1

Good find on the link, thats the company I ordered it from.
The NEW stainless steel ones are getting a bad review though.

Excellent... I am sooooooo sold on that Jack! (and great demonstration)