Butch Femme Planet

Butch Femme Planet (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/index.php)
-   Newbie Introductions (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   Newbies! Introduce yourself here! (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=5891)

jac 03-26-2013 06:00 AM

Welcome to all the newbie news!! Have a fun time here and enjoy what this Planet has to offer. There's lots to experience, learn and appreciate. There's always lessons presented and lesson to share... l

Looking forward to reading your words in the threads!!

:welcome:

SleepyButch 03-26-2013 06:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by only_you (Post 762456)
Just thought I'd say hello to everyone here. New to the forum and new to all of "this" in general... Hope I'm welcome.
Hugs (f)

Hi there only_you and welcome to the site. Of course you are welcome here! We are glad to have you so enjoy!

Quote:

Originally Posted by MermaidPirate (Post 762564)
Hello B/F Planet!

I've been reading posts here for a long time (especially a fan of the Blow Jobs for Butches thread. . .), and finally registered so I can join the conversations! I LOVE THIS SITE - you all ROCK and so I am sending HUGS to EVERYONE (who wants one) on B/FP: HUGHUGHUGHUGHUGS. . .

I also look forward to posting on the "what kind of femme" I am thread. And about a zillion others.

:blueheels:

Hello there Mermaid Pirate. Glad you could come and join us. Have lots of fun!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lefty (Post 762772)
Hi everyone! I signed up long ago, but then college happened. I look forward to meeting people, especially when the chat gets back up. Until then, I'll poke around here and there.

I live up in Maine, please someone send the sun back. We haven't seen it in some time.

~Lefty~

Welcome to the planet Lefty. Hope you have a great time here! I'm sure the sun is headed your way... eventually.. lol

Quote:

Originally Posted by FarmersBaby (Post 762786)
Well, I have been on a few weeks and never made it to this thread. I still cant get around to everything like a pro (Im slow) lol. I have already posted all over about my critters, my faults, my femme ways and such. Lots has happened since I joined so its a good thing I have missed it till now. I have said farewell to the butch so I am kinda just Baby or FarmingBaby lol. I gained a roomie and thanks to everything holy I will say farewell to her in the morning. So it is just me 7 horses, 20 hens, 10 roosters, 15 head of cattle and 4 pigs!! Its finally time lol. I love this place and the threads give me much joy. Thanks!

Hi FarmersBaby! You will be a pro in no time.. just wait and see. Happy to have you here!

Quote:

Originally Posted by LittleAudrey (Post 770790)
Hallo Butch Femme Planet-

A friend<3 of mind referred me to this site and I thought I would check it out :) In the past I have posted on the AskJoanne website and so this forum is completely new to me.

Anyways, that is my whole life story in a page or less (mius the growing up part:). Just wanted to introduce myself and say hallo - that is my story.

Audrey

Howdy Audrey! Glad you could make it over here and thanks for telling us about yourself. Hope you make many new friends here. The people are really great!

Quote:

Originally Posted by wahya (Post 773517)
I would like to say a Hey how are you all doing? Newbie here!

Hey wahya. It's always great to have new folks here to join our growing community. Hope you have a lot of fun!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by nanners (Post 773533)
I'm doing it a little backwards too...I registered a long time ago, and then didn't come back except on rare occasions, and now I have started posting and checking the site most every day...so I guess I am here to stay! :cheesy:

OK, time to stop, hope to see y'all in the threads! :loveBFP:

Hey nan! Glad to have you back! I'm sure you will fit in here just as easy as you do elsewhere. Feels like forever since we've seen each other but hopefully we can catch up sometime at a reunion or two! Enjoy your day!

lusciouskiwi 03-26-2013 06:23 AM

Hiya to all the new folks. Enjoy.

pamcat 03-31-2013 04:23 AM

Welcome to all new friends, this is a great site, very friendly, warm and welcoming. I hope you get as much enjoyment out of belonging as I do, and I look forward to reading/hearing your stories and adventiures as you share them.

