Butch Femme Planet

Butch Femme Planet (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/index.php)
-   The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   What are you having for dinner tonight? (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=197)

GeorgiaMa'am 11-03-2019 07:44 PM

- chicken noodle soup
- applesauce

JDeere 11-03-2019 09:15 PM

3 fried eggs, 4 slices of bacon and one biscuit with a cold glass of milk.

cathexis 11-04-2019 10:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GeorgiaMa'am (Post 1255962)
Ordered in Chinese:
- egg drop soup
- Mongolian beef
- chicken lo mein

and it was the second most satisfying meal I have had all week. Disney restaurants kind of disappointed me this time - except for Raglan Road at Disney Springs, and with the most charming company!

Did you get to Epcot this time around? They used to have these 2 little snack type places in the basement. It doesn't sound like what you were looking for, just wondering if they're still there.

It was, at the time, one of the only places a vegetarian could find food in the parks. Scoring veggies is probably not difficult now, this was way back in the 90s when there weren't as many vegetarians around.

GeorgiaMa'am 11-04-2019 08:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cathexis (Post 1256066)
Did you get to Epcot this time around? They used to have these 2 little snack type places in the basement. It doesn't sound like what you were looking for, just wondering if they're still there.

It was, at the time, one of the only places a vegetarian could find food in the parks. Scoring veggies is probably not difficult now, this was way back in the 90s when there weren't as many vegetarians around.

I did get to Epcot, and the Food and Wine Festival was going on. I had a few tasty nibbles. There were _lots_ of vegetarian choices - that seems to be a trend for Disney menus now. A lot of it sounded very delicious, although I admit I didn't try any.

Not sure what you mean by "2 little snack type places in the basement". I can't think of any place like that - sorry. Epcot's undergone makeovers since the 90s, and it's undergoing a big one now as well.

GeorgiaMa'am 11-04-2019 08:23 PM

- chicken noodle soup
- Hawaiian rolls
- applesauce

Chad 11-04-2019 09:29 PM

Dinner

I had popcorn for dinner tonight but last night I had a big piece of blueberry pie with ice cream. Yummy!

nycfem 11-04-2019 10:16 PM

Pizza with lots of arugula on top.

Slices:
gluten free cracker type crust with vegan cheese and squash
spelt crust with regular cheese, pizza sauce, spinach, olives, and tomato
"Mother Earth"- spelt crust with vegetarian meatball and veggies and pizza sauce (no cheese of any type)

Ben & Jerry's salted caramel core for dessert

Uli 11-05-2019 09:15 AM

Tonight we are having a new roast chicken recipe that I'm excited about - the chicken is rubbed with a bunch of warm spices like cinnamon and clove before roasting. I'm gonna make a cranberry apple sauce to go with it, some potatoes, and a salad.

I'm also making the beef stew for tomorrow's dinner today. Stew is always more delicious the next day after it's had time to make flavor babies. I'm always looking forward to leftovers whenever I make it, so, since I have the time, I figured I'd just make the whole pot be 'leftovers'.

RockOn 11-05-2019 09:13 PM

vegetarian soup with saltines, almost half of a large vidalia onion I have been saving, soy milk to drink

Gemme 11-05-2019 10:27 PM

I had spaghetti and peach pie. Water to drink.

Chad 11-06-2019 07:48 PM

Late lunch/early dinner at one of my favorite seaside restaurants. I had yummy shrimp and Gouda grits with mushrooms. The appetizer was grilled shrimp in a pico de gallo sauce and dessert was key lime pie. Iced tea to drink. The company was lovely.

FireSignFemme 11-06-2019 10:42 PM

Two words -Too much!

RebelDyke 11-07-2019 02:28 AM

nothing but fast foods and microwaveable stuff. Been way tooo busy to cook since the white chili day like nearly two weeks ago.

so reading about all the yummy food everyone else has been eating is making me hungry.... (telling myself: soon! soooooon.... i will hopefully get back to cooking...and hopefully dancing in the kitchen again) :sunglass:

Orema 11-07-2019 05:06 AM

Last night was the last of the roast pork and I wrapped it and some mushrooms in a warm totillia with a glass of sangria. Perfect way to finish up the leftovers.

Wrang1er 11-07-2019 07:16 AM

Last night I grilled chicken and made this yummy asparagus with lemon juice, asiago cheese and roasted almonds. As always, there was also rice.

Uli 11-07-2019 08:01 AM

Today I'm making something with chick peas and/or Great Northern beans, havent decided exactly what, though

Mopsie 11-07-2019 09:11 AM

Kraft macaroni and cheese.
Yum yum yum!

Gemme 11-07-2019 07:48 PM

I had whole grain chicken nuggets, spinach with vinegar, steamed corn, dill pickle chips, oj/pom juice and water to drink.

JDeere 11-07-2019 07:51 PM

Spaghetti with a glass of tea

nycfem 11-07-2019 09:00 PM

angel hair spaghetti with tomato sauce and parmesan cheese - so delicious!