Butch Femme Planet

Butch Femme Planet (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/index.php)
-   Support: Abuse, Addiction, Coping (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Weight Loss Support Group (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=729)

Lady Jewel 01-20-2010 12:03 AM

Weight Loss Support Group

As promised...here is the info for YOUR weight loss support group here at the planet:

Weight loss support group is for those of us that struggle with our weight and would like the support of others.

Every Thursday night at 6PM PST/9 EST
WLS chat room

You will need a password to get into the room so PM me and I will give it to you.

It would be really nice if we get this room going and keep it going, so that we can help each other on our weight loss (hopefully) journey.

Arwen 01-20-2010 01:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lady Jewel (Post 36615)
As promised...here is the info for YOUR weight loss support group here at the planet:

Weight loss support group is for those of us that struggle with our weight and would like the support of others.

Every Thursday night at 6PM PST/9 EST
WLS chat room

You will need a password to get into the room so PM me and I will give it to you.

It would be really nice if we get this room going and keep it going, so that we can help each other on our weight loss (hopefully) journey.

Rock on, y'all! I'll be at work at that time but know that I am along for this journey. :):shark:

Leigh 01-20-2010 03:57 AM

This could not have come at a more perfect time for Me, because I got weighed today when going to see the doctor and I nearly fainted when I saw the number on that damn thing! Its time for Me to lose weight and having this support group is gonna help alot :thumbsup:

Linus 01-20-2010 07:32 AM

Yay! I do like a good support group and I should be able to join this Thursday.

Lady Jewel 01-20-2010 05:06 PM

Ok ladies and gents...Ive only heard from three people about joining the group. I know there are more out there that want to join <G>. IMHO this is an important group for those of us that struggle with weight and body image. So PM me for the password. :rose:
Reminder that the group meets in the WLS chatroom on Thursdays at 6pm PST/9PM EST.

Lady Jewel 01-20-2010 07:49 PM

Bump

Ok ladies and gents...Ive only heard from three people about joining the group. I know there are more out there that want to join <G>. IMHO this is an important group for those of us that struggle with weight and body image. So PM me for the password. :rose:
Reminder that the group meets in the WLS chatroom on Thursdays at 6pm PST/9PM EST.

Lady Jewel 01-20-2010 08:59 PM

Reminder that the group meets in the WLS chatroom on Thursdays at 6pm PST/9EST

Lady Jewel 01-21-2010 07:05 PM

Tonights the night

Reminder that the group meets in the WLS chatroom on Thursdays at 6pm PST/9EST

T D 01-21-2010 07:55 PM

Ok folks come join us for the weight loss chat. It starts in 5 minutes. Come on!!! :)

Lady Jewel 01-21-2010 11:39 PM

I would like to thank each and every one of you attented our first meeting this evening. It is the first step on this journey. I appreciate all of you so much. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.

Jewel

Lady Jewel 01-28-2010 12:29 AM

Don't forget WLS group meeting Thursday nights 6PM PSt/9PM EST in the WLS chatroom. PM me if you need the password. C'mon folks lets get this group going and support each other. No need to :hiding: out. Take the first step to better health.

amiyesiam 01-28-2010 12:52 AM

:happyjump:

morningstar55 01-31-2010 03:30 PM

im trying to eat better and healthy out here on the roads.....
and applebees when i dont feel like cooking is great........ they even have a awsome wieght watchers section on there menu...
on that link..... i posted... they are featuring some of the dish's in the 1st part of the web site.
and i do believe its all about portion control...
soo when i do cook something in my truck...... i try to think of how big the portions are and fix that for myself.
hmm ya know....... this post should be more for the biggest loser thread... yeah?? lol

Lady Jewel 02-01-2010 10:28 AM

Change in WLS group meeting times

As a reminder...we decided in our last meeting to alternate the meeting days and times between Wed and Thur evenings. Soooooo...this weeks meeting is Wednesday evening at 7:30 PM PST/10:30 PM EST. Also, due to some issues we had to change the password so please PM me and I will give you the new one. Also, the topic for this weeks meeting is, "Strategies that work for weight loss". So please think about strategies that have worked for you, and that you wish to share with others.

Warmly,
Jewel

Lady Jewel 02-01-2010 02:31 PM

*Bumpie* :ymca:

Lady Jewel 02-01-2010 10:08 PM

For those of you who missed last weeks meeting or left early, we had decided that it would help us if we paired up with a diet buddy. I already have one, but would have no problem supporting others. So if you dont have one, PM me. Its nice to have someone else who understands what youre going through for support. Also, dont forget to PM for the new password.

Lady Jewel 02-02-2010 05:42 PM

WLS Group change in meeting times

*Bumpie* :ymca:

Lady Jewel 02-03-2010 07:31 AM

*Bumpie* :weightshock:

Lady Jewel 02-03-2010 07:04 PM

Tonights the night at 7:30 PST/10:30 EST

*Bumpie* :weightshock:

Lady Jewel 02-03-2010 08:39 PM

Meetings tonight

*Bump* :weightshock: