Butch Femme Planet

Butch Femme Planet (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/index.php)
-   The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   Coffee Break~ (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8182)

kittygrrl 11-05-2016 04:40 PM

coffee...

just about to put rolls in the oven for tomorrow then pumpkin pie..hope they turn out!:goodluck:

kittygrrl 11-08-2016 12:49 PM

having..

coffee and a sugar cookie, decided today a good day to turn-off the tv and instead listening to Faire Isles music

kittygrrl 11-08-2016 11:27 PM

good news kinda...

Tonight out for dinner I ordered wine. My spouse looked at me like I was nuts, because I've become very allergic to alcohol for the last few years. He asked me why and I told him I had this really bad feeling..earlier today everything went dark and I thought I was going to faint in the middle of the day, he even came home from work early because of it...not a good sign...so wine with dinner..i didn't drink all of it but did not have any reaction to it...I think the goddess knew I needed it (at least tonight).

Gayandgray 11-10-2016 10:31 AM

Had lotsa hot coffee when I got up this morning, drinking iced coffee now.

kittygrrl 11-10-2016 01:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gayandgray (Post 1106131)
Had lotsa hot coffee when I got up this morning, drinking iced coffee now.

Iced coffee that would sound really good if I wasn't cold right now!:cold:

kittygrrl 11-12-2016 02:28 PM

I just made..

the best cappuccino!..Made individual dutch baby pancakes for spouse and I, a little bacon and a over easy egg..i gave my other half of dutch baby to spouse..he loved it...nice morning-afternoon...going out to dinner tonight! Saturdays are the best!

CherryWine 11-12-2016 04:22 PM

My mom and I were out and about this afternoon when we decided to stop for some French press coffee and sticky toffee pudding. Talk about yum. It totally hit the spot.

Gayandgray 11-13-2016 05:21 AM

Good morning! Having coffee while I get ready to work at my beloved second job, the dog/cat kennel for several hours this morning. It is my "therapy"! LOL!! :tea:

kittygrrl 11-13-2016 10:11 AM

no coffee yet but I do need some...spouse wants Starbucks..or maybe chocolate shake :blink:i bet I know what wins :worried:

kittygrrl 11-15-2016 03:09 PM

just taking a little break..

worked in the garage this afternoon..and having a well deserved cup of coffee...contemplating a chicken tikka marsala for dinner and as soon as I get a tinsy bit more energy making a loaf of banana bread...I am too busy today..

kittygrrl 11-15-2016 10:56 PM

update...

chicken tikka was disappointing..tooooo much tomato! and altho flavorful not what I was looking for..i used chicken thighs and that might be part of the problem. I usually like chicken thighs but spouse has been very clear about preferring breasts and I think it's coloring my judgement...damn..anyway...

it's late but having coffee and loving it in spite of the guilt of having it this late:jester:

Zimmeh 11-16-2016 07:29 AM

Sitting here enjoying a cup of Starbucks Christmas Blend coffee and watching, What on Earth on the Science Channel.

Zimmeh

kittygrrl 11-16-2016 03:42 PM

having..

coffee..and a piece of applecake..drawing went well..it's like being with a shrink for an hour..maybe better:praying:

kittygrrl 11-20-2016 10:11 AM

it's..

coffee and..

kittygrrl 11-21-2016 02:20 PM

i'm dancing..

and drinking coffee to this-

kittygrrl 11-22-2016 10:01 AM

coffee..trying to get it going..

kittygrrl 11-23-2016 12:00 AM

cocoa tonight with big marshmallows because could not find any little ones at the market..tomorrow going to begin some prep work on dinner...really looking forward to making the crisp and the pie/pies..i think one pie should be enough considering...I picked up a small ham because I thought spouse would enjoy it...the menu is crazy big...but it only comes once a year afterall..

kittygrrl 11-23-2016 11:54 AM

cappuccino this morning...I think I need two
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-82Q6Jt1oXb...cappuccino.jpg

kittygrrl 11-24-2016 01:22 PM

coffee..feels so good, with turkey in oven..spouse was giving me how to cook a turkey advise..say what?!??:| love you, but I don't think so!:jester:

kittygrrl 11-24-2016 02:47 PM