Butch Femme Planet

Butch Femme Planet (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/index.php)
-   The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   What are YOU looking forward to??? (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2384)

Gráinne 10-08-2012 12:41 PM

Two things :)

One, for BG, I attended a summer camp from age 4 to 12 out in (then) rural Summit County, Ohio. Thanks to the wonders of Facebook, I recently re-found some campers and even the son of the man who owned the property then. Many of us had close to vintage photos of the camp, which was established out there in 1928! It closed sometime in the 1980's but many of the structures are still there and in the original form.

More for giggles than anything else, I asked the son if he would mind if I nominated the property for consideration for inclusion on the Ohio Historical Properties list. He agreed! With his blessing and help, I just sent in the application and photos. Maybe nothing will come of it, but what if it did? I've seen historical markers on more obscure places. Nothing ventured, nothing gained. So we'll find out something maybe in a few weeks.

At any rate, some of the ex-campers and counselors are talking about rebuying the land and restoring it for picnics or cultural activities.

Two, in a couple of Saturdays I'm going to attend a seminar/book fair sponsored by the Arkansas Genealogical Society. Although my roots aren't in Arkansas, one branch of my family came out of Virginia and I suspect there are some Civil War vets there. Anyway, there's likely to be a lot of useful hints and references to be applied elsewhere. I need friends, and all these people enjoy doing the same thing I do :).

Lazy Daze 10-08-2012 01:35 PM

5pm...so I can get home to Him and our furkids

girl_dee 10-08-2012 05:00 PM

Syr to get home

i don't like when she gets called out for a fire :fireman:

aishah 10-09-2012 02:23 AM

sleeping!
date on wednesday with new person i don't know very well
getting to level 80 in achaea...should only take a couple more weeks. i'm almost at level 74 now but it's sooooooo slooooooooooow.
kansas ecumenical ministries board meeting on saturday. i don't usually look forward to board meetings of any kind, but i <3 kem :D and it's in emporia, so it'll be an all day affair. with lots of hugs.

bkisbutchenuff 10-09-2012 04:21 AM

Tomorrow afternoon - start of Fall Break, Pride this weekend and getting some chores done around here! And - whatever else I can squeeze in! :D

morningstar55 10-09-2012 04:39 AM

Getting the well far far away from ..... NYC

jac 10-09-2012 09:12 AM

I'm looking forward to spending some much needed quality time with my amazing little grandson today. On my way now and just as excited as the day he first arrived on this Earthplane! I will miss his birthday party Sunday because of work, so this is His day with Boobeh. He doesn't know it yet. I will be there when he gets in from school (daycare). :D

Lunch and Birthday shopping with my soon to be 3yo JuBear!!

JustJo 10-09-2012 09:55 AM

Snack coming home....even though it may be awhile yet. :stillheart:

Hollylane 10-09-2012 10:16 AM

Getting past 13 more Mondays, and picking up my birthday present, on my birthday, at the airport!

Daktari 10-09-2012 10:17 AM

Going to tonight's meeting with Glynis.

easygoingfemme 10-09-2012 01:15 PM

Looking forward to just one more client today- have had 7 so far and my head is a little spinny.

Looking forward to Thursday because tomorrow I have clients pretty constant from 10am until midnight. Little breaks here and there but not enough.

Thursday is FREE.

cinnamongrrl 10-09-2012 03:32 PM

Going to Salem....we so need a time and place away....even if only for a day :)

girl_dee 10-09-2012 04:04 PM

immigration headaches being behind me!

asphaltcowboi 10-11-2012 07:30 AM

spending a few days in san francisco the first week in feb, getting together with old friends and celebrating a close friends 50th birthday!!

QueenofSmirks 10-11-2012 07:41 AM

Ladies Poker Tournament on Sunday! :)

ScandalAndy 10-11-2012 08:54 AM

drag/burlesque show in Princeton, choir retreat, haunted house trip, and the pumpkin carving party!

bkisbutchenuff 10-11-2012 11:07 AM

ATLANTA PRIDE! :LGBTQFlag:
Weather is beautiful in GA!

girl_dee 10-11-2012 01:29 PM

End of thr work day!

starryeyes 10-11-2012 02:06 PM

My 5 hour road trip this afternoon because it gives me downtime to practice interpreting my set list for Pride at the Beach this weekend. Justin is driving which leaves my hands free and signing ready! :-D

easygoingfemme 10-11-2012 02:46 PM

I'm looking forward to lunch tomorrow: I teach a cooking class for teens followed by a community lunch they serve their families. We're making pumpkin risotto and roasted Brussels sprouts with a cranberry balsamic reduction sauce. :chef2:

Then I'm looking forward to dancing tomorrow night.:dance2: