Butch Femme Planet

Butch Femme Planet (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/index.php)
-   Hobbies, Crafts, Interests (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Penpals, Scrapbookers, Postcard Artists and Other Creative Types (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=235)

Gemme 02-01-2010 10:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Diva (Post 43102)
They do..............wench. :D

:giggle: :giggle:

Pixie 02-01-2010 11:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gemme (Post 43048)

Pixie sent me something wrapped in black electrical tape once. It survived wonderfully.

You know it... I like it cause its flexible....that's always a good thing giggle

Quote:

Originally Posted by Diva (Post 43093)
:thumbsup:

You're gonna be awful busy.....<lookin' at Pixie and Tommi....>

Ok...I have an idea.....<smiling>

Hey at least she has job security!

Gemme 02-02-2010 12:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PixieStars (Post 43120)

You know it... I like it cause its flexible....that's always a good thing giggle

heh

Hey at least she has job security!

I'm getting PAID for this shit!?!?! :blink:

amiyesiam 02-02-2010 03:00 AM

crawling home from work
mine went out this afternoon
the money is in a separate card (you do get a hand made card out of this LOL)
that also went out today
cause I said to myself don't seal the package till you put the money in
then I sealed the pac kage
(dyslexia rocks)

Tommi 02-02-2010 06:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by amiyesiam (Post 43148)
crawling home from work
that also went out today
(dyslexia rocks)

:goodpost: Laughing asI read this, and recall....doing the same thing.
* I did send the money..didn't I...Do I owe anyone $$
Dyslexia does rock...:jester:

purepisces 02-02-2010 01:06 PM

Priority mail package successfully sent out at lunch today! :thumbsup:

Gemme 02-03-2010 02:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by amiyesiam (Post 43148)
crawling home from work
that also went out today
(dyslexia rocks)

Yay for handmade cards!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tommi (Post 43162)
:goodpost: Laughing asI read this, and recall....doing the same thing.
* I did send the money..didn't I...Do I owe anyone $$
Dyslexia does rock...:jester:

lol

I'll let you know when I get it.

Quote:

Originally Posted by purepisces (Post 43284)
Priority mail package successfully sent out at lunch today! :thumbsup:

Yaaaaay!

amiyesiam 02-03-2010 11:19 AM

with mine this time
I want every one to know:

Just pull the green thread!

Diva 02-03-2010 11:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by amiyesiam (Post 43628)
with mine this time
I want every one to know:

Just pull the green thread!

It's not gonna explode or anything is it? <giggle>

:ballerina:

amiyesiam 02-03-2010 11:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Diva (Post 43633)
It's not gonna explode or anything is it? <giggle>

:ballerina:

special like, just for you
ya know it might LOL

Gemme 02-03-2010 02:37 PM

Today, I received packages from the following:

Softness
Pixie
Ami
Tommi (and I can definitely do what you asked!)
Logicaly and Rainbowchick

Everyone (but ami--and she is sending me a handmade card, so neener neener to the rest of you!:spruceup::smelling-flower:) sent money. Logicaly, what you sent should be fine. You and rainbow did great!

Everyone has done something completely different and very exciting. You all are going to be very pleased with your own and everyone else's work.

Fantastic job!

Logicaly 02-03-2010 02:54 PM

Sweet I'm glad to hear that they arrived okay. I hope everyone enjoys them as much as I enjoyed making them.

cara 02-03-2010 02:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gemme (Post 43719)

Softness
Pixie
Ami

Everyone (but ami--and she is sending me a handmade card, so neener neener to the rest of you!:spruceup::smelling-flower:) sent money. Logicaly, what you sent should be fine. You and rainbow did great!

Everyone has done something completely different and very exciting. You all are going to be very pleased with your own and everyone else's work.

Fantastic job!

Huh. Maybe mine will be delivered tomorrow? I hope so!!!

:stillheart:

Gemme 02-03-2010 03:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Logicaly (Post 43724)
Sweet I'm glad to hear that they arrived okay. I hope everyone enjoys them as much as I enjoyed making them.

I can honestly say that no one has done what you and rainbow did....at least not in any round I've participated in. :thumbsup:

Quote:

Originally Posted by cara (Post 43728)
Huh. Maybe mine will be delivered tomorrow? I hope so!!!

