Butch Femme Planet

Butch Femme Planet (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/index.php)
-   The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   What are you having for dinner tonight? (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=197)

Kätzchen 05-29-2023 09:36 AM

We are going to keep it simple by eating more vegetables and fruits and maybe some sort of protein. I plan to make veggie wraps for our main meal today: sliced sweet Red Pepper, Romaine leaves, blueberries, and mozzarella (shredded) all enclosed inside a keto tortilla shell type burrito wrap.

And I have a pitcher of watermelon-ade chilling in the fridge (our water for our supper hour).

kittygrrl 05-29-2023 04:26 PM

Just back from a nice barbecue...hot

water was cool

i had
potatoe salad
grilled garlic bread
gelato w brownie(was amazing!)

Stone-Butch 06-03-2023 08:39 PM

Dinner tonight

A huge order of Chinese food. Definitly enough for two with leftovers (Tomorrows dinner is ready)

Soft*Silver 06-04-2023 11:36 AM

Salad with lettuce and radish from my garden!

Orema 06-11-2023 09:40 AM

Spam fried rice with carrots, peas, green bell pepper, maybe an egg over rice. Small green salad on the side.

AlexF 06-11-2023 02:20 PM

waiting on tabouleh and a falafel wrap with extra hot sauce

Gemme 06-11-2023 03:00 PM

It will most likely be more of the spinach, pepperoni and cheese calzone I had for brunch. Maybe some Greek cucumber salad as well. I'm still on my flavored water kick so it will definitely be a lot of blackberry lemonade water too.

GeorgiaMa'am 06-11-2023 09:52 PM

Wings and fries. They were delicious, but I have been eating too much crap trying to make up for 8 days of lousy hospital food.

Gemme 06-20-2023 11:56 AM

It's either going to be jasmine rice with kielbasa and steamed veggies or a rigged version of grilled cheese as I don't have the right kind of bread but am starting to feel a hankering for one.

ksrainbow 06-20-2023 05:54 PM

Grilled chicken thighs, cucumbers marinated in Italian seasonings. A side of homemade garlic beer bread!

Fresh strawberry's with yogurt to finish :byebye:

Ks-

GeorgiaMa'am 06-20-2023 07:59 PM

- a roast beef sandwich
- white grapes

Kätzchen 07-21-2023 07:50 PM

Chilled Roiboos & Dark Cherry herbal tea, some corn on the cob (pass the butter and salt and pepper please) and Apricot Chipotle Meatloaf (it’s a non-meat meatloaf made from whole grains that we got at the hot case in the grocery store).

Homemade snickerdoodle banana cream pie with chopped and crushed walnut crust.

GeorgiaMa'am 07-23-2023 09:04 AM

Tonight I'm going all out:

- yellow squash casserole with cheese
- beef roast
- roasted potatoes
- roasted carrots
- pecan cream pie with strawberries on the side

PlatinumPearl 07-23-2023 11:01 AM

Dinner....

Potato, cauliflower and green pea curry with steamed yellow beans.

AlexF 07-23-2023 04:40 PM

Pesto

Roasted eggplant with pesto rice bowl

kittygrrl 07-24-2023 02:16 PM

Checca
Grilled Bread
Brownie

Bèsame* 08-01-2023 04:20 PM

Chicken Pad Thai
I'm having asparagus with mine. Mom will probably think it's to spicey, so just chicken, potato salad and baked beans for her.

GeorgiaMa'am 08-01-2023 08:14 PM

Deep dish pizza and pistachio ice cream

GeorgiaMa'am 08-02-2023 09:09 PM

tilapia
Cole slaw
corn on the cob
cornbread

Orema 08-04-2023 07:08 AM

Last night was Naan bread dipped in olive oil, za'atar and hummus, with chopped olives, chunks of feta, tomatoes. It was the perfect finger food on a hot day.

Will have the same tonight but with celery sticks, I guess, and maybe a watermelon salad.

Have gained 10 lbs of the 16 lbs I lost from the surgeries. So I have to give up the Naan bread, Oreos, Drumsticks, cinnamon bread, Ritz crackers and more. I have lots of fruits and veggies to help me withdraw. It was fun while it lasted.

:bow:

GeorgiaMa'am 08-04-2023 11:53 AM

I cleaned out my fridge and found pomegranate juice and fig preserves. So I'm going to make some kind of marinade and sauce for pork chops with one or the other. Also, carrots.

AlexF 08-04-2023 09:29 PM

Rice Bowl

Rice bowl with roasted beets, sweet potatoes, tofu, broccoli, and hummus, with tahini miso sauce.

Bèsame* 08-05-2023 07:13 AM

funny!
I had dinner in baggies smuggled inside my little pink Kate Spade purse. Saw a 3 hour movie at dinner time.

Bag of sliced veggies with olives
Another with spicy salami and cheese
One with imitation crab legs and cocktail sauce
2 skinny cans of Mango Stella Rosa
I even had a bag of ice to keep things cold!

