Butch Femme Planet

Butch Femme Planet (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/index.php)
-   The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   What are YOU looking forward to??? (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2384)

The JD 08-25-2012 11:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by *Anya* (Post 638731)
Now that I watched the TiVo I had of this episode, I totally understand why you said this!

Ven was a bastard to that poor woman.

Hateful and look at him for goodness sake! Really distasteful.

He should have been sent home!!

Yes!!! Nathan gets sent home for making a crappy outfit while trying to please his client.... and Ven gets to stay for making a crappy outfit while insulting his client to the point of tears???

Maybe the judges were giving Ven the benefit of the doubt based on his previous good work... or maybe TV ratings factored heavily into the judges' decisions. I'm sure it will factor into future ratings, because we have a new villain we love to hate!

So, uh...to keep this on topic...I cannot WAIT to see the Ven Smackdown episode. :)

girl_dee 08-30-2012 08:29 PM

making grape jelly tomorrow....

heading to the big butch bear bed right now!

snuggling in with Syr and the pack, everynight

seeing the moon out of the Master's bedroom window :moonstars:

bkisbutchenuff 08-31-2012 10:17 AM

Looking forward to the next four hours passing quickly so I can hit the road...I'm tired ....may need to stop for a nap...but so ready to be there!!!
:D

cinnamongrrl 08-31-2012 03:09 PM

starting class on Tuesday.....

getting away with Teddy to York beach for a night.... :)

football season starting in earnest!

the house being in order....

a long life with the man i was meant to be with.... <3

Hollylane 08-31-2012 11:44 PM

Attending the first formal dance I have ever been to, wearing my first formal gown, and slow dancing with the butch woman that I love...It just keeps getting better and better...:stillheart:

PinkieLee 09-07-2012 08:12 AM

I am looking foward to....

sleeping in for 2 days :)

lounging on my pool float, soaking up some Vitamin D

THE REUNION in less than 2 weeks!!!!

aishah 09-07-2012 08:14 AM

starting community acupuncture classes on tuesday! i'm hoping to get an apprenticeship at the clinic where i volunteer.

Delish 09-07-2012 08:18 AM

Let me 1st start out with, if you are friends with me on FB, I am asking u NOT to mention this online!

It's 231 days away but I'm ready to be a grandmother!!!

My daughter just told us we are gonna be a Nene and Gigi!!! She's almost 7 weeks and only wants family to know until she is 12 weeks, but I had to share with somebody lol. :)

theoddz 09-07-2012 08:37 AM

I'm looking forward to nearly 3 weeks off with L (she arrives next week) the first part of October, and then having both Christmas and New Year's weeks off, too. :thumbsup:

I may just visit my mother, sister and niece (and the rest of the family) in Illinois for Christmas, my birthday and New Years. :):heartbeat:

I like having this "use or lose" thing going on with my annual leave. :winky:

My coworker, D, is going to twist when she finds out. :|

C'mmmmmmmmonnnnn vacation!!!! :cheer:

~Theo~ :bouquet:

*Anya* 09-07-2012 08:44 AM

This weekend...'nuff said:)

Miss Scarlett 09-07-2012 08:55 AM

Being together...:hk23:

funkyfemme 09-07-2012 10:00 AM

Hanging with him in the cemeteries this weekend! Photo opps and hopefully some spooky stuff happening. Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!

girl_dee 09-07-2012 04:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hollylane (Post 644163)
Attending the first formal dance I have ever been to, wearing my first formal gown, and slow dancing with the butch woman that I love...It just keeps getting better and better...:stillheart:

ME FRICKIN TOO! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cinnamongrrl 09-15-2012 06:00 PM

Teddy coming home from the hospital...and continuing to begin our life together....

:praying:

Miss Scarlett 09-15-2012 07:15 PM

Holding hands, watching the dolphins, sitting on the veranda early in the morning listening to OUR Island wake up, mini marshmallows, being together and savoring every moment...i can't wait to get home! :hk1:

aishah 09-15-2012 09:42 PM

i'm not looking forward to working a lot the next 3 days, especially since i've been sick the past couple days...but i am looking forward to the reunion!

tazz 09-15-2012 09:50 PM

passing my NASM personal training exam next weekend!!

girl_dee 09-16-2012 06:35 AM

leaving tomorrow!

Guy 09-18-2012 09:07 PM

Survivor phillippines

Lazy Daze 09-19-2012 06:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Guy (Post 657415)
Survivor phillippines

Watching Survivor with you :)