:stillheart:

I'm not worried about it. I'm sure it will be here tomorrow. I can find you if I need to! ;)

Diva 02-03-2010 04:15 PM

Mine went into Monday's mail.....so soon, I'm hoping! :D I can't wait to see everyone's creations!

Soft*Silver 02-03-2010 05:27 PM

this was my first time (blushing over how that sounds..LOL) and I hope I did ok...I dont know how involved you all got into your craft and I tried to do something nice but not overboard. Please give me feedback..!!! I want to be an active member of this so I need to know what is expected or what is the norm..k?

Logicaly 02-03-2010 06:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by softness (Post 43796)
this was my first time (blushing over how that sounds..LOL) and I hope I did ok...I dont know how involved you all got into your craft and I tried to do something nice but not overboard. Please give me feedback..!!! I want to be an active member of this so I need to know what is expected or what is the norm..k?

I'm sure you did great softness. It was my first time participating too and it was a little intimidating for me as well especially since I'm sure mine is less paper and more something else. I think its more so about just sharing your creativity with everyone no matter how it comes out and in what form. It is art after all and left open for interpretation.

Tommi 02-03-2010 09:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gemme (Post 43719)

Softness
Pixie
Ami

Fantastic job!

Yeah Ole Wrangler extroindenaire :fencing:

julieisafemme 02-04-2010 12:30 PM

Hello Crafty Ones. I am not so good with the crafts. I want to be! I am going to read this thread from the beginning so I can understand what to do. My question though is Gemme you are going to the reunion? Could we plan a couple of hours to get crafty there? That would be super fun!

Gemme 02-04-2010 06:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Diva (Post 43752)
Mine went into Monday's mail.....so soon, I'm hoping! :D I can't wait to see everyone's creations!

Actually, I got yours today, gorgeous, and they made me teary.

Beautiful!

Quote:

Originally Posted by softness (Post 43796)

Softness, it's not about what's the 'norm' around these parts. It's whatever fits in the parameters given by the wrangler and what you come up with. Nothing illegal or dangerous, of course. What you did was lovely!

I've fallen kinda hard for the "card" type of project. Throw in my recent recycle, reuse, reduce phase and you all are receiving other people's MAIL....only in my style. So, I took postcards and flyers and whatnot that came to my work and home and I played with paint and all kinds of good, crafty stuff and...well....you'll see it when you get it. It's definitely not going to be exhibited in a museum one day, but it's fun and easy for me to do and won't cost a bazillion to mail. :thumbsup:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Logicaly (Post 43812)
I'm sure you did great softness. It was my first time participating too and it was a little intimidating for me as well especially since I'm sure mine is less paper and more something else. I think its more so about just sharing your creativity with everyone no matter how it comes out and in what form. It is art after all and left open for interpretation.

I can't wait til folks see yours! I wonder if it will take them as long as it did me to actually "see" what you'd done. :giggle: No telling, though! They are going to have to figure things out themselves or ask you once all the packages go out.

Quote:

Originally Posted by julieisafemme (Post 44162)
Hello Crafty Ones. I am not so good with the crafts. I want to be! I am going to read this thread from the beginning so I can understand what to do. My question though is Gemme you are going to the reunion? Could we plan a couple of hours to get crafty there? That would be super fun!

Hi, Julie! No need to go back to the beginning, unless you just feel like it. We're coming to the end of the current project. Soon, Miss Diva will announce the next project, as she is the designated wrangler. I, however, am on call for her if some of you ruffians get out of hand. :eyebrow:

So, bear with us for a week or so and we'll have a sign up for the new project. I think I'm safe saying that we would all love to have you participate!

As for doing something like this at the reunion, that is certainly feasible. I will be driving down, so I could bring some basic goodies with me in my car or someone could mail a box of their supplies to the hotel too. It's possible. Maybe we can revisit this idea a little later? I think it has promise.

Ami, I got the card today!

Cara, I didn't receive your work yet, but I had to go into work waaaay earlier than I expected today. It may very well be waiting for me when I get off. Or tomorrow. I'm not worried as long as it makes it way to me before Saturday afternoon! :)