So stuffed, I had to leave my sunglasses in the car..lol

GeorgiaMa'am 08-05-2023 08:23 PM

Pizza with mushrooms, black olives, onions and spicy Italian sausage. Water to drink.

AlexF 08-09-2023 07:51 PM

Lentils and Rice

So satisfying, lentils and rice with cumin and grilled onions and tabouleh on the side.

Gemme 08-09-2023 08:04 PM

Shepherd's pie with Keto Krax and Bolthouse Farms juice.

Kätzchen 08-10-2023 03:07 PM

Both me and my Love are having fresh salmon, baked with a bulb of fennel and freshly squeezed lemons. Pina colada (zero alcohol) drinks and strawberry lemon ice cream sandwiches. ☺️

Please keep the residents of Maui in thoughtful prayer.
And, please keep vigilant with efforts to combat climate change.

Sending love,

:kissy:

GeorgiaMa'am 08-10-2023 06:09 PM

- potato soup
- half of a pastrami on rye with onions and mustard
- red grapes and pineapple for dessert

Kätzchen 08-11-2023 12:00 PM

I picked up a homemade meatloaf from the grocery store I like to shop at, nearby: Apricot Chipotle Meatloaf with a summer salad that is made with Orzo pasta, feta cheese, vine ripe tiny tomatoes, and olives. Chilled Hibiscus tea to drink. We might have gelato for dessert (Toasted Coconut).

:tea:

kittygrrl 08-11-2023 12:44 PM

Greek salad, pita chips, hummus w toasted pinenuts

Bèsame* 08-11-2023 07:40 PM

Preseason Football

Met my bestie at one of our local sports bar.
I had a wedge salad with grilled chicken and lots of blue cheese crumbles.
2 super chilled Michelob Ultras.

Ok, sport bars are not what they are cracked up to be. I'd rather be watching on a big screen in someone's home. Been there. Done that.

GeorgiaMa'am 08-11-2023 09:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bèsame* (Post 1293889)

Ok, sport bars are not what they are cracked up to be. I'd rather be watching on a big screen in someone's home. Been there. Done that.

We have an excellent gay sports bar in Atlanta (woofsatlanta.com). It looks remarkably like the one you went to - LOL. They have really good food, a varied menu and a decent beer selection. Lots of big screen TVs. They bill themselves as "gay", but there are plenty of lesbians and other members of the tribe who go there. I like it a lot. That said, I also like watching on big screen TVs in someone's home, especially someone who makes good snacks.

Tonight, the Braves beat the Mets 7 - 0. I did not have snacks, but for dinner I had:

General Tso's chicken
steamed rice
steamed broccoli

clay 08-12-2023 08:48 AM

TONIGHT:

Smoking a rack of babybacks on my NEW birthday gift of a stovetop smoker....mmmmm

Zucchinis roasted, hasselback style....stuffed with mozz squares, sliced tomatoes, and brushed with a garlic herbed mixture.

kittygrrl 08-12-2023 10:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by clay (Post 1293901)
TONIGHT:

Smoking a rack of babybacks on my NEW birthday gift of a stovetop smoker....mmmmm

Zucchinis roasted, hasselback style....stuffed with mozz squares, sliced tomatoes, and brushed with a garlic herbed mixture.

sounds amazing! is there :wine: involved???

clay 08-12-2023 12:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kittygrrl (Post 1293902)
sounds amazing! is there :wine: involved???

Oh yes, for sure!

GeorgiaMa'am 08-12-2023 08:43 PM

- pizza - thin crust, sausage, pepperoni, 7 cheeses
- coconut cake for dessert

(and for anyone interested, yes :wine: was involved)

Bèsame* 08-13-2023 10:58 AM

Last night..veggies and pork rinds with 3 different dips, Hatch chili cheddar cheese dip, guacamole, fresh salsa.
Sparkling water.
All while watching a documentary on King George. We are trying to absorb English history before we arrive in London.

Tonight, I'm meeting new friends at Panera. It's a salad kinda of night.

kittygrrl 08-13-2023 01:17 PM

Chilled Italian Pasta Salad &
Grilled Bread
Cowgirl Cookie

Gemme 08-13-2023 02:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bèsame* (Post 1293934)
....It's a salad kinda of night.

Indeed, it is. I haven't eaten yet but am planning it now. I suspect there will be mixed greens, cherry tomatoes, thick shredded blended cheeses, carrot sticks, sweet bell pepper and fajita chicken. I've been on an OG light dressing kick lately. More sugar than I want but oh, so delish.

I've also been back on the Bolthouse Farms kick again. I currently have the strawberry banana, green goodness and carrot juices in my fridge so it will likely be at least one of them too. Again, higher in sugar, except the carrot, but given the week I've had and the week I've yet to have, I'm claiming it all as self-care and just going with it.

GeorgiaMa'am 08-13-2023 10:30 PM

- roasted chicken
- celery dressing