Butch Femme Planet

Butch Femme Planet (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/index.php)
-   The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   What Was The Last Movie You Saw? Welcome Cinephiles. (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=3165)

jools66 10-02-2017 11:40 PM

Victoria and Abdul

Can't say enough good stuff about this film.
It's a great film to go and see, and Dame Judy is as brilliant as ever.
If you can't get to see it at the cinema get it when it comes out dvd.

JDeere 10-05-2017 10:25 PM

Cult of Chucky

2017 on netflix

JDeere 10-06-2017 12:38 AM

The legend of hell house...

akiza 10-06-2017 06:58 AM

Mad max but i have yet to truelly understand that some explanations won't be refused

Kätzchen 10-08-2017 08:17 PM

I watched a bunch of movies today via Netflix, HBO, STARZ and other cable channels on TV..... I watched Notting Hill, Sleepless in Seattle, This Is Us (an HBO mini-series, which is very good!), and Hacksaw Ridge!

There are several movies I have yet to see, so maybe next time I house sit for my BFF, I'll catch up again!

homoe 10-09-2017 04:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kätzchen (Post 1173354)
I watched a bunch of movies today via Netflix, HBO, STARZ and other cable channels on TV..... I watched Notting Hill, Sleepless in Seattle, This Is Us (an HBO mini-series, which is very good!), and Hacksaw Ridge!

There are several movies I have yet to see, so maybe next time I house sit for my BFF, I'll catch up again!

Miss Katz, just a sidebar to let you know This Is Us is actually a NBC network series. It airs on Tuesdays.

homoe 10-09-2017 04:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kätzchen (Post 1173354)

Hopefully you'll be able to catch Jackie Brown next time:hangloose:

Kätzchen 10-09-2017 09:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by homoe (Post 1173403)
Miss Katz, just a sidebar to let you know This Is Us is actually a NBC network series. It airs on Tuesdays.

When I use the microphone on the cable TV channel changer, it comes up in ways you can view the show. It is listed as an NBC series, but it's viewable via the cable network on Netflix, which this is how I viewed it (on Netflix).

Quote:

Originally Posted by homoe (Post 1173404)

I will make sure to see Jackie Brown, next time I go over to my BFF house! :balloon:

C0LLETTE 10-09-2017 09:51 AM

going to see victoria and abdul this afternoon....looking forward to it

easygoingfemme 10-09-2017 10:09 AM

I don't usually spend a lot of time watching movies but we watched so many over this long weekend- it was a dig up golden oldies movies weekend. Friday night was Real Genius at home on video. Saturday was family matinee at a little theater in my city that plays old movies and the Saturday Matinee is always 25 cent admission. They were playing Beetleguise. We took some friends kids with us to give our friends an afternoon free and we all had fun. Then that night we watched Serendipity, and then yesterday was a local fundraiser showing Lost Boys on a big screen. Lots of good viewing!

Tuff Stuff 10-09-2017 01:58 PM

From the wife's stash

El Quinto Mandamiento (2011)

It's about a serial-killer..soOoOoky.

:baby:

homoe 10-09-2017 04:58 PM

Well my abstinence from movies didn't last long....:giggle:

Claire in Motion ........Betsy Brandt

Couldn't make it all the way through it, turned it off!

homoe 10-10-2017 05:00 AM

Literally, Right Before Aaron (2017)

A young man attends the wedding of his ex-girlfriend.

At least I made it all the way thru this one..........

homoe 10-19-2017 04:17 AM

Tuesday I watched Maudie on Demand Stars: Sally Hawkins, Ethan Hawke

An arthritic Nova Scotia woman works as a housekeeper while she hones her skills as an artist and eventually becomes a beloved figure in the community. It's loosely based on Maud Lewis who was a Canadian folk artist from Nova Scotia.

The movie moves VERY SLOW but in part due to the great acting by the two lead characters I'd have to say it's worth watching IMHO..:movieguy:

Kätzchen 10-19-2017 04:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by homoe (Post 1173404)

I researched the Jackie Brown movie and discovered it's based off the book, Rum Punch, homoe. Have you read the book too, as well?????

homoe 10-19-2017 04:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kätzchen (Post 1175696)
I researched the Jackie Brown movie and discovered it's based off the book, Rum Punch, homoe. Have you read the book too, as well?????

No sorry to say I've never even seen a copy of the book Miss Katz........

Tuff Stuff 10-19-2017 09:08 AM

Barfly (1987) I've been watching a lot of Mickey Rourke movies lately.

A cast of characters pretending to give a damn about life, yet wasting it all away for a drink.A good train wreck.

C0LLETTE 10-19-2017 11:34 AM

Saw Blade Runner 2049...Hated every single minute of this dumb, pretentious waste of film and time...and the never-ending "ending" made no sense at all but took forever to get to. Yuck.

Wrang1er 10-19-2017 01:03 PM

The Mountain Between Us. I really liked it. What made it even better I was in the theater all alone.

Gemme 10-20-2017 03:52 AM

DC and I saw The Express last night.