Butch Femme Planet

Butch Femme Planet (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/index.php)
-   The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   What are YOU looking forward to??? (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2384)

JustLovelyJenn 10-27-2013 04:22 PM

a decents night sleep... if i can ever find one.

Venus007 10-27-2013 04:43 PM

Attending a super intense week long compliance education event in a couple of weeks. I really need the knowledge to do my job more effectively and to lead my compliance department in a more formal way.

Did I mention the event is being held at Universal Studios/Islands of Adventure
EEEEEEEEeeeeeeee! ahem

I can't wait to cram my brain full of knowledge by day and prowl Harry Potter's Wizarding World by night. I could ride a roller coaster every night after class just to reset my mind from the hard work of the day. (I love roller coasters)

At the end I take a certification test that will result in a raise if I pass AND my employer is paying for an extra day so I have am additional whole day to explore the parks.

I am ridiculously little-kid-can't-shut-up-about-it excited. Just so you know I may mention this again, heh

VintageFemme 10-27-2013 04:47 PM

Going into the woods for three days with a Pirate.
Happy.ness

cinnamongrrl 10-30-2013 09:27 AM

Friday :) Let freedom ring!

Bèsame* 10-30-2013 09:38 AM

I'm on vacation this week, and today I'm looking forward to the 70% chance of rain! what could be better than a lazy mid week day listening to the rain?

(Well, I can think of a few things...not being alone and under the covers!)

http://www.lovethispic.com/uploaded_...rnoon-Rain.jpg

https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/i...5fFz0SaDygMezw

Jar 10-30-2013 10:08 AM

Next weekend
Thanksgiving
Christmas

Oh, and free lunch today :clap:

Ts_kaijira 10-31-2013 08:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tommi (Post 856622)
Returning to Disneyland as Annual Pass Holder's..:pirate-steer:

soooon as we can. :firetruck:

Oh, and anyone who comes to Southern California, we would be happy to meet you there! It is truly the Happiest Place On Earth!!

kaijira - Your Disneyland/California Adventure Tour Guide!

Cid 10-31-2013 10:24 PM

I'm looking forward to getting a new roof put on my house.
The gov. here has a program where they'll pay to have
repairs done to houses for people that make under a certain amount
of money and I qualify. So I'm getting a new roof put on and the
mortar on my house repointed and it's compliments of the gov.
I guess they aren't all that bad after all.

PinkieLee 11-01-2013 07:17 AM

I am looking forward to 12:00 today, and we'll be Austin bound! Nothing like a roadtrip with your honey to make the day seem a lil' sweeter!!!!

Miss Scarlett 11-01-2013 07:24 AM

Spending another wonderful weekend with my Beau!

Bino85 11-01-2013 07:51 AM

Im looking forward to sleeping in tomorrow. If Im lucky

theoddz 11-01-2013 09:04 AM

I am sooooooo looking forward to the end/finalization of the probate of my father's estate. It's been nearly six months since my Pop passed away and so much has happened in that six months. It's finally coming to a finish soon, as the final monies from life insurance, stocks/bonds/investments/property roll in and are divided between my sister and me and we prepare to sell Pop's house, a great weight will be lifted from my wife's and my shoulders. We really haven't even had the "luxury" of being able to grieve the loss of my father, which is sad. Maybe now, we can do that. The upcoming holiday season is going to make that even sadder. My sister has helped us very, very little in this entire mess and we've had to deal with everything. What I am not looking forward to is going to be my sister's reaction when she discovers that I, actually, am going to inherit over half of the estate, due to how Pop had things legally fixed and being reimbursed for expenses. She is not going to be happy, but I guess she can take that up with our attorney.

When all this is over, I intend to arrange my affairs into a trust, so my wife won't have to go through what we've been through with the probate process, if I die before she does. It's so much easier with a trust (Mother has one, thank Jeebuz!!). Probate sucks!!!! Now......to sell a house. :twitch:

~Theo~ :bouquet:

Bèsame* 11-01-2013 09:14 AM

Oooooo, having the big house to myself!!!!!

Happyfemme 11-03-2013 07:56 PM

Planning our spring vacation. It will be so fun and exciting.

Deirdre 11-03-2013 08:02 PM

Not having anymore gallbladder attacks. Well, actually, it's a toss-up between that and not being absolutely bored out of my skull.

Chad 11-03-2013 08:23 PM

Looking forward

Hi,

I am looking forward to the upcoming holidays and my birthday celebration with friends and family.

Most of all I am looking forward to the future with my amazing lady.

Chad :)

cinnamongrrl 11-06-2013 01:00 PM

Looking forward to the CMAs tonight... :)

and...

to talking to someone I've missed a lot....but god knows when that will be...

Bad_boi 11-06-2013 06:02 PM

Disc golf!

Soon 11-06-2013 07:18 PM

14 days

American Thanksgiving!