Butch Femme Planet

Butch Femme Planet (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/index.php)
-   The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   What did your pet(s) do today? (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=6628)

Chad 02-12-2017 07:19 PM

Pets

The new kitten has been under the weather but her and the baby kitty are getting along well. They run and play together. It is both sweet and hilarious.

starryeyes 02-12-2017 07:56 PM

Dog park, got bones, had their bones taken away because they were possessive, napped, barked and ate.

C0LLETTE 02-12-2017 09:02 PM

I have no pets. I no longer have to vacuum daily.

cricket26 02-13-2017 07:23 PM

leaving both grand puppies...i let them out side and gave them each a dog cookie...the little one did not want the cookie...because if she ate the cookie i would leave...i left any way :'( poor puppy!

RockOn 02-13-2017 08:36 PM

They had their usual ice cube party outside on a pallet while I grilled bbq pork chops ... ice cube party gets competitve at times in a horsing around kind of way ... they keep me amused

Medusa 02-13-2017 09:06 PM

Bella has commandeered my bath robe.

She decided "it was belong to her" a few weeks ago and has proceeded to suck on it, bite a couple of tiny holes in it, and bring it everywhere she goes.

She drags it with her from room to room and I've had to explain to a couple of visitors that this is her "binky". Yes, I should take it away from her so that she understands she can't just take my clothes for her personal enjoyment but having had a Golden before, I know they are super orally fixated (God, there's SUCH a joke in there).

Besides, its pretty dang cute seeing a Golden Retriever prance all over the house with a giant bathrobe as her favorite "toy".

Gemme 02-14-2017 06:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Medusa (Post 1127816)
Bella has commandeered my bath robe.

She decided "it was belong to her" a few weeks ago and has proceeded to suck on it, bite a couple of tiny holes in it, and bring it everywhere she goes.

She drags it with her from room to room and I've had to explain to a couple of visitors that this is her "binky". Yes, I should take it away from her so that she understands she can't just take my clothes for her personal enjoyment but having had a Golden before, I know they are super orally fixated (God, there's SUCH a joke in there).

Besides, its pretty dang cute seeing a Golden Retriever prance all over the house with a giant bathrobe as her favorite "toy".

Since you've lost it to her anyway with the holes and dragging and whatnot, why not cut it up into 4 sections plus the arms? That way, she gets to keep what 'belongs to her', it's less bulky and dangerous to get tripped up on/start fires if you have candles burning/etc and when she demolishes one piece, you have more where that came from which will save your new robe from the same fate.

Chad 02-14-2017 07:14 PM

Pets

I was singing a love song to the baby kitty and she was wagging her tail and giving me googly eyes when I noticed the new kitten looking around the corner to see me singing.

:cowboy:

Jesse 02-14-2017 11:08 PM

*Dog Food Recall*

http://www.dogfoodadvisor.com/dog-fo...february-2017/

cinnamongrrl 02-19-2017 08:12 PM

After our long hike the dogs emptied their water bowl twice.

Yoda was nice enough to carry the empty bowl into the living room so I'd know to refill it lol

Chad 02-19-2017 08:18 PM

Pets

The kitten saw my neighbor's cat through the window today. She got really excited and kept looking for her after she left. My neighbor's cat comes over every evening for a snack.

:cat:

homoe 02-19-2017 08:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chad (Post 1128928)
The kitten saw my neighbor's cat through the window today. She got really excited and kept looking for her after she left. My neighbor's cat comes over every evening for a snack.

:cat:

maybe a match made in heaven Chad?

Chad 02-20-2017 10:35 AM

Pets

It has come to my attention that the new kitten does not get out of bed untill I open the blinds. Haha! Score one for the kitten training me to start her day.

:rollcat:

easygoingfemme 02-20-2017 04:31 PM

Every one of them is harassing me because I left home for a few days and now they all want make up time on belly rubs and treats.

FireSignFemme 02-20-2017 05:41 PM

For days I'd been marveling over how well Monte has been behaving when I work on craft projects - just the perfect well mannered house cat. But today? Oh today he decided now would be a fine time to release his inner Michelangelo and "help" with the crafting by walking on top of and pouncing all over everything. I had to watch him like a hawk and police him even worse. I was just about ready to stick him in time out but when I went to catch and confine him I found him the picture off innocence sleeping like a baby on the bed that Santa brought him for Christmas. It was a Hallmark moment. Well so long as you focused on the cat in his bed not the kitchen and the living room which,on account of my crafting, are now trashed.

Blaze 02-24-2017 07:48 PM

Rip Confetti

She's not really mine. She's my girls cat. But I was her 2nd Daddi . Confetti. She was Special. She waited for my convulsions to end. And made sure I woke with love and kisses and paw on my face. And kitty kisses to follow. I called her Chubs. Because she was a Calico kitty with attitude. Within 3weeks of her 12 years of life. To which 2 -1/2 years spent in mine. She passed. Taking with her. My life. Short yet glorious. She had a way of conveying her concerns. Yet keeping her kitty pride of independently saying Hey. I got my limits. I love But.... I love you Confetti. I miss you dearly. Your paws are engraved I'm my heart. Rest In Peace. Dear Joy of my heart.

Chad 02-24-2017 08:47 PM

Pets

Last week the kitten had a cold and this week the baby kitty has the cold.

This does not affect play time. Haha!

:playingcat:

Chad 02-28-2017 07:09 PM

Pets

This morning the new kitten met her first scorpion and I am glad that I was here to run interference.

Close call!

Blade 02-28-2017 07:42 PM

While drawing up sweet feed for the goats, I had let my boy and his sister run the yard. All of a sudden I heard him shrieking and squealing as he came running past me, with the rooster hot on his tail. Every hair from the top of his head to his tail was standing straight up. I don't know if he was being to friendly with a hen or if the rooster was just protecting his girls. At any rate this boy was not sticking around nor standing his ground. I laughed soooo hard at him, thought I'd need my inhaler

girl_dee 02-28-2017 07:43 PM

she made me feel really bad for leaving her right after I got home from work!