Butch Femme Planet

Butch Femme Planet (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/index.php)
-   Texas Forums (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=71)
-   -   Dallas, TX (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=4655)

tara_kerrie 02-20-2012 02:47 AM

Dallas, TX

Hi all! Jules and I will be in Dallas this wednesday. I was wondering if anyone is in the Dallas area.

Oiler41 04-03-2012 06:43 PM

Checking In

Hey There Dallas folks,,check in when you can and let us know that you are okay. Tough day there with mother nature!

Glynn

girl_dee 04-03-2012 07:16 PM

Holding all the Dallas peeps in my prayers!

Seeocean2011 04-03-2012 07:26 PM

Dallas area,
Thanks for all the prayers, alot of damage.But so far no loss of life. Rought day for many familes.
Please keep us in ur prayers. When the sun shine again tomorrow we will really need prayers..
thanks,
See

clay 04-03-2012 07:45 PM

Sending white light energy and prayers for all the DFW peeps...pls. check in and let us know you are all safe when you can...big hugs....Clay & Miss Scarlett

durrrrrrrr 04-03-2012 07:59 PM

hope y'all are alright.

seen an incredible video of the tornado...prayers and thoughts for y'all

purepisces 04-03-2012 08:14 PM

Feeling very lucky to be safe and sound in Dallas today. It was a stressful afternoon, but I"m happy to say I haven't heard of any serious injuries.

Thank you for the thoughts and prayers.

blush 04-03-2012 08:17 PM

Auntie Em! Auntie Em!

Y'all stay safe and check in. It looks like it was a long day.

clay 04-03-2012 08:19 PM

hey purepisces..thanks for updating us..and checking in..may your night be a safe one...THOSE were some serious storms...rest in peace lady!!!
Let me know if you need anything..we are here for you...Clay & Scarlett
Quote:

Originally Posted by purepisces (Post 558440)
Feeling very lucky to be safe and sound in Dallas today. It was a stressful afternoon, but I"m happy to say I haven't heard of any serious injuries.

Thank you for the thoughts and prayers.

trixie 04-03-2012 08:22 PM

What a strange day. I work in the basement of my building so I felt safe but at one point they weren't letting anyone go outside because the storms were so rough. One of student workers and her partner live in one of the hardest hit areas. She wasn't able to get in touch with anyone while the worst of it was happening, so keep her in your thoughts tonight.

EmpressM 04-03-2012 08:33 PM

Toto, we aren't in Kansas anymore...

Thankfully, although there is a great deal of destruction for those affected, there aren't any reported deaths. It was chaos this afternoon trying to get a line out to check on friends and loved ones and find the most accurate information as to what was going on when the tornado sirens were sounding. Thanks for everyone's well wishes and concern. I think if something like this had to happen, we got the best case scenario as the only things lost are replaceable. An absolutely scary and surreal afternoon in Texas today.

trixie 04-03-2012 09:39 PM

Easter in the Park

Would anyone be interested in going to Easter in the Park on (this) Sunday, April 8?

gaea 04-04-2012 07:56 PM

How is everyone after those tornadoes? was anyone here affected? is there anything that any of us can do for you ?

Thinking about all of you and keeping you in my thoughts and prayers.

Ginger 04-07-2012 10:17 PM

Just wanted to shout out to folks in Big D. I'm here visiting my parents, whose part of town was spared the tornados which seemed to hit all the other three corners of the region.

The weather sure is nice now, though I hear it's going to be a little worse on Easter Sunday.

We're going to a nice restaurant for a late brunch. Last night, we went to Rockfish, which I really like. The eatin' is great down here!

I hope everyone is having a great weekend.

A warm Howdy to you all—I mean, "ya'll"! Monday morning I hit the skies for NYC. Sigh.

IslandScout

purepisces 04-10-2012 10:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by IslandScout (Post 560589)
Just wanted to shout out to folks in Big D. I'm here visiting my parents, whose part of town was spared the tornados which seemed to hit all the other three corners of the region.

The weather sure is nice now, though I hear it's going to be a little worse on Easter Sunday.

We're going to a nice restaurant for a late brunch. Last night, we went to Rockfish, which I really like. The eatin' is great down here!

I hope everyone is having a great weekend.

A warm Howdy to you all—I mean, "ya'll"! Monday morning I hit the skies for NYC. Sigh.

IslandScout

I'm sorry I didn't see this while you were still in town. I wouldn't have loved to try to meet you. Any friend of Jennifer's is someone I'd like to meet! Hope you had a safe trip back to NYC.

trixie 04-14-2012 05:38 PM

Has anyone ever been to the Lesbian Festival at Sue Ellen's? Is it any fun? Is it worth going to?

trixie 04-17-2012 06:18 AM

Anyone? Bueller? No one has been? I'm contemplating getting a ticket for it but I don't know anyone who has gone, I wanted to know if it was worth the money.