Butch Femme Planet

Butch Femme Planet (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/index.php)
-   Texas Forums (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=71)
-   -   Dallas Folks! (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=342)

Seeocean2011 08-20-2012 04:56 PM

move

Quote:

Originally Posted by Amanda1164 (Post 620255)
*waves*
okay so "technically" i dont live in Dallas YET. But i am now a current homeowner and exactly one week i will be a resident!

transplanting from rajun cajun southern Louisiana and on a prowl for some Daddies! and just new friends of course! :spruceup:

How did u move go? Make it to Happy and Hot as heck Big D yet?

morningstar55 11-11-2012 07:48 AM

Morning Dallas dwellers
Landed here last night, and will b hanging around the gayborhood till afternoon sometime
Gonna go for a walk to eatz and Lucky cafe .... with some of u were around.

EmpressM 12-30-2012 03:36 PM

Dallas Events!

Hello Everyone! I'm getting a group of people together for a local event. Hit me up if you'd like to join in on the fun!

Atomic Frolic - Naughty New Year Burlesque
January 12, 2013 at 9:00pm
The Kessler in Dallas, Texas

It will be a sexy, great time!

SleepyButch 12-30-2012 04:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EmpressM (Post 725846)
Hello Everyone! I'm getting a group of people together for a local event. Hit me up if you'd like to join in on the fun!

It will be a sexy, great time!

That sounds interesting. Doesn't mean I'd have to do Burlesque does it? lol

EmpressM 12-30-2012 04:50 PM

*giggles*

Quote:

Originally Posted by SleepyButch (Post 725901)
That sounds interesting. Doesn't mean I'd have to do Burlesque does it? lol

LOL! Well if you insist...But you are welcome to just enjoy the show!

SleepyButch 12-30-2012 04:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EmpressM (Post 725907)
LOL! Well if you insist...But you are welcome to just enjoy the show!

Ohhh.. it's a show.. I thought you were trying to get volunteers for the event. Well count me in tentatively. I've always wanted to see Burlesque and who couldn't use a little sexy in their life.

EmpressM 12-30-2012 05:04 PM

Butch Burlesque? LOL!

No, just getting people together for a sexy, fun time! Consider yourself penciled in! :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by SleepyButch (Post 725910)
Ohhh.. it's a show.. I thought you were trying to get volunteers for the event. Well count me in tentatively. I've always wanted to see Burlesque and who couldn't use a little sexy in their life.

SleepyButch 12-30-2012 05:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EmpressM (Post 725917)
No, just getting people together for a sexy, fun time! Consider yourself penciled in! :)

Hey.. It could happen! lol.. just maybe in a different way. Sexy and fun... what more could someone want. Thanks for organizing this! Not so much going on up here in OKC so it's nice to see stuff in the Dallas are which is not too far for me to travel for a weekend trip. Plus I really love Dallas and the food!

Just have to make sure we don't have an ice storm or something crazy like that.

EmpressM 12-30-2012 05:29 PM

fun times!

Ok. SleepyButch is penciled in for the show and possibly giving us a Butch Burlesque bit of hys own! Keeping my fingers crossed for no weather events, but this is Texas and the weather has a mind of it's own.

Any other takers?

SleepyButch 12-30-2012 05:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EmpressM (Post 725942)
Ok. SleepyButch is penciled in for the show and possibly giving us a Butch Burlesque bit of hys own! Keeping my fingers crossed for no weather events, but this is Texas and the weather has a mind of it's own.

Any other takers?

Ummmmm... hmmmmm.

I guess now is the time to thank you for befriending me so that I saw this event posted otherwise I would have missed it and the opportunity to do burlesque! So ty. I think... Lol

EmpressM 12-30-2012 06:06 PM

Meow!

Quote:

Originally Posted by SleepyButch (Post 725962)
Ummmmm... hmmmmm.

I guess now is the time to thank you for befriending me so that I saw this event posted otherwise I would have missed it and the opportunity to do burlesque! So ty. I think... Lol

My pleasure! Now I'll just need your measurements and shoe size to ensure I have something prepared appropriately for your Butch Burlesque number! LOL! ;)

clay 12-30-2012 06:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EmpressM (Post 725977)
My pleasure! Now I'll just need your measurements and shoe size to ensure I have something prepared appropriately for your Butch Burlesque number! LOL! ;)

lmao.....y'all have fun....

SleepyButch 12-30-2012 06:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EmpressM (Post 725977)

Okay this is not sounding very good. Butch Burlesque.. focusing on the word Butch! lol

SleepyButch 12-30-2012 06:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by claybaby (Post 725982)
lmao.....y'all have fun....

You are not helping matters lol.

clay 12-30-2012 06:51 PM

Of COURSE< I am, sleepy! Looks like a "butch smorgasboard" of a sleepy butch....chuckles.....get 'em ladies...

EmpressM 12-30-2012 07:10 PM

Gentlemen, I believe we might just have a NEW trend of sexy performance going on here! You know, an unexplored niche if you will! :D

Quote:

Originally Posted by claybaby (Post 726007)
Of COURSE< I am, sleepy! Looks like a "butch smorgasboard" of a sleepy butch....chuckles.....get 'em ladies...

Quote:

Originally Posted by SleepyButch (Post 726001)
Okay this is not sounding very good. Butch Burlesque.. focusing on the word Butch! lol

SleepyButch 12-30-2012 07:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EmpressM (Post 726016)
Gentlemen, I believe we might just have a NEW trend of sexy performance going on here! You know, an unexplored niche if you will! :D

Guess if anyone is going to do it, might as well be me. :tango:

EmpressM 12-30-2012 08:07 PM

:D

Quote:

Originally Posted by SleepyButch (Post 726044)
Guess if anyone is going to do it, might as well be me. :tango:

AWWW! Well thank YOU for stepping up, being brave, and volunteering! You get bonus points, Sleepy!

curlyredhead 12-31-2012 04:54 PM

Hey Everyone!

***Bumping the thread*** I haven't been on this thread in a while. Hope Dallas people are doing good. Wishing everyone a Happy and Safe New Year's. Don't drink and drive :)

EmpressM 01-01-2013 09:15 AM

bumpity bump bump!

Just a reminder... Burlesque Show in Dallas. Organizing a group of people to go. Let me know if you'd like to join us in the fun!

Great way to meet new people and take in the sights! :D Time to come out and play, Dallas!