Butch Femme Planet

Butch Femme Planet (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/index.php)
-   Newbie FAQ (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=86)
-   -   Privacy? (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2312)

Morgan 03-25-2012 03:38 PM

[QUOTE=Toughy;553336]How do you know they visit your page every day? Just because June's name is there every day does not mean Juney has visited every day. 10 more people would have to visit after June's last visit to kick her name off.

I find this thread to be rather amusing....great way to make someone think you have a secret crush or are a stalker. Maybe someone enjoyed reading something and want to go back and reread the post. Perhaps they hit the wrong button. I do not get paranoid, curious maybe, but secret crush....that is very flattering. And I believe it does take a while for the name of the person who visited to go off your page, especially if it is someone else entirely that visits your page a lot, may take longer than 10 visits for the person you think is visiting your page to get bumped off.

Toughy 03-25-2012 04:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Miss Scarlett (Post 553346)
Well i can only speak for myself...this person appears in the list, gets bumped out then reappears...and it does seem to happen daily...

laughin...........aren't you Miss Popular.......

*Anya* 03-25-2012 04:10 PM

I personally don't get why people get upset if someone/anyone visits their profile page.

It is there for all to see and read is it not? There is no guarantee of privacy anywhere on the Internet and certainly not on B-F Planet.

I like to think that people have good motives in reading mine and always appreciate the positive visitor messages they leave. The few times I have been visited without someone leaving me a message, I just shrugged and figured they had their reasons for looking-either way: not a problem for me.

Have at it!

Miss Scarlett 03-25-2012 04:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Toughy (Post 553358)
laughin...........aren't you Miss Popular.......

LOL...sure seems that way on occasion...

Chancie 03-25-2012 05:41 PM

I just visited several profiles because

I have a relatively new iPhone and I am clumsy.

I touch members' clickable screen names all the time by accident.

girl_dee 03-25-2012 05:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chancie (Post 553392)
I just visited several profiles because

I have a relatively new iPhone and I am clumsy.

I touch members' clickable screen names all the time by accident.

me too, and we've mentioned this several times, i don't get what the big deal is!

aishah 03-25-2012 05:58 PM

i just get curious to know more about people so i check profiles pretty frequently :) there are some profile fields that aren't viewable on the left side of posts and i'm nosy, dammit :P

Toughy 03-25-2012 06:24 PM

all this talk about profiles reminds me I need to go visit one.................

Corkey 03-25-2012 09:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Toughy (Post 553423)
all this talk about profiles reminds me I need to go visit one.................

ME pick ME!!!! LOL