Butch Femme Planet

Butch Femme Planet (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/index.php)
-   Newbie Introductions (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   Newbies! Introduce yourself here! (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=5891)

Lyte 09-10-2018 04:06 PM

Welcome welcome!! :)

SouthernButch 04-06-2020 08:28 PM

Hey there

Hey there, I'm a stone butch in my 20s. I've browsed the planet off and on for a few years now, but I just now got around to making an account. I'm glad I did! There's great stuff on here.

I'm originally from rural North Carolina, but I moved from Maine to the DFW area in Texas earlier this year. I enjoy camping, fishing, playing guitar, and getting my hair cut every three weeks.

Anyways, it's good to be here, and I'm looking forward to making some butch and femme friends. :thumbsup:

clementinefemme 05-06-2020 03:39 PM

Hi, Everyone!!

I'm a femme in my 20s living in New Mexico. I'm originally from Texas, but I moved out here this year.

I love hiking, baking, doing yoga, and gardening. I :heartbeat: my plant babies.

I'm excited to be here!

AlexF 05-08-2020 09:18 AM

Greetings

Hello butchfemmeplanet community, thank you for allowing me to join. For nine months out of the year, I work in academia in Asia. I usually travel back home to the states for the summer break, due to COVID-19, there is a possibility that I will be in the States for the remaining of this year, working remotely.
Looking forward to reading and contributing to the forums.

ALex

Bèsame* 05-08-2020 10:25 AM

Trinket_the_mouse2020 09-09-2020 10:49 AM

Hello! Call me Trinket. I am Femme in the Midwest I'm looking forward to getting to know everyone!

firegal 09-09-2020 01:53 PM

Welcome! My name is Terry!

homoe 09-09-2020 06:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trinket_the_mouse2020 (Post 1274567)
Hello! Call me Trinket. I am Femme in the Midwest I'm looking forward to getting to know everyone!

Hi Trinket I'm Candice and I'm curious if you're anywhere near my V E R Y
F A V O R I T E windy city?

Pacificblu 09-22-2020 05:36 PM

Hi there, I’m new!

Please be gentle🌷

Luke 05-12-2021 05:29 PM

Hi ! I am really happy to be here! I thought there was no where and then I had a happy birthday message yesterday from butch femme planet and I must have joined about 8 years ago. It’s great to see it active . I am gender - different / FTMish and 48 years old now feel about 35 I hope ! Be great to meet people

Luke 05-12-2021 05:32 PM

Just to say I’m in the UK.

homoe 05-12-2021 06:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Luke (Post 1283484)
Hi ! I am really happy to be here! I thought there was no where and then I had a happy birthday message yesterday from butch femme planet and I must have joined about 8 years ago. It’s great to see it active . I am gender - different / FTMish and 48 years old now feel about 35 I hope ! Be great to meet people

Hi Luke and welcome back!

nhplowboi 05-13-2021 08:21 AM

Welcome back budddy!

Luke 05-13-2021 02:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nhplowboi (Post 1283508)
Welcome back budddy!

Hey thanks man! Great to be here n

JDeere 05-11-2022 09:40 PM

Welcome back Luke!

LadyStoneFemme 06-05-2022 03:29 PM

(f)(f)(f)(f)(f)(f)(f)(f)(f)(f)(f)(f)(f)(f)(f)

Not exactly a newbie......I was here years and years ago. Think that's where the 3 Thanks came from when I made my first post today, after all that time. Maybe they're a leftover. Idk.

I've forgotten just which user name I registered with back then. Pretty sure I might have made a post or two over in The Loft, so gonna check it out to see if I can find any. Then, the website was closed for some years, but now it's back up and here I am. Been without any queer community for some time and just glad to be in a place where there's lots of "homosexuals.".....lol.

JDeere 06-05-2022 04:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LadyStoneFemme (Post 1288538)
(f)(f)(f)(f)(f)(f)(f)(f)(f)(f)(f)(f)(f)(f)(f)

Not exactly a newbie......I was here years and years ago. Think that's where the 3 Thanks came from when I made my first post today, after all that time. Maybe they're a leftover. Idk.

I've forgotten just which user name I registered with back then. Pretty sure I might have made a post or two over in The Loft, so gonna check it out to see if I can find any. Then, the website was closed for some years, but now it's back up and here I am. Been without any queer community for some time and just glad to be in a place where there's lots of "homosexuals.".....lol.

Welcome back!