Butch Femme Planet

Butch Femme Planet (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/index.php)
-   The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   What are you having for dinner tonight? (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=197)

Rockinonahigh 06-13-2010 09:51 PM

This evening I had home cooked hot wings,tater salad,corn on the cob.I made a desert but the lemon mariangue pie will have to wait till tomorrow,couldnt eat another bite.

Ebon 06-14-2010 10:20 AM

I've decided on chicken k sa diahs.

Rockinonahigh 06-14-2010 02:40 PM

Pot roast with all the trimings....

Andrew, Jr. 06-15-2010 11:35 AM


I am firing up the grill tonight if it doesn't rain on me! :chef::bbq::superman:

Chix
Portabella Mushrooms
Snap Peas
Coffee
Fresh Blueberries

Rockinonahigh 06-15-2010 05:54 PM

I took the easy road today with spagettie with meat sause and garlic bread.

Oiler41 06-15-2010 06:27 PM

Oh I had a great dinner! My sweetheart made me brisket, rice-a-roni, corn bread and corn on the cob! It was fantastic!

Glynn

cinderella 06-15-2010 06:51 PM

Champagne. One whole bottle, all to myself...gosh, I LOVE champagne, *hic*

cinderella 06-15-2010 06:52 PM

Holy Julia Child!! Rice-a roni!!!??? Say it isn't so!!! lol

Quote:

Originally Posted by Oiler41 (Post 131199)
Oh I had a great dinner! My sweetheart made me brisket, rice-a-roni, corn bread and corn on the cob! It was fantastic!

Glynn


2myladyblue 06-15-2010 06:55 PM

Stuffed eggplant & chicken cacciatore! :eating:

(Sure beats the can o' soup I had least night!)

:blueheels:
~LadyBlue

cinderella 06-15-2010 07:29 PM

Sounds great!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by 2myladyblue (Post 131211)
Stuffed eggplant & chicken cacciatore! :eating:

(Sure beats the can o' soup I had least night!)

:blueheels:
~LadyBlue


Sam 06-15-2010 07:40 PM

squash boiled from my garden, omgggg. i love the shore dirt

Ebon 06-15-2010 07:41 PM

Tacos from my garden.

afixer 06-15-2010 07:53 PM

http://www.jasonsdeli.com/nutrition/Muffalettas

Delish 06-15-2010 09:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Organicbutch (Post 131257)
Tacos from my garden.

I *think* that would be a garden I could tend to lol.
I had one of my besties over so I cooked grilled hamburger steak with onion gravy, homemade mac n cheese and fresh green beans

Passionaria 06-15-2010 09:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Organicbutch (Post 131257)
Tacos from my garden.

I didn't know there were Taco plants in Texas????:shocking:

:cat: Pashi

Passionaria 06-15-2010 09:12 PM

SOYMILK, sad I know. The heat takes my appetite away.

Ebon 06-15-2010 09:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Delish (Post 131350)
I *think* that would be a garden I could tend to lol.
I had one of my besties over so I cooked grilled hamburger steak with onion gravy, homemade mac n cheese and fresh green beans

omg!! That sounds delish!

Corkey 06-15-2010 09:38 PM

A different take on the seared curry scallops.
Coconut milk (light) with mini red, yellow, and orange peppers diced with broccoli and mushrooms, over thai curry rice. 1-----10 yea, 10.

Delish 06-15-2010 09:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Organicbutch (Post 131367)
omg!! That sounds delish!

heehe...cute! It was. Ur more than welcome to come over ANYTIME for supper :winky:

cinderella 06-16-2010 08:22 AM

Do they grow on trees, or a bush? Or perhaps it's a 'root' vegetible?? lol

Quote:

Originally Posted by Passionaria (Post 131354)
I didn't know there were Taco plants in Texas????:shocking:

:cat: Pashi


cinderella 06-16-2010 08:24 AM

I know what you mean! That's why I drank that bottle of champagne! But had you been here, I'd share...maybe. ;)


Quote:

Originally Posted by Passionaria (Post 131358)
SOYMILK, sad I know. The heat takes my appetite away.


Ebon 06-16-2010 05:43 PM

sausage and rice. Probably burnt since I always burn the rice.

