Butch Femme Planet

Butch Femme Planet (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/index.php)
-   The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   Crumbs in the butter and other Pet Peeves! (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=4681)

firegal 05-11-2012 09:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cajun_dee (Post 582789)
we have 7 dogs here, believe me hair is the least of what i worry about in my food, however HUMAN hair seems to gross me out

I,m talking about that piece of hair that you see.... and grab the end and pull and it goes...and goes..... and goes.......:seeingstars:

not animal hair

ruffryder 05-11-2012 09:48 AM

double dippin anyone? hehe..

I say if it's my dip I'll be double dippin. If you don't like it, get your own! :huhlaugh:

girl_dee 05-12-2012 05:32 AM

YOUR dip = ok to double dip

Community dip = get a spoon!!!!

if i open the hummus (my only dip) and there is half of a wet cracker in there i throw the whole thing out.

Also when i am cooking and someone leans over and *steals* something out of the pot with their hands and keeps walking on.. as if i didn't just see them stick their hands in my dinner, i wanna stab them with a fork. ONLY i do think it's terribly cute when Syr does it. She goes *whatcha cookin babygirl? *:blush:

cinnamongrrl 09-10-2012 06:11 PM

I HATE HATE HATE dirty window sills....when we moved into our new place that was the first thing I did..wash every window and the sills....

I cannot and will not cook in a kitchen that is not clean to my liking. I just can't.

tazz 09-10-2012 06:39 PM

here's a tissue...

omg...ok... i trim my nose hairs and keep my nose clean. literally.

it make's me gag when i see someone with "stuff" in their noses. and it's not like i'm looking deeply into their noses! i either cannot look at them, or i offer them a tissue and kindly say "uhmmm, this is for your nose."

i'm often thanked for offering the tissue, as ppl reply "omg! i have boogers!?! oh thank you so much! how embarrassing."

girl_dee 09-13-2012 06:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ruffryder (Post 582854)
double dippin anyone? hehe..

I say if it's my dip I'll be double dippin. If you don't like it, get your own! :huhlaugh:

Yes and when i see my housemate do that i say *ok thats YOURS now*

Blech!

ruffryder 10-25-2012 12:43 PM

People that litter all over the damn road.

People that do not pick up after themselves. Your momma don't live here and if she did, you're a grown adult. Pick that sh*t up!

People that leave a mess in the microwave and don't clean it up. It's disgusting seeing nasty food spills left behind.

easygoingfemme 10-25-2012 01:02 PM

-Leaving the toilet lid up. Not the seat- obviously that- but the lid too please. Close it.
-Cabinets- when you're done in there, close them.
-Drawers, close them all the way.
-Pretty much, close things up when you are done with them please!

When you tell someone something that was hard for you and their response is "That's nothing!" and launch into how something that happened to them was worse. I think I hate it even more when I'm listening to the another person try to talk about what they need to talk about and a third person cuts in with their saga before I can offer validation/sympathy to the person who needs it.

Guy 10-25-2012 01:05 PM

Being put on hold and then having to listen to that loud annoying music

Or

Calling and then hearing "the wait time is 22 minutes, would you like us to call you when it is your turn"? If so press one to leave your number, now press 2 to confirm your number. ringg ringgg, I answer, please hold for the next available operator :seeingstars:

Dance-with-me 10-25-2012 01:05 PM

- people using the classroom recycle bin as a trashcan for their chewed gum and snotty tissues

- a school that's decided that it's a good idea to remove trashcans from all classrooms and offices and only put a few out in the hallway, to "encourage recycling"

- frantic hype at even the thought that a hurricane might come somewhere close

Words 10-25-2012 01:06 PM

Current pet peeve...

People with dogs who pretend to not see them shit on the pavement and then, when you mention what their dog has done, say, ''Oh, damn, I don't have a bag,'' or, better still, ''Oh, you wouldn't happen to have a bag would you?''

You have a dog? Carry bloody poop bags!

Words

P.S. W/we have two dogs of O/our own, so obviously, I have nothing against dogs. It's the idiots who own some of them that bug me.

easygoingfemme 10-25-2012 01:13 PM

Oh dogs! That reminds me of one more peeve that I have.

People who think it's funny, entertaining, or not serious when their dogs chase people who are riding their bikes.

StrongButch 10-25-2012 01:18 PM

Pet peeves

Dirty dishes in sink overnight,drinking milk out a cartoon get a friggen glass please,hair in the shower,food in fridge not covered or in a container and thats my coffee cup dont even think of drinking out of it. I could go on and on Im a prissy bastard. (lol)

Kenna 10-25-2012 01:27 PM

I share an office with one other person ...we're across the hall from a very tiny unisex bathroom ...on a main hallway ...it's disgusting how many people DO NOT WASH THEIR HANDS AFTER USING THE BATHROOM! !
We can tell they don't because you can hear when the water runs or toilet flushes...TOO MANY people flush and immediately exit!! GROSS!!
everyone in this building is a medical professional of some sort...
on top of that.. IT'S FLU SEASON PEOPLE! !
my coworker and I are afraid to touch any doorknob, light switch, phone ..etc that we know they also use...not to mention shaking hands when greeting them...

We joked that we should rig the door not to open until they wash their hands long enough "to sing the birthday song"...

Rockinonahigh 10-25-2012 02:06 PM

My worst pet peeve is going to someones home then being offered a drink of some srot,them rince..yes I said rince a glass from the dish pile in the sink to fix my drink in.Beleave it I had a neighbor that was a #1 horder and mess maker I coudnt go to her house without cringeing,I finaly quit all together but she couldnt figure out why.

~ocean 10-25-2012 02:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by StrongButch (Post 683895)
Dirty dishes in sink overnight,drinking milk out a cartoon get a friggen glass please,hair in the shower,food in fridge not covered or in a container and thats my coffee cup dont even think of drinking out of it. I could go on and on Im a prissy bastard. (lol)

exactly my pet peeves in that order ..
I will add .. cats on counters
dust
dirty pet dishes
clothe on floors ( i shut my daughters doors ) eye scorcher

Duchess 10-25-2012 03:16 PM

People showing up on my doorstep unannounced:seeingstars:

Kenna 10-25-2012 03:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Duchess (Post 683941)
People showing up on my doorstep unannounced:seeingstars:

Yes Ma'am! ..people letting themselves into my house after I didn't hear them knock...went right though two doors mudroom and kitchen before I found them ...

ahk 10-25-2012 03:33 PM

hair in the drain
not folding or matching socks
out of order boxer order
I appreciate all helping with laundry
but please follow my colour coordinate of shirts
butter in jam
no tp on roll or just "not" enough to do anything
saying "i'll do the dishes" but they never get done
merge with the traffic, don't just put your blinker on
and just assume you can just switch lanes (drives me insane)
stop, go, stop, stop, go, stop -- (what is with stepping on your brakes every .25 secs)
being in college, acting like we are in high school -- what the heck?

ruffryder 10-25-2012 05:21 PM

People who eat making noises, slurping, smacking. .