:australia:

MysticOceansFL 04-01-2013 10:31 PM

Welcome

LadyCassandra welcome to the Planet its about time!

BoSoxBoi 04-02-2013 04:38 AM

New here..

Hello everyone. I just wanted to introduce myself since I'm new to the forum. I'm really looking forward to meeting and talking with people on here.

tmbyfem 04-02-2013 09:05 AM

ressurection

Hello all,

In keeping with the recent Easter holiday, I'm dusting off my account and coming back to life. I was quite active on an old forum but I've not been part of an on-line community since 2009, I've been too busy dealing with the challenges and exploring the wonders of life.

What brought me back is that while I have a fantastic circle of creative people in my life, including lots of gay men, I seem to be the token lesbian of the group, let alone b/f identified. So I'm dipping my toe back into the cyber pool and, with luck, maybe I'll meet someone, although I'm hesitant to do the long distance thing and would rather keep my options to within an hour's drive of San Diego in order to facilitate a real-time relationship. Cyber friendships however know no bounds.

Besides, Ciaran has persuaded me to attend the Reunion this year so I might as well get all social like, connect with old friends and new :)

So that's enough for now, ta!

clay 04-02-2013 10:03 AM

Just wanted to extend a hearty, southern "hey y'all" and wlecome to this magnificent Planet, to all the new folks.
It's great seeing so many new, smiling, and returning newer faces.
You will find many wonderful, kind, and caring folks here, always ready to extend a helping hand to you.
Come on by and say hello sometime.
Enjoy this Planet and all the varied forums..something for everyone. I find it to be so magically wonderful here myself.

Anomaly 04-04-2013 04:12 PM

Hello From America's Thawing North Country

Hello all, thought I'd check in here since I'm new here. Let's see, you should ask someone what they drink before you ask them what they do, but what I do is work in a gay bar where I ask people what they drink all night long. Sometimes I go into workaholic mode and work 10 shifts a week, and people will tease me that they never let me go home, and I just have a cot in the basement of the bar, and I say "It's more like a filthy mattress, really."

But the truth is my dog, my 2 cats, and I have a big house to spread out in, and now that it's getting nice, and I'm down to normal work hours, I'm trying to find something to do with myself. I'm feeling more human (or animal) with every 1 degree rise in temperatures outside.

I live in a small town where sexuality and sexual dynamics are misunderstood, and this leads to all kinds of comic misadventures. I find myself explaining myself every day that I go out in public, so I thought I'd try spilling some ideas here, where we at least understand some basic things about butch/femme, such as NO I would not rather just be with a guy!

And, I don't know, maybe find someone sexy and masculine to flirt with. That'd be nice. My heels and I caused a traffic accident once, so I guess I'm kinda pretty. Haha, that was a good day. My shiny faux snake skin heels and I just kept walking away from the sounds of metal on metal. I laughed out loud. Is that so wrong?

SleepyButch 04-04-2013 04:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BoSoxBoi (Post 776875)
Hello everyone. I just wanted to introduce myself since I'm new to the forum. I'm really looking forward to meeting and talking with people on here.

Hi BoSoxBoi. Welcome to the planet. I assume you are a boston red socks fan? I won't hold that against you. lol... Hope you have fun here!

Quote:

Originally Posted by tmbyfem (Post 776961)
Hello all,

In keeping with the recent Easter holiday, I'm dusting off my account and coming back to life. I was quite active on an old forum but I've not been part of an on-line community since 2009, I've been too busy dealing with the challenges and exploring the wonders of life.

What brought me back is that while I have a fantastic circle of creative people in my life, including lots of gay men, I seem to be the token lesbian of the group, let alone b/f identified. So I'm dipping my toe back into the cyber pool and, with luck, maybe I'll meet someone, although I'm hesitant to do the long distance thing and would rather keep my options to within an hour's drive of San Diego in order to facilitate a real-time relationship. Cyber friendships however know no bounds.

Besides, Ciaran has persuaded me to attend the Reunion this year so I might as well get all social like, connect with old friends and new :)

Welcome back tmbyfem! Glad to have you back!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Anomaly (Post 778095)
Hello all, thought I'd check in here since I'm new here. Let's see, you should ask someone what they drink before you ask them what they do, but what I do is work in a gay bar where I ask people what they drink all night long. Sometimes I go into workaholic mode and work 10 shifts a week, and people will tease me that they never let me go home, and I just have a cot in the basement of the bar, and I say "It's more like a filthy mattress, really."

But the truth is my dog, my 2 cats, and I have a big house to spread out in, and now that it's getting nice, and I'm down to normal work hours, I'm trying to find something to do with myself. I'm feeling more human (or animal) with every 1 degree rise in temperatures outside.

I live in a small town where sexuality and sexual dynamics are misunderstood, and this leads to all kinds of comic misadventures. I find myself explaining myself every day that I go out in public, so I thought I'd try spilling some ideas here, where we at least understand some basic things about butch/femme, such as NO I would not rather just be with a guy!

And, I don't know, maybe find someone sexy and masculine to flirt with. That'd be nice. My heels and I caused a traffic accident once, so I guess I'm kinda pretty. Haha, that was a good day. My shiny faux snake skin heels and I just kept walking away from the sounds of metal on metal. I laughed out loud. Is that so wrong?

Hello there Anomaly. Nice name. I too livid in the frigid north until about eight months ago now and I did not miss this past winter! Glad you found us and hope you have a lot of fun here!!

TenderDaddy 04-05-2013 02:01 PM

Hello to all. I'm a newbie and I thought I would take a moment to say hi. Looking forward to meeting new people and making some new friends. From what I've seen so far, this seems like an awesome place and I'm looking forward to getting to know everyone better.

Irishrogue 04-06-2013 09:08 PM

Hello everyone ,
I just wanted to get the newbie thing out of the way ! I am looking forward to meeting and talking with people. I joined at the urging of a friend , because alot of folks here knew my cousin Mike, aka chat daddy aka Jyd. Again, looking forward to making and talking to many new friends !

always2late 04-06-2013 09:29 PM

Welcome to the Planet :)

Bèsame* 04-06-2013 09:32 PM

Hello new friends http://jaredblakedicroce.files.wordp...waving-ani.gif

( is that the cutest or what) giggling

Ciaran 04-07-2013 10:33 AM

Quote:

Hello all,

So happy to see you back on this site Tmbyfem ..... and will be so great to have you at the Reunion too :)

fever 04-09-2013 01:01 AM

Waving from Canada!

Welcome to all the new folks. And a special welcome to Ms. tmbyfem. It will be great to be able to chat with you a bit more and hear about Burning Man, and other San Diego news.

For everyone else, a warm welcome from B.C. Canada, right at the 49th parallel

Candice

Quote:

Hello all,

Virago 04-09-2013 05:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Irishrogue (Post 779205)
Hello everyone ,
I just wanted to get the newbie thing out of the way ! I am looking forward to meeting and talking with people. I joined at the urging of a friend , because alot of folks here knew my cousin Mike, aka chat daddy aka Jyd. Again, looking forward to making and talking to many new friends !

Hey Irish!!!!
Great to see you here. Mike would be happy you finally got here too!
Can't wait to see you when I come to your part of the world in 2 weeks!!!!!

Virago 04-09-2013 05:35 PM

Quote:

Hello all,

Ciaran! Good job getting her in here!
Hello old friend! Ok, not old, I mean long.....I mean years kno.....I mean---I mean--I mean.
Ok, Ok. I'm just happy to see you here!!!!!

ValentineTomboy 04-10-2013 04:52 PM

Hello everyone, just stopping by to introduce myself.

deb0670 04-10-2013 05:04 PM

*waves and smiles to all the new peoples* Hiya E/everyone and welcome to the best Planet EVER!
I hope Y/y'all feel right at home and plan to stay for a long time.
Feel free to send me a friend request if Y/you wanna.. and enjoy!