Butch Femme Planet

Butch Femme Planet (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/index.php)
-   Canada Forums (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=80)
-   -   Southwestern Ontario, unite! (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1730)

betenoire 07-13-2010 11:25 PM

Southwestern Ontario, unite!

Because sometimes there is life after Toronto.

(I live in Sarnia. Hi.)

Wryly 08-29-2010 02:43 PM

After Toronto or outside of Toronto? :D

I now live in the Niagara Region.

betenoire 08-29-2010 02:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wryly (Post 182025)
After Toronto or outside of Toronto? :D

I now live in the Niagara Region.

The Niagara area is nice...well aside from Niagara Falls (the town, not the falls). A girl can only take so many wax museums!

I used to live in Toronto, but I moved to Sarnia for looooooove a few years ago. Still getting over the shock of living here v living there.

blue33 08-30-2010 05:40 AM

Kingston area here but alas I am not a Canadian but certainly have enjoyed my stay here for last 15 years......

musicman 08-30-2010 06:13 AM

hey Ontario

I'm from the Cornwall area. Nice to see a few Ontarian folks here.

Nice to meet you .

Musicman

betenoire 08-30-2010 06:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by blue33 (Post 182357)
Kingston area here but alas I am not a Canadian but certainly have enjoyed my stay here for last 15 years......

Kingston is cool. I haven't been in for-freaking-ever but there is (was?) a store there that I was obsessed with. Is Phase 2 (huge second hand clothing store) still there? I loved that place!

betenoire 08-30-2010 06:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by musicman (Post 182360)
I'm from the Cornwall area. Nice to see a few Ontarian folks here.

Nice to meet you .

Musicman

Hiya Musicman. I don't think I've ever been to Cornwall, but I know where it is.

I hope that more Ontario people start posting. :)

Morice Diesel 10-03-2010 12:06 AM

London

never expected to find a southwestern ontario forum. this is wonderful. london ontario here

needs to work on my profile. for those that may remember me from b-f.com moseyomosey here

betenoire 10-03-2010 12:31 AM

Hi there.

It'd be nice if the other SW Ontario people would come out of the woodwork. We could all do lunch or something.

Morice Diesel 10-03-2010 06:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by betenoire (Post 201991)
Hi there.

It'd be nice if the other SW Ontario people would come out of the woodwork. We could all do lunch or something.

Wake up SW Ontario!!!

Soon 10-17-2010 06:39 AM

Wishing everyone a great Sunday!

greeneyedlady 10-17-2010 06:55 AM

Sw ontario

New to site...

Femme in London, Ontario looking to connect with people in my area!

Soon 12-26-2010 05:51 PM

Maybe we can plan a get together for interested B/F folks that reside in the SW Ontario and Detroit area sometime in 2011?

I posted a shot of a few of us who met up last month. Good times and hope we can do it again sometime in the New Year!

betenoire 12-26-2010 10:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HowSoonIsNow (Post 253548)
Maybe we can plan a get together for interested B/F folks that reside in the SW Ontario and Detroit area sometime in 2011?

I posted a shot of a few of us who met up last month. Good times and hope we can do it again sometime in the New Year!

I second that emotion! I also know of a couple of people from Ohio who I would like to get in on that. :)

Soon 12-26-2010 10:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by betenoire (Post 253863)
I second that emotion! I also know of a couple of people from Ohio who I would like to get in on that. :)

yes, yes! forgot about Ohio! There really are a lot of communities in the area that wouldn't take to much travelling for folks to meet up.

:)

SaltyButch 01-15-2011 02:57 PM

Hello All,

I live in Port Credit and would love to get together with some SW Ontario folks, perhaps when the weather is more forgiving.

betenoire 01-15-2011 11:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SaltyButch (Post 266451)
Hello All,

I live in Port Credit and would love to get together with some SW Ontario folks, perhaps when the weather is more forgiving.

Hiya Salty, nice to meet you.

I used to work in Port Credit when I lived in Toronto. It's kinda neat there.

Soon 03-07-2011 06:43 PM

Hey everyone in the vicinity of SW Ontario--that includes Michigan and Ohio, people! (and all else!)

A bunch of us are heading out to the London, Ontario Lesbian Film Festival, April 15-17 (but I think the 16th, the Saturday would be best to meet up!).

I've been there before, and they have great films--Canadian and International--as well, there is a dance on the Saturday night: *Dukes of Drag and Women's Dance*.

If interested in meeting up with us, please PM Betenoire or myself and we can decide upon a time to meet outside the theatre etc.

Here is the festival website: http://www.llff.ca/index.html

Unfortunately, the line up for the actual films are not yet posted.

Come join us for some queer camaraderie!

:cheerleader:

betenoire 03-07-2011 06:52 PM

Thanks for posting this, HSIN. :)

So far:

HowSoonIsNow
betenoire (me!)
oneye (my lawfully wedded wedded person)

are going for sure.

And I -think- ABb is also coming with?

I know me and Nick will be there for the Saturday films. I would -like- to go to the dance and to see the drag kings, so I'm just going to go ahead and put my foot down and say we'll be there as well. Because I like to play at being the boss.

Chancie 03-07-2011 06:55 PM

Oh my god, I wish I could go. :magic carpet: