Butch Femme Planet

Butch Femme Planet (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/index.php)
-   Romance (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=127)
-   -   Did you ever just know? (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=837)

Amante 04-18-2013 11:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sachita (Post 46882)
Have you ever just met someone and just knew they were the one?

Has you heart ever physically moved in your chest when you talked to them, felt them inside of you?

Have you ever fell madly, deeply in love at first sight or even more profound before you ever met.. just knowing it was everything you ever wanted?

Had I been asked this question a year ago, I would have insisted that love at first sight is simply not possible, and I would have even more derisively insisted that it was not possible to know that someone was The One before you'd even met in person.

Then I met my sweetheart. At 54, completely to my surprise, I knew that she was The One before we even met, and it was confirmed the moment I saw her. At at 63, completely to her surprise, she experienced the same thing. Before we found each other, we were both cynically insistent that this kind of thing doesn't really exist. Now we know better.

Never say never.

wahya 04-18-2013 12:09 PM

I believe that when that " one" comes into you're life. You both have no say so in it. I believe in the twin flames totally.

~ocean 04-18-2013 06:02 PM

see last post I made ~ still ~

homoe 08-23-2016 05:30 AM

BUMP BUMP BUMP

anotherbutch 08-23-2016 06:14 AM

Yes, and it's the most powerful, overwelming feeling there is. She was the love of my life... still is. I've come to the realization that she was my one true soul mate and perhaps the only woman I've ever really given my heart to 100%. She will forever be in my heart. RIP Babygirl

Orema 08-23-2016 06:41 AM

Yes. I knew and she knew. Immediately. We were both attached at the time. We left our mates and made a life together for 5 years. It seemed that everyone was against it for one reason or another. We left the state we lived in and it was the best thing we could have done.

Something weird ... We were certain we knew each other from childhood or school or church, but we could never nail it down. There was always a feeling of having known each other at a different time.

I've been settling for less ever since.

No more.

JDeere 08-23-2016 09:28 PM

No I have not experienced this yet!

BullDog 08-23-2016 09:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BullDog (Post 47309)
No I haven't. If I ever do have that feeling it won't mean a thing unless the relationship stands the test of time, which takes two willing parties to work through the thick and thin of things. So I don't believe in "knowing" anything at first sight. There's a lot more to relationships than work, but without it you won't have one. You don't know how much someone is willing to do what it takes, or perhaps also what you are willing to do to make things work, no matter what your butterflies may be telling you. Maybe total infatuation drives the willingness to see things through. I don't know. I actually hope that's not it.

Best wishes to all with those feelings. May your love live long and prosper.

I stand by what I said in 2010. :|

MsTinkerbelly 08-23-2016 10:36 PM

"The first time ever I saw your face......."

Still true today.

Tuff Stuff 12-12-2017 09:54 PM

No, I never in a million years thought she be the one.Ask her and she'd probably say the same about me.So you see,we're a match.lol