Butch Femme Planet

Butch Femme Planet (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/index.php)
-   The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   What did you watch on Netflix/Hulu/other streaming sites? (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=5772)

GeorgiaMa'am 02-23-2021 11:05 AM

The Muppet Show on Disney+. Just as good as ever!

Bèsame* 02-23-2021 08:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by homoe (Post 1281320)

This aired last night for the first time......:hangloose:

Loved It!!!

homoe 02-24-2021 03:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by firecat242 (Post 1281380)
Nomadland on Hulu. Best film I have seen in a loooooong time

Hey, thanks for posting!

I had started watching this then quit, perhaps I'll go back and give it another try!

homoe 02-25-2021 08:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by clementinefemme (Post 1279189)
Family recommended Queen's Gambit to me. Would love to hear people's thoughts

LOVED it, can't wait for season 2

VintageFemme 02-26-2021 11:42 PM

Re-watching Lost on Hulu. It's just as good as the first time, maybe even better as there is always so much going on during any one episode that you can't help but miss something here and there. I didn't see it when it aired on the network all those years ago, I binge watched it the first time last year. I can't imagine having to wait an entire week just to see an hour and have that stretched out for six years. That's just crazy.

Gemme 02-27-2021 08:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by homoe (Post 1281493)
LOVED it, can't wait for season 2

Is there going to be a season 2? The place they left it at seemed like a good 'ending' to me. I wonder where they would take it from there.

Orema 02-28-2021 05:21 AM

The Shadow Line

https://i.postimg.cc/BQmWj6K1/MV5-BM...jpg-UX1000.jpg

A British TV show (7 episodes) I found on Pluto and have been watching on Hoopla.

A mystery about two police offices who are shot while on duty.

Lots of subtle racial triggers, but I still found it worthwhile because of the excellent acting by Chiwetel Ejiofor, Christopher Eccleston, Lesley Sharp and Stephen Rea.

homoe 02-28-2021 05:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gemme (Post 1281553)
Is there going to be a season 2? The place they left it at seemed like a good 'ending' to me. I wonder where they would take it from there.

As it looks right now, no there won't be at that...:|

FireSignFemme 02-28-2021 04:49 PM

I Killed My BFF – True crime, but I seriously doubt they were ever anybodies best friend if they could be that psycopathic, sociopathic or whatever the hell it's called these days.

VintageFemme 03-01-2021 11:40 AM

I've been watching The Luminaries on Starz. I love the storyline with all the mysticism but the filming is just crazy beautiful. I would watch it alone just for that.

An intricately woven, suspenseful tale of love, murder, magic and revenge set in New Zealand at the height of the 1860s gold rush, based on the Man Booker prize-winning novel.

GeorgiaMa'am 03-08-2021 11:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GeorgiaMa'am (Post 1281163)
I started watching Heartland on Netflix. I'm only on the first season, episode 4, but it seems kind of like a soap opera for horsey people. I think it's supposed to be heartwarming, but they haven't roped me in yet. (See what I did there? :| ) I haven't decided if I will stick with it or not. I decided to give it a chance because it's got 13 seasons - somebody must like it a lot, right?

I'm still watching Heartland, not because it's a great show or anything, but mainly because it is like watching the same thing over and over. I suppose it's a fine show if you're sick and too tired to look for something else to watch and just need something on in the background. I have lots of seasons left so I won't have to think about what to watch for a long time. If I fall asleep and miss something, it's not a big deal. It is kind of interesting in that it's about life on a horse ranch out West, and that's not something I know a whole lot about. I don't think I would recommend it though, unless you're a horse person or a lite-on-the-drama soap opera person.

Orema 03-15-2021 04:08 PM

After Stonewall on Pluto.tv

C0LLETTE 03-15-2021 05:50 PM

"Below her Mouth" ...best real lesbian sex i've seen ever.
Was on Netflix, don't know whwere it is now. A friend found it at

https://www2.solarmovie.to/movie/bel.../watching.html

Don't know where it is now, but if you find it, i'm pretty sure you'll like it.

FireSignFemme 03-16-2021 01:52 AM

Jewish Law: Season 1

C0LLETTE 03-16-2021 10:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FireSignFemme (Post 1281953)
Jewish Law: Season 1

Where can this be found?

FireSignFemme 03-16-2021 09:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by C0LLETTE (Post 1281960)
Where can this be found?

Netflix, it's a three part miniseries, basically follows families as they go about their day to day while living according to their dictates of their religion.

Gemme 04-03-2021 08:15 PM

I just finished a doc series called Worn Stories on Netflix. It was really good! I love that they start with the nudists.

firecat242 04-29-2021 05:52 AM

Working my way through The Sinner....on Netflix.
Does not disappoint!!

GeorgiaMa'am 04-29-2021 08:22 PM

I watched this year's big Academy Award winner, Nomadland on Hulu. It was just as good as the book, although they did skim over some parts. It's about a 60-ish woman whose husband dies, and she subsequently becomes homeless. (Or as the character in the movie says, she's without a house but she's not homeless.) She fixes up her van and travels around the western U.S., working for Amazon and Wall Drugs and other places, attending rallies with other van dwellers, and making friends on the road.

While I was on Hulu, I noticed a couple of interesting things: Killing Eve has a third season, and The Handmaid's Tale is airing new episodes, one every week.

Gemme 04-29-2021 08:57 PM

I finished a series called Dating Around on Netflix. I liked it. The Circle also has new episodes so I'll be finished with that tomorrow most likely.