Butch Femme Planet

Butch Femme Planet (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/index.php)
-   Hobbies, Crafts, Interests (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   BASEBALL! (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2171)

AtLast 10-10-2010 02:43 PM

BASEBALL!

GO SF GIANTS!!

wolfbittenpoet 10-10-2010 02:44 PM

Rays All The Way!

Greyson 10-10-2010 06:50 PM

Go Dodgers!

Okay, so they are not in the playoffs.

princessbelle 10-10-2010 06:57 PM

:outfield: Yeah TEAM!!!!!!!! :cheerleader:

Rook 10-10-2010 07:35 PM

my boi's all for
http://ts2.mm.bing.net/images/thumbn...af57&index=ch1

Me? I'm obviously
http://i265.photobucket.com/albums/i...77/8629538.png
http://i265.photobucket.com/albums/i...7/86295038.png
We are sooo on the Chase for 28...

My House is divided...again...

AtLast 10-10-2010 09:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Greyson (Post 205826)
Go Dodgers!

Okay, so they are not in the playoffs.

LOL, Greyson! But if they were, I'd actually be rooting for them. They were my Mom's team! But, my Dad liked the Giants. Kind of cute- when my parents courted, both the Giants and the Dodgers were on the East Coast where my parents lived then. They went to a lot of games between the Giants and the Bums! Even after being married well over 40 years, they took off in their travel trailer to AZ to watch pre-season camp games. And during the season they bet "one buck" (instead of their courting 5 cent bets- inflation!) on all the Giants and Dodger games at home.

Big baseball family. My big brother played Triple A and got to the minors.... but fell in love and well... that blew that! But he loved the game. Probably wouldn't have made it to the majors anyway. I always worried about what would happen if he did and ended up playing for SF or LA- can you imagine what would have transpired between my parents if he caught for either of their teams?!!!

The Giants won today!!!!
Can't wait for tomorrows game!!!

They have not been in a winning season for ages, so I will root for them in the National League. Probably, though, Planeteers will influence me for the World Series. Dunno if the Giants will get there.... would be kewl, but, it seems like other teams might take the play-offs.

AtLast 10-10-2010 09:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by princessbelle (Post 205830)
:outfield: Yeah TEAM!!!!!!!! :cheerleader:

AHEM..... which team would that be??? You are silly!:sunglass:

Rook 10-10-2010 09:38 PM

ahh who knows....maybe it'll be a Giants - Yankees world series....talk about David vs Goliath ...

:mohawk:

~gets all pink panther, quietly slips a Yankees Banner in princess pocket~
hehehehe

sinfulcindy 10-10-2010 10:17 PM

Go RANGERS!!!!!!

sinfulcindy 10-10-2010 10:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wolfbittenpoet (Post 205732)
Rays All The Way!

:cheerleader: GO RANGERS!!!!!

princessbelle 10-10-2010 10:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AtLastHome (Post 205927)
AHEM..... which team would that be??? You are silly!:sunglass:

Oh fine AT.....call me out!!!!

And for your information....it's the winning team of course!!!!! *flips hair

Kobi 10-10-2010 10:55 PM

Im supporting whoever beats the Yankees. :praying:

AtLast 10-10-2010 10:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kobi (Post 205976)
Im supporting whoever beats the Yankees. :praying:

ROLF!!!

:fastdraq:

MsDemeanor 10-10-2010 11:09 PM

I agree, since baseball season officially ended with the elimination of the Red Sox, I'm cheering for Anyone Who Beats The Yankees!

SFFemmePrincess 10-10-2010 11:16 PM

I'm a third generation Dodgers fan!! This year was a very hard year for me and my family. It's even harder for me though because my brother is slowly but surely converting my Dad to be a Giants fan. He says that it's because he is a baseball fan, and since we live here in SF, he can't help but root for the home team. (Unless they are playing the Dodgers of course.) In the playoffs I will try and root for the Giants, but its really hard because my blood bleeds blue. I did take my Dad on a trip to LA with my brother to celebrate his 60th birthday in August, complete with a tour of Dodger Stadium, a home game, and a ribbon board message. It was awesome!

Sooo...with that said, GO DODGERS!!!

but for now I guess Go Giants!

Rook 10-10-2010 11:16 PM

heyyy..
what the ...?...
u cant be That bitter..
dang
:sunglass:
every year, same thing ... :seeingstars: :canoworms:

AtLast 10-10-2010 11:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MsDemeanor (Post 205979)
I agree, since baseball season officially ended with the elimination of the Red Sox, I'm cheering for Anyone Who Beats The Yankees!

OK..... Geez, you and Kobe... Geez.............. Red Sox are pretty great, though. And I bet there are oodles of basebal fans that don't want the Yankees in there. New blood taking the series, right! That is one reason I am excited for the Giants, it is a young club right now and doesn't have big name players. They are what I call a real club! No stars, just heart!! Might have a great future. But, they just might clinch the series tomorrow!!!

girl_dee 10-10-2010 11:40 PM

I agree with the season being over with my beloved RED SOX team not continuing.. so GOOOO anyone who beats those Yankees....

girl_dee 10-10-2010 11:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AtLastHome (Post 206002)
OK..... Geez, you and Kobe... Geez.............. Red Sox are pretty great, though. And I bet there are oodles of basebal fans that don't want the Yankees in there. New blood taking the series, right! That is one reason I am excited for the Giants, it is a young club right now and doesn't have big name players. They are what I call a real club! No stars, just heart!! Might have a great future. But, they just might clinch the series tomorrow!!!

As long as the Yankees don't win I'll cheer for your Giants!

katsarecool 10-11-2010 04:10 AM

I am deeply sadened that the Atl Braves lost yesterday! But it isn't over yet!!!! Go Braves!!!!