Butch Femme Planet

Butch Femme Planet (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/index.php)
-   The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   What are you having for dinner tonight? (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=197)

girl_dee 11-18-2013 06:57 PM

Leftover yummy sweet potato with orange blossom honey drizzled all over it ~

Jerseyboi 11-18-2013 07:19 PM

Homemade Chicken Soup..... L.o.v.e.

Chad 11-18-2013 08:05 PM

Dinner

Hi,

I had a quick dinner with turkey and jalapenos stuffed with cheese.

Yummy!

Chad

Jesse 11-18-2013 08:09 PM

I roasted a turkey last night, so I am having turkey, broccoli and wild rice with shredded carrots.

*Anya* 11-18-2013 08:47 PM

Just made a pot of golden lentil soup (vegetable broth, veggie stock, carrots, onions, garlic, onions, spices -including tumeric, cumin, cardamom-and lentils).

We had lunch at a restaurant yesterday that had awesome golden lentil.

Had to try it. Still simmering. It smells great and hopefully it will be good.

:chef:

LaDivina 11-18-2013 09:01 PM

I roasted a pan full of vegetables (sweet potatoes, parsnips, carrots, vidalia onions, and broccoli) and broiled a steak. My neighbors helped me drink some shiraz-cabernet while I ate. It was delicious!

The JD 11-18-2013 09:36 PM

Had leftovers from last night's dinner- scallops and bacon, and spicy green beans and pork. Every bit as good two nights in a row.

I also just baked a damn tasty loaf of white hard crust bread. It's so much better by hand… I may be retiring my bread machine after this.

RockOn 11-18-2013 10:05 PM

Nuked a frozen Healthy Choice meal. It was classic meatloaf , mashed potatos, corn and apple pie. Very good but only 12 ounces. Needed to be 24. Went back to freezer, found a Lean Cuisine french bread style pizza. Waiting for it to cool as I type.

I used to eat these frozen dinners all the time and fell out of the habit. I am not dieting but they are better for me than some things I have been eating lately ... plus they taste so good. The only bad thing is it takes 2 of them to feed me. Eating only one just pisses me off.

Ginger 11-18-2013 10:12 PM

I forgot to eat dinner.

Liam 11-18-2013 10:29 PM

Acme Batard (a very sour bread,) French Toast and Applewood Bacon, organic orange juice (freshly squeezed,) and maple syrup of course!

MsTinkerbelly 11-19-2013 02:38 PM

Craving fried chicken. :|

Maybe i could oven fry a batch.

Sparkle 11-19-2013 02:54 PM

...something with melty cheese. that's all I know right now. it's just that kind of day.

side note/somewhat useful fact:

In Australia cheddar cheese is commonly called 'tasty cheese' -

tasty as a proper noun, not an adjective.

This can be somewhat befuddling if you don't know this fact and you order a grilled cheese sandwich and the waitress says: "Tasty Cheese?" and you say: "ummm...yeah, please, i'll have the tasty cheese" (all the while wondering 'who on earth would want the un-tasty cheese?'). :|

Rockinonahigh 11-19-2013 03:47 PM

Tonight is beef tips over rice with fresh hot bread right out of the oven,I made some honey butter to go with it.

stargazingboi 11-19-2013 05:34 PM

ham, mashed potatoes, and broccoli

Jar 11-19-2013 05:41 PM

Pork chop and spring salad with ranch dressing. No dessert since there's no sweet influence round here :)

cinnamongrrl 11-19-2013 05:58 PM

Going for Mexican with my mom and brother....celebrating my mum's 60th birthday!

I will likely get the lovely cilantro sauced chicken....or get something else and ask for that sauce on the side...it's like crack...in a good way...

Tommi 11-19-2013 06:07 PM

Great cook with patience

She made kitchen catch a torry

well, I misheard her and she laughed hysterically :rofl:

saying

Chicken Cacciatore, which I am consuming heartily, not caring what it's name is.

Chad 11-19-2013 06:42 PM

Dinner

Hi,

I am not that hungry so I am eating an apple with delicious Wisconsin port wine cheddar cheese.

Yummy!

Chad

pajama 11-19-2013 06:55 PM

mmmm Polish sausage and kraut....mmmmmm

Gemme 11-19-2013 09:03 PM

Turkey dogs, edamame salad, broccoli salad, Greek salad and a lemon poppyseed muffin followed by a blueberry muffin.