Butch Femme Planet

Butch Femme Planet (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/index.php)
-   Politics And Law (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=105)
-   -   The Rise of Anti-Government Bigots: Spitting, the N-Word, Anti-Gay/Lesbian Slurs (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1068)

AtLast 03-28-2010 11:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by softness (Post 74432)
and just in case no one else might not warn you, let me...

if you are of weak knees, flimsy stances, conquerable ethics and fearful existances, beware. Get your name taken off lists NOW. Stop your subscriptions NOW. Dont web around where you shouldnt, NOW.

they ARE coming...and they will find you if you arent careful NOW....

and no I am not paranoid. Those of you old enough, remember...when the favor splits and havoc plays on the sense of right from wrong, moral elitists will form groups to select out those who they deem sinful and will make it illegal.

if you think we dont have a seperation of church from state now, just wait...

the hockey mom who wears Jesus around her belt, slings a powerful halo and will use it ring us in....

careful now..you have been warned ahead of time...

Thank you, Ma'am... I feared that all of the new blood that was involved in getting Obama elected would fade after the election and that we would be where we are with the 2010 midterms. Let us not forget Clinton and the '96 midterm elections... and Newt! And Rove is still workin' the crowds- has a new book out!

Right now, it is very important to be firing-up the progressive and liberal masses, folks! November is just around the corner! Our work did not end with Obama's election!

Soft*Silver 03-28-2010 12:41 PM

"our work did not end with Obama's election"

Indeed..it only began...

I am terrified that people will now sit back and rest their hands over their plump little bellies (me included, as in plump little belly) and bask in our credits of having elected the first black president.

While we are doing that, the Non-Obamas (the NO's) are quietly and quicklye gathering forces ... and momentum...

if you dont like what you are seeing and hearing...trust that what you are not hearing and seeing would make your skin crawl...

history is going to repeat itself....unless we get working on our sand bags...cuz that "damn" is rising...

Rockinonahigh 03-28-2010 01:58 PM

We all new change was comeing even if Hillary had gotten on office insted of Obama.Im not surprised at whats happend in the last year.Obama has given the gop plenty of time to work with him as a team puting this country to rights and on a leval playing feild with the modern world on many issues.This hasnt happened and we know why...the gop has owned this country for a long time and they hate loseing it,hell ist made them richer and the rich richer,the rest of us can work ourselves to the bone and have little or nothing but the scraps of what the repubs toss out.Will we have to meet them at a line drawn in the sand?OMG! I hope not,but I really think we will at some point cause Palin is/has and will keep feeding them the same retoric she has been no matter how she white washes it she preaches hate,raceism and intolernce..not to mention classism.Its not even about religion..thtas just one more prop they are useing to build up the fires of hate...nothing worse than a religious was..look at the two wars we are in.In reality I know the dems arent going to just let them march in a d take it away with out one dam fine fight to hold on to the new USA that is forming as we speak.U bet im not giveing it up and I doubt anyone who wants to have a real life will.

SuperFemme 03-28-2010 02:55 PM

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RpOUctySD68"]YouTube- No You Can't (Featuring John Boehner)[/ame]

Gryph 03-28-2010 06:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dreadgeek (Post 71899)
I'm curious. What was evil about the book? It's a hard book. It's a disturbing book. But I thought that Goldhagen bent over backward to be fair, accurate and scholarly. I never got the feeling that he was writing an anti-German book rather was debunking a widely held myth: that the Holocaust was committed by SS men without the knowledge of the German populace.

Cheers
Aj

I've never read the book, but I spent some time in Germany as a soldier. I had several friends among the "Nationals" as we called the German citizens. I heard time and again from those who were alive in that day and age, just how scary it was and how you complied with Hitlers laws, because if you didn't you and your family would be the next ones to end up in a camp somewhere.

One of my favorite friends had been a nurse at that time and she felt so bad for so much of her life after the war ended, because of what she couldn't do to help those who were the camp she worked in.

Unfortunately I see the same mentality in those who are calling the names, as I saw in the Brown Shirts from the history movies.

