Butch Femme Planet

Butch Femme Planet (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/index.php)
-   The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   What are you having for dinner tonight? (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=197)

Gemme 04-25-2019 07:42 AM

I actually wasn't very hungry last night so I had an Oikos yogurt with chocolate and nut crumbles. I added in fresh blueberries and had some water. It was good.

nycfem 04-25-2019 06:15 PM

I had tofu "egg salad" and pickles. I also had morningstar farm vegetarian bacon, green beans with EVOO/slivered almonds/garlic and black bean soup with sour cream and cheese. It was all super yummy.

RockOn 04-25-2019 06:50 PM

I haven't made any decisions yet but I am betting cheese sandwiches with mayo and dill stackable pickles on it. This would make it the third night in a row.

And let's not forget the strawberry milk. :)

JDeere 04-25-2019 06:56 PM

Chicken nuggets and mixed veggies. Im at my exs house for awhile, so the kid and I had that.

nycfem 04-26-2019 07:02 PM

I made a salad with vine ripened tomatoes, balsamic vinegar, apple cider vinegar, avocado, hearts of palm, salt, and pepper. It was delicious! Like, outta this world!

Then I had Greek yogurt with raw vegetables (carrots, bell peppers, onions), kidney beans, apple cider vinegar, and spices (cumin, chili powder, garlic powder). It was TOO STRONG.

Then I had a PB&J, which prevents heartburn after having raw veggies and vinegar. PBJ's are always the bomb dot com. I had it on really good toasted Ezequiel bread with health food store peanut butter. Yum.

Kenna 04-26-2019 08:05 PM

I didn't have dinner. Wasn't feeling well. But did have a handful of walnuts earlier.

Gemme 04-26-2019 08:40 PM

I had half a sweet chili and macadamia nut crusted salmon filet, water and grilled veggies. Everything was great except the purple onion wasn't fully cooked and was still too nasty as raw onions tend to be. I tried to get the taste out of my mouth with ice cream. It worked for a while.

Kätzchen 04-26-2019 08:48 PM

I had a late afternoon salad today, and I'm still kind of 'stuffed' from my late lunch. But if I feel a wave of hunger later, I might have a bowl of creamy split pea soup and a few sesame seeded type crackers, for soup toppers.

Right now, I'm just catching up on drinking enough water.... so another glass of water, is what I'm sipping on right now.

Bèsame* 04-26-2019 10:22 PM

I doctored up the last piece of asparagus quiche with half a sausage patty, chopped up. Topped it with, cheese, sliced cherry tomatoes, chopped onion, sour cream and hatch chili sauce.
Water with lemon.

And I just finished sliced strawberries with a dollop of fresh whipped cream!

nycfem 04-27-2019 08:31 PM

Tonight I made a salad with romaine lettuce, mushrooms, hearts of palm, mustard, apple cider vinegar, balsamic vinegar, garlic powder, walnuts (oh my goodness, so good!), pear (can't be beat in a salad), and kidney beans (yum!). I don't know if something similar has happened to you, but AFTER I'd made and mixed the salad, I started eating it and realized the mushrooms were bad! They LOOKED fine but something was wrong with them- they tasted really weird. BUT the salad was already made! So at first I tried to tell myself there was nothing wrong with the mushrooms and eat them anyway, and when that didn't work, I tried to eat around them. I did pretty good with that. I'm not one to waste food.

Then I had tofu egg salad and pickles.

For dessert I had Greek yogurt, kamut puffs, strawberries, and cinnamon. Always a winner.

Gemme 04-28-2019 05:33 PM

I had multigrain chips with pico de gallo and spicy guac. Water to drink and vanilla ice cream with peppermint crumbles for dessert.

Bèsame* 04-28-2019 07:44 PM

I had an, oh, so good baked pork chop. I found a marinade online. Soy sauce, sweet and hot sauce, red curry spice, green onion and olive oil. That was so good, my pork chop was about 1.5 " thick. For sure, there will be enough left over to be added to my lunches this week as well.

And....I came home with an assortment of goodies from my Mom's, of which one was a toaster oven. I have been roasting an assortment of veggies often. Tonight was zucchini,
Yellow squash, broccoli and onions. Those roasted veggies have been added to lunches as well.

I found a killer deal on strawberries this weekend. .85 a pint. So strawberries and cream later!

girl_dee 04-28-2019 08:09 PM

a boiled seafood feast with two amazing butches....

pajama 04-28-2019 08:18 PM

We were such slugs....so I hear the gf in the kitchen....she found some chili in the freezer and made tots, so we had chili tots. Yummmmm

Gemme 04-29-2019 07:07 PM

I had a little 5 Guys fry, water, a Halo and 2 small bowls of Blueberry Cheerios with lactose free milk. It was actually pretty good. I hadn't had LF milk before.

JDeere 04-29-2019 07:57 PM

Bowtie pasta with roasted veggies in olive oil and garlic.

easygoingfemme 04-30-2019 12:41 PM

I'll be cooking for a variety.

For my nephews, plain old quesadillas because they are fussy fussy boys but I'm getting them to eat raw veggies on the side so that will be included on their plates.

For my sister in law and I, I'll make more loaded quesadillas with beans and veggies and spicy salsa.

RebelDyke 04-30-2019 03:18 PM

Homemade chili (and no ~ocean, not my award winning one....:blush:)

regular chili. It has been that kind of day. (

Cold, wet, heavy rains actually. Just got the weather alert of flash flooding)

Gemme 04-30-2019 07:59 PM

I had THREEE bowls of watermelon salad. Water to wash it down.

MsTinkerbelly 04-30-2019 09:37 PM

Papa Murphy’s chicken, bacon and artichoke pizza

Nom nom