Butch Femme Planet

Butch Femme Planet (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/index.php)
-   The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   Things you "do" & "do not" want to see in your stocking? (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=6107)

kittygrrl 12-08-2012 04:46 AM

Things you "do" & "do not" want to see in your stocking?

It's that time of year:hk13:Stocking stuffers ..love them, hate them:confused:..most of us end up looking into them with pleasure, mostly..What would you love to see? What do you definitely not want to? It's a fun game and this could be a great place to find the extra special ahmazing gift! So past or future. Let us peek? ..:goodluck:

hot: opi nail polish (f)

not: beef jerky (seriously?):worried:

DapperButch 12-08-2012 07:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kittygrrl (Post 713323)
It's that time of year:hk13:Stocking stuffers ..love them, hate them:confused:..most of us end up looking into them with pleasure, mostly..What would you love to see? What do you definitely not want to? It's a fun game and this could be a great place to find the extra special ahmazing gift! So past or future. Let us peek? ..:goodluck:

hot: opi nail polish (f)

not: beef jerky (seriously?):worried:

Hot: beef jerky

Not: opi nail polish

:winky:

DapperButch 12-08-2012 07:22 AM

Car care!

HOT: [ame="http://www.amazon.com/Leather-Master-Care-Kit-150ml/dp/B003EFWFJC"]Amazon.com: Leather Master Leather Care Kit - 150ml: Home & Kitchen[/ame]

NOT: Fruit

Beloved 12-08-2012 07:31 AM

Nobody has filled my stocking in YEARS! Well over a decade. :( Chocolate (the good kind), and some little surprises would be nice.

clay 12-08-2012 09:11 AM

what a fun thread! Thanks for starting it kittygrrl!!!

HOT: Chocolates from Chocolate Tree
Sushi date night
Massage Certificates for two
Weekend getaway to Carribbean

NOT: rutabagas
boiled okra
coal pieces

~ocean 12-08-2012 09:20 AM

cheap candy ~ gift certificates to dunkin donuts ~ wal mart body soap ~ emery boards !

~ocean 12-08-2012 09:22 AM

do want ~ tissues ~ nail polish ~ hand sanatizer ~ face and hand cream ~

Gemme 12-08-2012 09:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DapperButch (Post 713335)

Hey now! Nothing rounds out that toe like a nice sized orange or apple. Besides, it's good for you.

:blink:

I don't really have a 'don't' list. I like finding weird and interesting things in my stocking. Well, except like clay, I would not like to find okra in there. No hot food, I'd say. Or maybe only very well packaged food.

:stocking:

Soft*Silver 12-08-2012 10:39 AM

Hot: FRUIT! I love getting oranges and pears in my stocking! Nail polishes, earrings, gift certificate to Barnes and Noble, wee plastic horseys, and I would love beef jerky! I came to love that nasty lil treat while living in NH. Kitchen gadgets but most of all, I want rubber chickens. Its a tradition!

Nots: diet foods, anything vanilla

kittygrrl 12-08-2012 10:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DapperButch (Post 713334)
Hot: beef jerky

Not: opi nail polish

:winky:

lol..seriously funny:hk30:..maybe a black polish?:sunglass:

p.s. thanks everybody, your comments are cheering me up :)

The JD 12-08-2012 11:11 AM

Hot: Toffee, David's sunflower seeds, gift certificates to Amazon...

Not: Dark chocolate or a gift certificate for a session of "colon hydro-therapy" (though if both were in the stocking together, I'd probably laugh)

alexri 12-08-2012 11:13 AM

I would say getting a lump of coal in one's stocking would be bad, but with today's heating/energy prices, it might come in handy.

starryeyes 12-08-2012 11:18 AM

HOT: iPad mini, milk and white chocolate, candies, nail polish, urban decay eyeshadow, handwritten letter

NOT: dark chocolate, knicknacky crap I don't know what to do with, jellybeans.

DapperButch 12-08-2012 12:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DapperButch (Post 713335)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gemme (Post 713391)
Hey now! Nothing rounds out that toe like a nice sized orange or apple. Besides, it's good for you.

:blink:

:stocking:

Actually, truth be told, I look forward to the orange every year! I was also teasing about the leather cleaner/conditioner...although I do need some (for my car seats)...too big for a stocking.

My family always puts the simple stuff in the stockings....gum, hand sanitizer, toothbrush, etc... :D

Words 12-08-2012 01:19 PM

Hot - anything sensual, sexual, or slightly frivilous

Not - anything practical. I'm a menopausal down on her self 53 year old - I [I]do not need practical.

Words

kittygrrl 12-08-2012 01:20 PM

hot: a pair of tiny ruby earrings

not: gift bucks for McDonald's Happy Meals:| (i got a book of them, one yr)

JustJo 12-08-2012 01:25 PM

I love Christmas stockings, and picking out their contents is one of my favorite holiday tasks. :)

Hot: Scented lotions, Starbucks gift card, belgian chocolate, pretty notecards and stamps....and always a tangerine in the toe, and a new toothbrush.

Not: I've always been Santa....so Santa always gets it right for me :winky:

GreeneyedMe 12-08-2012 01:28 PM

Mine has also been empty for years....so any little thing would be a nice surprise!

......Except fast food coupons...yuck. :)

tantalizingfemme 12-08-2012 02:18 PM

Hot: pistachios, sunflower seeds, gift cards, gum, mini lint rollers...

Not: lotsa space