Andrew, Jr. 06-17-2010 12:05 PM


English Muffin toasted with tuna on top and melted cheddar cheese on top
Pickles
Olives
Fruit Salad
Bottled Water

femmennoir 06-17-2010 12:43 PM

seared scallops with basil olive oil, and an endive, pear, and pecans salad, with a glass of chardonnay

JakeTulane 06-17-2010 12:55 PM

Steak (on the grill).
French cut green beans.
Rice.
Ice cold Pepsi.

and I wish for .. Strawberry Pie.

Random 06-17-2010 01:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Organicbutch (Post 131923)
sausage and rice. Probably burnt since I always burn the rice.

No you don't..

not always..

Random, who thinks you need a crock pot...

Gemme 06-17-2010 03:15 PM

Tonight's dinner? I have absolutely no flippin' idea. It's only a quarter after 2 here, so I've got time to figure something out, although I'm missing being spoiled, so I might journey outside the home tonight.

Ebon 06-17-2010 03:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Random (Post 132572)
No you don't..

not always..

Random, who thinks you need a crock pot...

No I didn't burn that rice it was undercooked. Thanks for eating it. lol
Me and rice are not friends but I like to eat it.....THAT'S WHAT SHE SAID!!! Sorry couldn't resist..

Random 06-17-2010 03:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Organicbutch (Post 132626)
No I didn't burn that rice it was undercooked. Thanks for eating it. lol
Me and rice are not friends but I like to eat it.....THAT'S WHAT SHE SAID!!! Sorry couldn't resist..

Lol..

No wonder Mic likes you.. She has a thing for rice as well.. I say.. oh.. I'm making xxxx cassaroll and I think I'll use spagetti pasta.. and she says.. Not rice? oh.. it's ok.. I like pasta..

Lol..

well, I don't know you well enought to comment negitively on your cooking... except for the lack of pepper in you ENTIRE house..

So.. I'm thinking rice cooker or crock pot should be on your holiday gift list..

both are good things..

Ebon 06-17-2010 03:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Random (Post 132635)
Lol..

No wonder Mic likes you.. She has a thing for rice as well.. I say.. oh.. I'm making xxxx cassaroll and I think I'll use spagetti pasta.. and she says.. Not rice? oh.. it's ok.. I like pasta..

Lol..

well, I don't know you well enought to comment negitively on your cooking... except for the lack of pepper in you ENTIRE house..

So.. I'm thinking rice cooker or crock pot should be on your holiday gift list..

both are good things..

Yeah I went out and bought a big ass thing of pepper after that. lol So I'm prepared. Me and Mic are buds!!! I miss you guys!

Tonight I'm having Chinese food with the Arwen.

Random 06-17-2010 03:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Organicbutch (Post 132639)
Yeah I went out and bought a big ass thing of pepper after that. lol So I'm prepared. Me and Mic are buds!!! I miss you guys!

Tonight I'm having Chinese food with the Arwen.

Yea.. Black pepper is my salt...

Hmmm that sounds good..

Maybe I need to take Michele out to that Chinese place she likes so well..

lipstixgal 06-17-2010 03:48 PM

Ok here's whats for dinner tonight in my house Salad with dressing, Jenny Craig Pizza with veggies on top and cheesecake for dessert then later a yogurt as a snack!! I wish for chocolate though dark too:praying:

Sam 06-17-2010 05:40 PM

grilled chicken
grilled squash
cucumber

Gemme 06-17-2010 09:31 PM

I wound up eating a Subway 6 inch BLT with root beer (National Root Beer Day 'n all) and ice cream. :tease:

Leigh 06-17-2010 10:07 PM

Tonight was broccoli and cheddar rice with peas mixed in and two cheddar smokies :D

Ebon 06-17-2010 10:08 PM

Chili Cheese Tator Tots and a Chocolate Malt, with extra Malt.

tuffboi29 06-17-2010 10:10 PM

20 year old bourbon and a swiss n mushroom burger...grilled rare-medium.

cane 06-17-2010 10:35 PM

A really heavy, rough, red wine and a big chunk of meat!

amiyesiam 06-17-2010 11:13 PM

we had company for dinner tonight:blink:

Corkey 06-17-2010 11:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by amiyesiam (Post 132963)
we had company for dinner tonight:blink:

Grilled salmon, grilled chicken, buffalo which company had never had before. Corn on the cob, taco salad and CHEESECAKE!
Company were some really excellent folks.
I'm friggen stuffed!


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 11:10 PM.

ButchFemmePlanet.com
All information copyright of BFP 2018