Gryph 03-28-2010 07:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by softness (Post 74432)
and just in case no one else might not warn you, let me...

if you are of weak knees, flimsy stances, conquerable ethics and fearful existances, beware. Get your name taken off lists NOW. Stop your subscriptions NOW. Dont web around where you shouldnt, NOW.

they ARE coming...and they will find you if you arent careful NOW....

and no I am not paranoid. Those of you old enough, remember...when the favor splits and havoc plays on the sense of right from wrong, moral elitists will form groups to select out those who they deem sinful and will make it illegal.

if you think we dont have a seperation of church from state now, just wait...

the hockey mom who wears Jesus around her belt, slings a powerful halo and will use it ring us in....

careful now..you have been warned ahead of time...

Only one thing.

I DON'T RUN, let them come.
After all I thought for sure during Shrub's time in office I'd piss someone off enough with my emails and my political rants blog, that I would end up in jail for my beliefs.

Bit 03-29-2010 10:24 AM

Another great article: http://www.nytimes.com/2010/03/28/op...me&ref=general

The only thing which will stop them in their tracks is if we who are not racist--the true Silent Majority in the US today--stand up and say to the Teabaggers and to the Republican party, "Racism is NOT acceptable in the USA; racism is NOT a family value; racism is NOT patriotic!"

Linus 03-29-2010 11:38 AM

http://www.cnn.com/2010/CRIME/03/29/...ex.html?hpt=T1

And so it begins. :( The reality is that the militia groups that exist in the US have been here for a while. But I wonder if latest developments have given them reason to stand up and become more active in their behaviour.

MsDemeanor 03-29-2010 11:54 AM

The Southern Poverty Law Center tracks militia groups and the have noted a great increase in activity. These groups ebb and flow; they were quite active during Clinton, then quieted down during Bush II.

The SPLC has loads of information, including maps, at their web site. splcenter.org

AtLast 03-29-2010 12:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MsDemeanor (Post 75242)
The Southern Poverty Law Center tracks militia groups and the have noted a great increase in activity. These groups ebb and flow; they were quite active during Clinton, then quieted down during Bush II.

The SPLC has loads of information, including maps, at their web site. splcenter.org

Quote:

This site is terrific, thanks.

Obama's election and the recession have a lot to do with the increase in activity. Yes, they have always been around, and will continue to be. I just think it is very important to speak-out about this activity.

Bit- you are right, it is up to the silent majority to stop the silence. I am not naive enough to believe that these idiots will ever change, but, I don't have to accept what they say and do.

The GOP is actually courting tea baggers! They want their votes!!!

:nixon: Nixon... he coined the term Silent Majority...

Linus 03-29-2010 02:32 PM

Uh.. whut?! Really??

http://tpmlivewire.talkingpointsmemo...k-callers.php/

Quote:

A caller to C-Span this morning, who identified himself as a Republican from North Carolina, accused the network of taking too many phone calls from black people.

"You have black folks calling in on the Republican line, independents. And you have so many of 'em I can't believe this is just an accident. If you keep on with the way you've been programming, you should change your name from C-Span to black-span," he said. "I know they have an opinion but I wish that they would be honest and call in on the right line."

"Everyone one of 'em thinks that Obama is Jesus Christ and they don't like when anybody criticizes him," he added.
Every time I think that a new low is hit... I find an even lower one.

Soft*Silver 03-29-2010 02:40 PM

if this wasnt so damn seriously profanely WRONG, I could almost laugh at it...

Quote:

Originally Posted by Linus (Post 75310)
Uh.. whut?! Really??

AtLast 03-29-2010 02:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Linus (Post 75310)
Uh.. whut?! Really??

This absolutely amazing!! Yes, a new low.... I share a planet with this idiot!!!

:wtf:

Rockinonahigh 03-29-2010 03:38 PM

Recently I was sent an email from someone who lives a long way from me asking about something thay herd.Seems like ,near in my home town (so says the artical)that the local police has gotten close to 300 ex police and militare ppl to work as an backup to the popo if needed.The artical mentioned a war wagon to combat whatever it is needed to.They are very careful to not call it a millita(sp?),,dureing the mardigras parade they bhad something the news caster called the war wagon in the thing...my god it looks like something out of madd maxx.Scary it is that after all the effin bs we all went thrue in the 60's to think it will happen all over cause of neantherthall mentality of the gop.