Butch Femme Planet

Butch Femme Planet (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/index.php)
-   The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   What are you having for dinner tonight? (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=197)

TheMerryFairy 02-28-2013 02:45 PM

Baked chicken breasts crusted with bread crumbs, herbs, spices and some kind of binding agent. I am not sure what I want to use for that yet, there are so many options. Maybe honey or olive oil margerine? That might not be the healthiest idea. I could always use mayo with a bit of flavor added to it.

To go with the chicken I will be having a blend of roasted veggies (mushrooms, onion, pepper, carrot, broccoli, bamboo shoots) and a strawberry or raspberry salad with lots of greens.

justanolecowboy 03-01-2013 06:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Talon (Post 757985)
I'm making a "Cowgirl Quiche"...with prosciutto and Swiss.

And for dessert...a tres leches cake w/a sweet milk mixture poured over the top, and fresh whipping cream...served warm.

(finally something to make for all that milk i've been reminding you to buy)! :)

weatherboi 03-01-2013 07:24 AM

Wednesday night Ms made Albondigas. It was something i never had before, so it was a great treat to watch and enjoy.

Last night i grilled pork marinated in a citrus teriyaki sauce served with steamed rice and fresh spinach.

Tonight hopefully it will be Sheephead, which is a local whitefish available this time of year.

Lazy Daze 03-01-2013 08:29 AM

He promised chinese takeout...so I put in my request for Pepper chicken and roast pork fried rice...Yummmmmm

Talon 03-01-2013 09:38 AM

I usually don't cook on weekends, but I am going to make a special dessert and coffee for my sis tonight.
Strawberry chocolate shortcake with decaf mocha coffee.

justanolecowboy 03-01-2013 10:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Talon (Post 759128)
I usually don't cook on weekends, but I am going to make a special dessert and coffee for my sis tonight.
Strawberry chocolate shortcake with decaf mocha coffee.

I'm so jealous.... :) sounds wonderful - I will enjoy vicariously! :) ....I could assemble a pb&j sandwich for main course... :) ... aww...come on' ... you know you would love it...lol! :)

Talon 03-01-2013 10:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by justanolecowboy (Post 759146)
I'm so jealous.... :) sounds wonderful - I will enjoy vicariously! :) ....I could assemble a pb&j sandwich for main course... :) ... aww...come on' ... you know you would love it...lol! :)

You and your "sandwich assemblage"...*chuckle*
Actually, I would love a pb&j made by you. ;)

Rockinonahigh 03-01-2013 11:16 AM

At the moment I have No idea whats on the menue for tonight.May have calzones,or chilli or gumbo or who knows what.... so many choices before noon.

Jesse 03-01-2013 06:27 PM

Grilled cheese sandwich and a big cup of tomato soup with a few dashes of Texas Pete!

TheMerryFairy 03-01-2013 07:40 PM

Tonight is going to be a munchie sampler type evening with all kinds of unhealthy fried foods *laughs* I am too tired to cook so take out it is and knowing someone who works there means it's going to be cheap.

Possible ideas include : Pizza fingers and calzones, fries with gravy, cheese sticks, fried mushrooms, onion rings, wings and chicken bites. There are also talks of mexican burgers or quesadillas. I think I'll need to break out the beer or rum and pepsi for this one.

My poor stomach is going to love me for going to the farmers market tomorrow to get organic, fresh meal ingredients.

WingsOnFire 03-01-2013 08:47 PM

Oh my goodness! The best Whiskey BBQ'D chicken sandwich with Bacon lettuce tomato and ranch. Oh my was it yummy! Sir had BBQ ribs that fell off the bone.

graham18 03-01-2013 08:53 PM

French onion soup and garlic bread; Lent on Friday is always a challenge....

Gemme 03-01-2013 09:11 PM

Tacos, cuties and a Coke.

ruffryder 03-02-2013 07:50 PM

last night was surf and turf at work. a piece of salmon and a piece of steak and a salad.

tonight was some more menudo and carnitas tacos with some shiner bock.

TheMerryFairy 03-02-2013 08:01 PM

Leftover wings and fried chicken and I am going to make a huge veggielicious salad to go with it!

clay 03-02-2013 09:45 PM

Irish Creme Donuts...oh yeah, baby!!! Dunkin Donuts' new flavor of the month...

Kent 03-02-2013 09:50 PM

What are you having for dinner tonight?

I had two pieces of Big Mama's chicken, fries with a roll and a jalapeno.. It sure was good... :)

TheMerryFairy 03-02-2013 09:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by clay (Post 760090)
Irish Creme Donuts...oh yeah, baby!!! Dunkin Donuts' new flavor of the month...

Okay I must admit these sound awesome! I don't have a dunkin' donuts near me. Think I can order a box online? LOL

Maybe I will go to Tim hortons and demand they fulfill my irish creme needs for St. Patty's day.

meridiantoo 03-02-2013 10:18 PM

Brinner...breakfast for dinner. 2 flapjacks (love that word), 2 eggs, bacon, and ice cold milk. :jester:

Elijah 03-02-2013 10:22 PM

Sushi...delicious.